A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Mascot or Little Stuffie Swap - R4 -- Gallery!!  (Read 22747 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2007 02:29:35 PM »

Shazrasha, your phoenix stuffie is superb...and you must have mad sewing and stuffie-making skills if you're able to make your own pattern! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
pertelot
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2007 02:49:32 PM »

both the squirrles are so cute! so is the fairy, and i love the little wings! and the phoenix... wow, adorable!!!  everything really makes me want to go make something fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nevergirl

lalalalalaLAlalalalala

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2007 07:14:28 PM »

Ta-dah! Manny has entered the building!

I received today (well he arrived Wednesday, but I just got my hands on him this morning!) from Fluffybaka, and YAY! What a mouse! He's been taking some time getting comfortable.. poking around in my huge yarn stash (Mice, you know.. they like to nest..)

But, Manny was not the only surprise in my package, there were also some very beautiful felt coasters! Fluffybaka, they're gorgeous, I love them!!  Grin

Now I know what you're thinking.. Manny, cute little mouse, could he get more adorable? Well, I am sad to say that not five minutes after exploring the house, the little turd helped himself to a martini (chocolate-hazelnut, no doubt) and started gambling!!!  Shocked

I was shocked to say the least. But oh well.. what can you do? We all must have our little vices I suppose. Roll Eyes

He's adorable Fluffybaka, and again, LOVE the coasters. Thanks so much for being a great swap partner!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010 07:53:09 AM by lapoli - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2007 07:28:40 PM »

hah. What a terd indeed. Cheesy

Nice work, fluffybaka. I love how his arms are posable and what not.

KitKabbit: Your stuff is so kawaii as always. Wink The hedgehog reminds me of some Japanese print fabric I have seen before. Cute!

Shazrasha: Rafe is awesome. That's a terrific take on a pheonix. And the egg is great too.

ashestoashes: Your little fairy is adorable. I love how tiny her wings are. Smiley

And VitaminPink: Your Levi Lamb is awesome. I love the embroidery work on his face. The details really give him a lot of personality.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
IamSusie
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2007 08:06:44 PM »

Wow!  This gallery is really moving! I think lots of us were really feeling the woodland critters and squirrels this round. 

I love the contrasting stitching you used, Sheva.  Did you do that squirrel from a pattern? 

Nevergirl, I think you are going to have to keep and eye on Manny the mouse at your place  Wink

Kitkabbit, you always make darling little collections of things. I love that hedgie and the pink snail too.

Vitaminpink-  That goth bunny is so great!  He even has multiple piercings on his ears.  Too awesome...

Shazrasha and ashestoashes- It was nice to make something for a housemate, I hope she likes her happy fairy friend!  A wee phoenix in a personalized egg is so fun! 

Only a few more packages to go  Cry I hate to see it end....

When are we starting the next round, novastarlet?  I adore this swap so much!  I hope everyone is up for another go around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2007 12:02:39 AM »

Shazrasha, your phoenix stuffie is superb...and you must have mad sewing and stuffie-making skills if you're able to make your own pattern! Shocked

I worked out that it was faster inventing my own than trying to find a pattern for a bird on the internet in such a short space of time.
I'm quite surprised really by how well he turned out. I was really nervous while making him. He's only the third stuffie I've made with my own pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
MariskaLovesCrafts
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2007 03:58:35 AM »

So many cool stuffies! It's is hard to keep up with this gallery, they all look so great!
Rafe is pretty, how funny that she came out of an egg:) That squirrel is so incredible cute!
Mannu is so cute:)

LaughingSquid: great to hear you like Spacey!

novastarlet : You organize the best swaps;)

loves2experiment : Yes, I made my own pattern, inspired by a book about making stuffies.

I have a photo of the back (sorry, I'm so proud that my first 3d body worked out the way I wanted.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sheva
A Real Jewish Princess

"Women in wigs and Men in beards!"

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2007 07:38:56 AM »

I m back and so many stuffies to adore. I think its so neat how everyone does such different things!
Novastarlet Im glad you liked the package. The funny thing was i had the stuffie done so quick but the description card took me forever i couldnt decide if i should take a pic of her or just draw her myself. I decided on drawing her but i used colored pencils and wasn't so happy with how the looked, anyways i'm glad you like!
Iamsusie i didnt use a pattern i just drew her out then went from there. When i was in hs i took a pattern making class and that has been the most useful class i ever took!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007 07:40:03 AM by Sheva » THIS ROCKS   Logged

inle_rah
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2007 09:33:56 AM »

Shazrasha - that phoenix is awesome!  Great job on the details

and i love sheva's little squirrel, so cute.

This swap always has the best gallery.  I can't wait for the next round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

about me
my wists
Ravelry
My Etsy
Personal swaps?  Yes, please.
christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2007 10:44:40 AM »

Got my stuffie on Saturday, was finally able to post photos today. I got a wonderful squirrel named Millie and an acorn and set of berries
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Beauty Products to Take on Holiday
Affordable Solutions for No Sweat Summer Beauty
Make Blue Eyes Pop With Easy Makeup Tricks
White Manis and the Best Colors to Try
Reasons Why You Should Get More Beauty Sleep
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...