This tunic is from Simplicity 3927, the "It's So Easy" line. I figured that easier was better for my first attempt at a shirt, although the zipper did make me nervous. While sewing the actual top was as easy as advertised, getting it to actually fit me was not so easy. I took my measurements and chose my size based on those, but ended up with way too much space in the bust area and not much breathing room. Apparently, this pattern was made for really skinny people with large boobs. Since I don't fall into this category of body types, I took out the side seams and added panels so that the waist actually fit. Then I added darts to the side to make the bust fit better and took up the shoulders a little. Even with all that, I'm not entirely happy with the results. It's too low cut for me to be comfortable wearing it and there is still too much room around the arms and shoulders. I think I may give it another go by redrafting the pattern pieces with some modifications of my own. Something tells me this is a lot harder in practice than it is in my head.