A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 306,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Round 7 Gallery!  (Read 85547 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2007 06:56:01 AM »

Bryn has been curious about Fresian's ever since reading novastarlet's post. I tried to answer her questions but I guess she needed to hear it "straight from the horses mouth" so to speak.

I found her having a conversation with our resident Fresian stallion this morning ...

Such a great picture!! Looks like she's as in love with Fresians as I am. I'm going to have to pick up that Bryer horse because unfortunately I can't afford the real deal. Tongue Oh, and my guy won't agree to clean up after it. Geesh, it's like he doesn't love me or something. hah. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
Taraliejesbri
Haylie's sister!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 25, 2007 12:31:27 PM »

Ben and I have been relaxing lately, we got really warn out after going to the zoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Midnightoak
« Reply #322 on: July 26, 2007 01:27:41 AM »

Sounds like Minstrel is having a great time.

Estrella got to come with me to a VIP opening yesterday lots of wine and nibbles (orange juice for me). This weekend we are off to Wales so much fun will be had by all, and she gets to meet Artie again  Grin I think they are going to miss eachother when they both go home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mollytwin1
goddess of the needles

« Reply #323 on: July 26, 2007 02:03:47 AM »

Randolph and I have been having fun recently.  He went to the HP book release with me, poor guy has been dragged around to a lot of HP events...haha.  We are leaving tomorrow for a 5 day trip to a location that I am going to keep secret.  I am sure he will have fun, although at least one full day is devoted to a Job interview which is the reason for the trip, so that probably won't be fun for either of us  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #324 on: July 27, 2007 07:03:53 AM »

Tortue and I have been very very busy with a wedding lately. Though I didnt have alot of time to take pictures...so I want to keep them safe. Here's a little peak..

He helped me catch the bouquet   ( Grin)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
cfbandit

Rock on with your bad self, Penny!

« Reply #325 on: July 27, 2007 09:35:41 AM »

Tortue and I have been very very busy with a wedding lately. Though I didnt have alot of time to take pictures...so I want to keep them safe. Here's a little peak..

He helped me catch the bouquet   ( Grin)
Awe! He looks so happy for you!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: http://craftingyoohooville.blogspot.com
My Wist: http://www.wists.com/cfbandit

Ravelry: cfbandit

Member of the Al-ette Fan Club
Oops Creations
« Reply #326 on: July 27, 2007 10:42:00 AM »

I've been busy soaking up sunshine and organizing another swap that I've not posted in this board in a bit.  Oddish my visitor from new mexico went white water rafting in maine with me and had so much fun.  The rest of the summer is a little quiet but I plan on taking mini trips / photo expeditions around my own area to take photos-- plus explore sections of Boston that I forget about after living here.  This swap is really making me think of cute photo opportunities in my neighborhoods.  hurray.  That and making me LOVE digital scrapbooking

<< I have a question--- what are people thinking about putting in the return package, I'm a little confused if I should pick up souvenirs from every place I go, or included crafted items for my partner?  Do we have a suggest # of items besides the scrapbook?  THANKS >>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
cfbandit

Rock on with your bad self, Penny!

« Reply #327 on: July 27, 2007 11:48:29 AM »

Well, I'm putting some little trinkets in from the places we went, and I was thinking about making him a little outfit as well as the scrapbook, which I picked up this weekend in Swink's favorite color, red!

We're off on a road trip tonight, so Swink and his friends will have lots of new stuff to add. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: http://craftingyoohooville.blogspot.com
My Wist: http://www.wists.com/cfbandit

Ravelry: cfbandit

Member of the Al-ette Fan Club
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #328 on: July 27, 2007 07:22:00 PM »

Yeah, I'm adding little souvenirs since my scrapbooking skills are limited to say the least, and an outfit plus maybe a couple accessories, who knows!

I'm excited, this weekend I'm headed to the beach, my most favorite place ever, and Marze will have a delightful time I'm sure!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply.etsy.com
Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

« Reply #329 on: July 29, 2007 07:07:31 AM »

Hello my lovely craftsters!  Got back from OK last night.  (The trip couldnt have been any more perfect, I got to spend plenty of time with my boy and he looked so good in his uniform!  I was thinking that he'd be different, but other than the fact that all his hair was gone and he was a lot more in shape, he was exactly as before!  Now only 5 weeks of AIT then I can see him all the time!  Yay!!)

Sounds like everyone is having lots of fun!  Ridley and I are going to see my cousin perform in Footloose tonight and then tomorrow we're flying back home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 2010 <3
I love my son!
<3 Ethan Orion - December 2015 <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Creative Craft Supplies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...