A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice In Wonderland Swap (Sign ups CLOSED; MAIL BY 08/01/07)  (Read 11612 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tickle-me-emo
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2007 04:02:46 PM »

OH! I am so pleased you posted that! i was rushing to get it all done for monday and now realise its for wednesday! i agree sevsonlygirl tho still need to get it all finished up! Grin but hey! thats ace news!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BattleMaidenStudio
Battlemaiden Studio - Illustration by Valorie

I have a paintbrush, and I'm not afraid to use it!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2007 10:07:51 PM »

Look at me getting stuff done!

So, finished my medium sized item the other day, finished my large item today (and it's so pretty... I want it Tongue)

Also managed to get two paintings done today and start on a super large one. I'm on some sort of a roll today!

Have a few small items to finish up before I ship. I'm really excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2007 11:26:49 AM »

I think I'm done.  I have one large item and a whole bunch of smalls - I hope that's ok.  Nothing wanted to be a medium - that's so wishy-washy. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
halfelvenwriter
The Quiet, Odd One in the Corner

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2007 04:45:30 PM »

I think I'm done.  I have one large item and a whole bunch of smalls - I hope that's ok.  Nothing wanted to be a medium - that's so wishy-washy. Wink

No problem here.  I think my large project got bumped down to a medium because I'm quicker at making this kind of item than when I started making them at the beginning of the year, and I've just come to that realisation pretty recently.  So there's going to be another small or two to make up for that...should I be thinking, "Yay!  I get to use a couple more of the ideas I had!"?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2007 06:27:07 PM »

One of my items that would have been a medium became a small because the way I wanted to do it couldn't happen - local shop closed.  So it's cheesy now, but kinda funny too, so I added it anyhow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jamesdean
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2007 07:38:08 PM »

I received a package from kathleenalice (according to my sister, I'm still out of town) but the sis peaked and loves it, which means I'm going to love it. I am almost completed, had to leave town on family business for a week which put a kink in my creative flow that was happening. Now I'm back (almost) and hopefully fingers crossed will be shipping the package tomorrow!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
halfelvenwriter
The Quiet, Odd One in the Corner

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2007 05:47:57 PM »

Oh, yay.  Got sick on Monday, and I'd been counting on finishing working out the aesthetic issues (read: perfectionistic nitpicking) with one of the medium projects that day.  Will probably send Thursday or Friday now, since I didn't want to craft while sick (you're welcome, SevsOnlyGirl  Wink).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffysam
i love whales.

sewing, sewing, sewing some more

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2007 06:09:01 PM »

I have only a few things left to add on each; I had to cover for someone at work a lot more than I was planning, so I will hopefully finish tomorrow or Thursday, and send definitely by Friday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- Sam

Fluffyland - A shop filled with handmade cuteness! Whales, Narwhals, Wrist Wallets, and more!
http://www.fluffyland.com

Fluffyland Craft & Sewing Blog
Photos & Tutorials & Haiku!
http://www.fluffyland.com/blog
stitch and stones
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2007 09:00:58 PM »

WHEW. I am glad to hear that from you fluffysam because i suddenly realized a few things:

a) one of my projects was not going to work... increase panicking.
b) this added pressure for some reason makes me get new ideas... a day before we send out. again, increase panicking.
c) although these will be better items, i needed at least an extra day to finish drying something and hope the sudden burst of storming settles down.

At least I know I'm not slacking too bad  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2007 08:20:59 AM »

Oh, yay.  Got sick on Monday, and I'd been counting on finishing working out the aesthetic issues (read: perfectionistic nitpicking) with one of the medium projects that day.  Will probably send Thursday or Friday now, since I didn't want to craft while sick (you're welcome, SevsOnlyGirl  Wink).

Thank you for not sharing your germs with me!! Smiley  I really do appreciate it.  And this way, the package won't arrive while I'm out of town! 

I'm going this afternoon to ship.  I have to take 5 packages and 1 letter to the PO.  They're going to be sorry to see me walk in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tom Otterness on the Gallery System
Tom Otterness on Learning From Travel
How to Turn and Carve Wood
The Art of Wood Carving
The Art of Eskisehir Stone Sculpting
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...