I dont know how to post pictures here, but these are the directions I have for the reindeer towel.
There is a pic of it here http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=1084078532&f=1004031632&m=8421089481&r=1131010581#1131010581Plush Reindeer Towel
For 1 Reindeer you will need:
*a 30x60 plush bath towel
*matching wash cloth
*two 35-40 mm wiggle eyes
*two 2-1/2 inch wide ribbon
*fishing line or dental floss
*3 rubber bands
*double sided tape
*35 mm jingle bell
1. Fluff the towel in the dryer with a fabric sheet.
2. Fold the long edges evenly to the middle with the wrong side up, repeat so there is a double thickness on each side ending up with an approximate width of 7-1/4 inches.
3. Pin the long edges and loosely whip stitch closed.
4. Fold in half with the seams together and the finished edges together.
5. Fold again 8-1/2 inches down to form the head.
6. Cut a 36 inch length of fishing line.
7. Using a double length tie the top of the head to secure - wrap and tie tightly.
8. To form the ears cut off the tags of the washcloth.
9. Fold opposite corners to the middle and repeat.
10. Pinch in the middle and secure with a rubber band.
11. Attach the ears to the top of the head with the open seam facing up.
12. Using 2 more rubber bands secure to the top in a criss cross fashion.
13. To embellish the face use double sided tape to attach the eyes.
14. Cut a length of ribbon to wrap around the snoot.
15. Fold one edge and secure with a safety pin.
16. Sew on the jingle bell to the center of the nose.
17. Attach floral pick to the top of the ears and secure with the rubber band.
18. Added embellishments could include false eyelashes or twig antlers.