A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 My Yippie Little Dog Swap Gallery (Sendouts by: 7/2)  (Read 15446 times)
Tags for this thread: dog  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

x0xmanda
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2007 06:27:56 PM »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww i love your little poodle!!! she's adorable! and looks beautiful in all her fantastic new stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moo!
eatmoreplants

AppleAndTree.Etsy.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2007 08:08:48 PM »

I always forget to find the gallery of swaps. Everyone's crafts look sooooo amazing! I can't wait to get mine! I'm sure everything will be awesome! (Stop worrying x0xmanda!!!!!) I sent out awhile ago so hopefully you'll recieve soon!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apple & Tree
appleandtree.etsy.c om

Apple and Tree believes in the philosophy of re-using before recycling. We make one of a kind pieces using salvaged items as base material and offer authentic vintage fashions.
x0xmanda
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2007 08:18:16 PM »

i'v been waiting (not so) patiently! hahaha. i think we sent the same day so your package should arrive soon too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moo!
Kibbi
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2007 08:37:32 PM »

Hi,

My daughter, Taerowyn, signed up for this swap and then had her partner xladyluckx send me and my yappy little dog the swap items. We were both spoiled!

First we received stickers and charms for Kibbi's photo album.

xladyluckx made a great picture frame with Kibbi's name on it, which I will put on my desk at work.

Next was a box that matched the picture frame and it had doggie hair clips in the box. I tried to take a picture of Kibbi wearing the hair clips but she has her summer cut and shook the clips right out. They'll be for winter wearing when she has longer hair. The box is also a picture frame.

xladyluckx needle punched this darling Yorkie which she put on a canvas bag. It is my new purse. I've always wanted a bag with a Yorkie on it. She did an amazing job and I love it. She also made a key chain with a Yorkie charm that I can clip on the bag.

Finally xladyluckx made Kibbi a beautiful green and pink fleece blanket. Kibbi sleeps with my husband and me and is all over the bed. Last night she cuddled up on her blanket and didn't move. Today she brought her food over one piece at a time and ate on her blanket. Later she rolled all over it. But when I went to take her picture she wouldn't stay on the blanket. She was being a typical stubborn Yorkie.

xladyluckx thank you so much for the wonderful presents. Kibbi and I love them. And taerowyn, thanks for the great surprise.

Kibbi

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahpanda
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2007 05:54:27 AM »

Last night she cuddled up on her blanket and didn't move. Today she brought her food over one piece at a time and ate on her blanket. Later she rolled all over it.

OMG Kibbi that just about killed me, it's soooo cute. I want to see more pictures of your yorkie, she's precious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stitchypanda.etsy.c om
gmail chat: sarahpanda
Kibbi
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2007 08:58:17 AM »

Here are better pictures of Kibbi cuddling with the blanket xladyluckx made. She's sleeping with it right now.

Kibbi

I'm tired stop taking my picture!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2007 09:13:52 AM »

OK now I am officially swap paranoid.

Kibbi...so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2007 09:21:43 AM »

Just put in feedback for
xladyluckx
Taerowyn
star217
clovergrace

If I've missed anyone so far, just let me know. I usually do this before my 2nd cup of coffee and that always presents an error or two!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ImAKite
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2007 03:16:58 PM »

I received my package from Star217 and Dessie, but couldn't get this thread to open 'til now to post in it.

Daisy gets a new jacket.  Our partner left the snaps off and sent them separately so I can put them on and adjust the fit!

Treat kit and decorated jar with cookies.  Sadly, the cookies did not make it here intact - they had already gone moldy by the time I got the box open.  (Which is why this pic is smaller.  I should've cleaned out the jar first.)

Bag holder + cutesy charm.

Toys!  Daisy ran off with the milkbone one right off.  I had to show her that yes, the daisy was ok to play with (I'm a knitter - she knows better than to bother my wool.) and it squeaks!  Loudly!  She loves it. 

And a travel bag of her very own! We have a trip coming up soon; this will be perfect.

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007 03:30:11 PM by ImAKite - Reason: Moved photos from flickr to craftster. Had to fix links ;) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Star217
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2007 03:25:31 PM »

Aww, I'm so sorry about the treats. But I"m glad Daisy likes everything else. She is one cute pup!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Dreamy Glow Effect in Photoshop
How to Copy and Paste
How to Create an Alien in Photoshop
How to Create RSS Icon in Photoshop
How to Replace face a In Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...