A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Swap 5 Gallery  (Read 10239 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2007 11:37:07 AM »

I just heard about those blood pillows a couple of days ago and here someone recieves one!! How funny. I can't wait to see it in action Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
yarn_mafia
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2007 06:13:06 AM »

Mom called me yesterday to tell me my yarn ball is waiting for me at home. Two more weeks 'till I get to unwrap it and counting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catapultam habeo, nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad caput tuum saxum imane mittam.
my site: www.geekyyarn.blogspot.com
my wist: http://www.wists.com/yarn_mafia/
smithyboy
Princess

Kitty-Pookums

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2007 06:43:14 PM »

Hello!! i finally have pictures to post of my Beautiful MYB from MezoFoPrezo!! i loooove it soo much, and i just finished knitting it tonight! (i know, i know, i'm what they call a turtle knitter  Wink)  anyway, without further ado:

everything together there's some sticky notes, the pattern, and 2 stamps that say "made with love by brittany" and one with my address on it! i cant wait to use these for cards and whatnot! yay!: and a link to the pattern http://www.knitty.com/issuespring04/PATTbonbon.html

the ball itself, pre-knitting (obviously  Tongue):

the ball post-knitting:

my bath pouf all knitted up and hangin' out with my others!!:

my cup full of goodies i knitted out:

the cup "spilled" out:

the beautiful jingle-y shell earrings that fell out  Roll Eyes:

a detail shot of some of the stuff (there's a cute ostrich magnet, an i love you charm, some oceanic sticky foamies, and some beautiful beads that i am going to make a MYB necklace with Wink):

another detail shot (there's some letter magnets that spell MAC, some cute buttons, two very cute charms, some emroidered duckies, and embroidery floss):

yet another detail shot  showing the star stamp, the bracelet (ther was an ankelet, but my sister promptly claimed it!) and a shiny mini disco ball she used as the core:

thank you so much mezofoprezo!! i loooooved this swap and knitting all my goodies out, it was like christmas in July! there were so many goodies that just kept falling out and surprising me, keeping me motivated to keep knitting and not set it aside to be finished whenever.  i can't wait for another round!! 

SmithyBoy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Recycle Reduce Reuse Repair Rethink Retool Reinvent Resist React Respect Revere Reflect Refill Reclaim Recharge Rekindle Reform Refresh Renew Reconstruct
mezofoprezo

paint MY name on the bathroom stalls.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2007 11:21:29 AM »

Good, I'm glad you liked the yarn ball! It was nice seeing those pictures, I had forgotten I had put so much stuff in there... haha. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not as easy as it was
or as difficult as it could be
for the Samurai in autumn

My blog!
http://mezofoprezo.blogspot.com
crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2007 11:34:43 AM »

So cute! 

I just finished knitting the bag pattern that eye_on_sparrow sent me yesterday.  Now I just have to felt it and put it all together.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2007 07:27:56 PM »

So glad you finished crumpet79 I can't wait to see pics.  I really like mine although it did turn out smaller than it looked in the picture.  But then when I measured it it was the same as the pattern said it should be.  It has a really nice shape and I am thinking about doing some needle felt decoration on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2007 11:25:35 AM »

Oooh - needle felt decoration would be so cute on that!  I have no idea how to do that kind of thing so I'd love to see how it turns out.  I actually decided to make mine more into a purse than a tote because as I was making it, I thought it would look really cute as a purse.  So, it'll look a little different than the original pattern but is so adorable as is, I can't wait to felt it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frogeyesalad

Texting from a few feet away? For shame!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2007 08:56:14 AM »

great swap, everyone!!

I've been out of town and forgot to post this earlier, but PLEASE make sure you have feedback, I don't want to have missed anyone. Let me know ASAP and I will get it taken care of for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jewelry Making
Jewellery Making Ideas
Jewelry Making Patterns
How to Make Bead Jewelry
How to Make Bead Bracelets
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...