A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - July  (Read 4571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007 04:45:30 PM »

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Miss Violaceous for the absolutely gorgeous earrings and bonus necklace - I'm excited and I think I'll wear them the next time I preach!!!!
Selkie Smiley Grin

Awww! You know we have a gallery if you wanna post some pics (or I can, but mine aren't great.) Link's on the front post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007 06:41:36 PM »

Would you mind posting your pictures? When I get a chance, I'll take a picture.
Thanks again - Selkie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007 06:52:57 PM »

Done!

Remember guys, the gallery is always there if you ever want to post a picture of something you made with supplies you received from this swap, or something that was custom-made for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2007 08:39:08 AM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and this is my fifth claim this month (updating right after I post this, this activity level warms my little heart!) I claim shiitake for the orange retro tote.

One claim each:

1. Lot of crochet cotton. They are all partial balls, but I have no idea what the yardage is. The colors in the photo are accurate, but note that they are slightly different in gague from each other. White, cream, tiny bit of red, and multis in pink and purple.

2. POSSIBLY INCOMPLETE Vintage women's sewing pattern. It says that veiws 3 and 4 are nightgowns, while views 1 and 2 are housecoats. Personally, I think you could turn them into day dresses also. Size 16, which according to the chart is a 38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip, with 16 3/4" back length. It has been cut, but by someone who is very careful with their sewing patterns. I verified that most of the pieces were there, but I can't be sure about a few of them (I didn't unfold them all the way, so I might've missed some.) At the very least you can do views 3 and 4 (the two in the center), and most if not all of the pieces for views 1 and 2 are there also, so if you're clever you might be able to make up the rest. Dated 1977!

3. Brand new 1960's mail-order sewing patterns! Pick one for one claim. The names are just some I assigned randomly based on how the model looked, so I could tell them apart. They are all about a 38" or 40" bust, but look at the filename for measurements. To do this, right click on the photo, then select properties. It should show the path for the photo, and at the end something like "Sue40-31-42.jpg".

1/2 claim each (read descriptions, some photos represent multiple choices that are 1/2 claim each).

1. Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

2. OK! Celebrity magazines, in new condition, to use as ephemera. They have lots of pictures of celebrities, clothes, jewelry, that sort of thing, in addition to print ads. If you're looking for a particular celebrity or kind of clothing, let me know. Take as many as you want for 1/2 a claim.

3. All but a few dozen yards of a 7oz skein of Caron Simply Soft

4.  Complete skein of DMC Baroque crochet cotton in bright white. 1/2 claim as is, or I can attempt to dye it a color of your choice (not black or earth tones) for 1 claim.

5. Shoes I bought to recon but never got around to it. The white ones are size 5 1/2, and the other two are size 5. Each pair is 1/2 claim, or all three for 1 claim.

6. 18" x 60" pink plaid fleece fabric.

7. Really cute bright colors and metallic fish stickers. One sheet.

8. NEW Simplicity 4258. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007 08:40:46 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2007 09:01:26 AM »

By the way, I updated... since it's been a while and the swap was slow for a bit, please check and make sure the info on the front page is correct. Get in your claims for this month and be sure and join next month's round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2007 05:22:24 AM »

August round is up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sanjaya Malakar Sings an Exclusive Song
Richard Snow Reveals His Book a Measureless Peril
Jane Costello Talks About Her Novels
Author Joe Monninger Talks About His Life
Writer Chris Eboch Explains Haunted
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...