A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Knit crochet goodie bag swap - send by 7/16  (Read 17690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gsdbooks
« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2007 08:32:55 PM »

I picked up a few things today. There are some sales going on next week that i plan to hit.
 Doing some crafting this weekend. Smiley This is alot of fun
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kazkitty
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2007 08:48:56 PM »

I've got a few things set aside already to go in my package.. just need to get craftin'! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2007 09:27:07 PM »

haven't had much time to craft for this swap, as i'm headed out of town for a week early friday morning.  but, i did get something in the shop the swap that will be added to my package for my partner.  and i've been doing lots of planning! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2007 09:31:12 PM »

Arrggghh!  I think I'm starting to go crazy!  All my crafting supplies are packed up, but my real estate agent keeps messing up my morgage and having to push my signing date back.  
I was supposed to be moved allready, but then she moved the date to this Friday...and then she called last night to say that it will probably have to be next week sometime!

I haven't seen my yarn in weeks!

I hope I get to move soon, so I can get to work on the bag portion of the goodie bag...I've allready got all the goodies!
My big problem is that I think my partner's taste is so cute, I keep wanting to get her more stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Miss_Vicki

"Oh my stars and garters!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2007 10:38:33 PM »

Miss_Vicki I saw your post in another thread about the differences in sizing.
  Aw crud!  I could have sworn it was in this thread  Embarrassed  my crazy rant is gonna make even less sense being in some other one.  I'm such a dork today.  Thanks for the link, it is gonna be a big help, especially if I don't snap out of this dork phase soon.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I heart Hank McCoy

http://www.wists.com/Miss_Vicki                     http://missvicki.wordpress.com/
myklia
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2007 03:48:51 AM »

I will have one major shopping excursion this weekend to Hobby Lobby, I have never been there before.  One of my items I will likely buy locally (if for no other reason it is harder to find online than in person) and the yarn will likely be bought online unless I find something just perfect.  There isn't a whole lot of stash I can use because our favorite colors are almost opposite, but I do have some things I can send.  I have started crafting.  My goal is to send out by the end of next week (by then I will have two other swaps starting up, but I should actually be done anyways).  My partner didn't indicate she wanted a bag and if I had to craft a bag I would have to go way over budget.  I just bought an inexpensive bag that I will decorate. I just wish there was more I could do, but I think she will like some of the things I have in store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kazkitty
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2007 05:21:23 AM »

Arrggghh!  I think I'm starting to go crazy!  All my crafting supplies are packed up, but my real estate agent keeps messing up my morgage and having to push my signing date back.  
I was supposed to be moved allready, but then she moved the date to this Friday...and then she called last night to say that it will probably have to be next week sometime!

I haven't seen my yarn in weeks!

I hope I get to move soon, so I can get to work on the bag portion of the goodie bag...I've allready got all the goodies!
My big problem is that I think my partner's taste is so cute, I keep wanting to get her more stuff!

Aww.. I'd be so irked with my real estate agent if that happened.. If you have to send late, don't worry about it! I don't mind waiting.

You should see the list of stuff I want to include in your goodie bag! lol  I have to figure out a way to cut it down I think.. XDD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dizzydragonfly
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2007 06:10:46 PM »

Cheesy Hee hee...got one thing finished, another under way and much planning going on here. I love this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The crafter formerly known as jesssf!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.   - Eleanor Roosevelt
___________________ ___________________ ____

http://dizzydragonfly.blogspot.com

Wists
crafty_karen1
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2007 11:07:21 PM »

I have some goodies put together and I am working on a craft to send too. This is probably the most complex thing I have ever knitted so I am hoping it will turn out well. At least it is complex for me, experienced knitters will probably find it simple. There are also a few more things I want to get but I am waiting until next week when I get the chance to go to a huge craft store. Loving this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zero Cool
"The two patterns, art and craft, were welded together."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2007 12:50:38 AM »

That sounds interesting, getting curious and excited now! Hope you have fun on your trip next week Smiley

I'm almost done with putting the package together already, been throwing things in the box like a madwoman! Sure I can squeeze a few more things in though...

Just got a couple of little things to finish making and then I'll peobably send next weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Tricks to Make Small Eyes Look Doe-Eyed
5 Surprising Myths About Sunscreen and SPF
Best Face Masks For Any Skin Type
How to Create the Megan Fox Cateye Look
How to Create the Icy Blue Emma Stone Makeup Look
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...