Swap name: Altoid Tin Theme Swap Round 6.2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kishcrafts
Sign-up date range: 6/13/07-6/18/07
Date to send item by: 7/10/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): only as many people as we can sign up between june 17th and june 19th!!!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages; under 16 need parent's permission and must have a way to keep in contact and to get to the post office for shipping.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:This is a concurrent altoid round in conjunction with round 6. This is for all the craftsters that either missed out on round 6 due to computer issue or missed it since round 6 filled up super quickly! We are swaping at the same time as round 6, but the organizer of is kishcrafts and our swap name is Altoid Swap Round 6.2. All the other details/rules apply.
You will be given five theme ideas from your partner. You will choose one of those ideas, and re-con an Altoid tin according to the theme. (If you are unable to find an actual Altoid tin, you may use a substitute, provided you keep the size to anything smaller than 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm), and not thicker than 1" (3 cm).) The tins can be square, rectangular, or circular. After the tin is decorated, you will fill the tin with tiny objects that also relate to the theme.
For example, if your partner chose "red" as a theme, you would decorate the box to reflect "red". It could just be different shades of red, or perhaps pictures of red items (roses, cherries, or firetrucks, etc.). Then, you decorate the interior of the box and fill it with red things...maybe a pair of red earrings, a red purse charm, some red hots...whatever "red" means to you. The catch is that you can only send the decorated tin and whatever fits into it. Nothing else! This will be a quick, fun swap and shipping should be fairly cheap, as well.
For examples you can see the galleries from the last 5 rounds:
Round 5: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=169868.0
Round 4: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161935.0
Round 3: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=129115.0
Round 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=80409.0
Round 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106249.0
1. Post at least once in this thread so we can communicate with you easily.
2. US participants must get a DC number. International shippers keep your receipts as proof of shipping. Failure to do this will be noted in your feedback and if your package does not arrive you will have to resend. If you have proof of shipping and your package doesn't arrive I will get a swap angel and you will still get positive feedback.
3. Communicate! When you have shipped pm the DC number to me (you can send it to your partner, too--it's fun to track the progress of a package headed your way). If you are going to be late, let me know by the shipping deadline. If I do not hear from you you will receive NEGATIVE feedback, preventing you from signing up for more swaps until you have cleared it up. Sending early, late, getting DCNs, and having good or bad communication will all be noted in your feedback. 4. Take pictures of your tin beofre you send. Sometimes your partner will be unable to post pictures of what they receive and it would be a shame for all of your hard work to not make it into the gallery!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Altoid Tin Theme Swap Round 6.2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Your 5 Themes (you may indicate a preference, but your partner can choose any theme from your list)
Least favorite colors:
Anything you would prefer not to receive:
Anything else you want your partner to know:
Do you have a digital camera?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
8.burstandbloom (2 tins)
silentdementia<--->LuinecuHere is the link to the gallery:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=179818.0