A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop You Can't Stop Swap Round 4 (Sign ups CLOSED, send out 8/6)  (Read 23031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teddybearbones

I made you a bag lunch C:

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007 12:53:00 AM »

I accidently poured vodka on my laptop and now it doesn't work!!

i am totally drinking a smirnoff ice right now (drinking and surfing craftster, totally my idea of a fun saturday) so i better keep it away from my computer Wink

I killed my last keyboard with a kiwi mango flavoured Vex. It was all sticky and vodka-y. Now I have a bunch of keyboard keys to craft with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|art| |etsy| |wists| |blog|
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007 05:45:17 AM »

Yay! I got signed up.   I already have my pringle can emptied! I can't believe how fast they go when you are eating them.   Pringls have some new flavors comng out, the store was giving little trial packages away for free when you bought a can of pringles.  They are super strong smelling, my oldest son loved the parmesian cheese flavored one.  I was also suprised how much you could pack into a pringle can. Now to get the assignements and decide what to craft. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlBrett
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007 07:03:13 AM »

hehe I bought some of the new tomato motzerella ones and they are just as bad, we bought the plastic ones and then realized it's smaller!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teartear
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007 04:07:33 PM »

i'm eating pringles and getting excited about this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep."

Craft Blog: http://teartear-craft.blogspot.com/
My Photography site: http://www.jaustinphotography.com
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007 04:13:18 PM »

I just bought mine today!  Finally the superhubby gets to participate in a swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
whatzudoin
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007 05:22:59 PM »

I can't wait for this swap to start. It seems so fun. I have so many ideas and can't wait for it to get started. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007 06:31:10 PM »

I actually started on one of my gifts!  I just hope one of my partners likes purples! I guess if they don't  I will keep it myself
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarush
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007 06:43:42 PM »

I actually started on one of my gifts!  I just hope one of my partners likes purples! I guess if they don't  I will keep it myself

haha, i was totally going to start making stuff i knew would fit in pringles cans but i worried they may not like what i was thinking of, or the fabric choices. so i decided to work on something else. i haven't had time to go buy pringles yet. all you people who have already..what's the best flavor to get that won't be all smelly? i typically only eat original though so with any other flavor, i'd probably give away at work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[ craft log ] [ wists ]

my job is sending me to training in the dc area from october to march. great for the career and social life but bad for the crafting.
myklia
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007 06:59:17 PM »

I am waiting for partners to start crafting.  I have another swap going on right now anyways that will be keeping me busy until partners are assigned.

all you people who have already..what's the best flavor to get that won't be all smelly? i typically only eat original though so with any other flavor, i'd probably give away at work.

I think original is it.  I love smelly pringles though.

hehe I bought some of the new tomato motzerella ones and they are just as bad, we bought the plastic ones and then realized it's smaller!
Pringls have some new flavors comng out, the store was giving little trial packages away for free when you bought a can of pringles.  They are super strong smelling, my oldest son loved the parmesian cheese flavored one.  I was also suprised how much you could pack into a pringle can. Now to get the assignements and decide what to craft. 

I'm jealous of you both.  My main flavor is ranch, but lately I have taken to barbeque as well.  The pizza flavor doesn't do so much for me and even though I like sour cream and onion in other potato chips, in pringles it is just ok.  I don't do salt and vinegar.  mmmm...pringles.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007 07:50:52 PM »

wow, you guys are pringles-pros , I got low fat, low calorie" low FUN ones but they taste fine to me....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cooking With Sonny With a Chance Star Tiffany Thornton
How to Make Tofu with Minh Tsai
Nirmala Gupta of Bombay Emerald Chutney Company
Velvety Curry Chicken Recipe
Sesame Noodles Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...