Swap name: Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: chimerix
Sign-up date range: June 7 – 23, 2007
Date to send item by: August 1, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Yes
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for all the Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass lovers out there. Are you a fan of the books and drawings? Are you a fan of the Disney version? Are you a fan of the video game? Do you think “the Horror of Alice in Wonderland” is a great idea? Then this is for you!
I will try my best to match up partners of similar interest, but remember you may be crafting for someone with different Alice interests than you.
You will craft for your partner (in their favorite version of Alice) a minimum of 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small item. You may do more if you and your partner agree on an amount ahead of time.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What “version” of Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass would you like to receive crafts related to? (book specific, Disney, horror, etc.)
What kind of crafts do you do?
What kinds of crafts would you like to receive? (clothing, jewelry, dolls, etc)
Is there anything you prefer NOT to receive?
Anything else that would be helpful for your swap partner to know? (sizes, aversions, allergies, etc)
Will you be able to post pictures of what you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Approved Swappers:
4. octipii (1st time swapper
5. queenxxxdee (1st time swapper
6. kimnext (1st time swapper
13. love_suicide (1st time swapper
15. squwig (1st time swapper
16. lis enthusiasm
17. stitch and stones
21. gentle.thorns (1st time swapper
22. Battlemaidenstudio (1st time swapper