A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES ONLY Round 1  (Read 14980 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 03, 2007 04:30:51 PM »

Rules & Guideline courtesy raynbow & xladyluckx~Thank you ladies  Grin

Gallery Link : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174301.msg1794274#msg1794274

Swap name: Shop the Swap Supplies ONLY Round 1
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  chrissiemags
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: GatsbyGirl
Sign-up date range: 06/01/07-06/24/07
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have one week  to mail the item.  The swap runs through the last day of June.

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country.All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, GatsbyGirl will be helping out!

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a SUPPLIES ONLY swap.  Post a "shop" of at least 5 items for everyone else in the swap to choose from, SUPPLIES ONLY, there will be no handcrafted/finished items accepted as there already is a wonderful swap for those here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=173538.0

What is a shop?
A shop is a post in this thread,listing the items that you have available to be claimed.  You don't have to have an actual online shop to participate in this swap.  As long as you can post a list of items, with pictures if at all possible, you have a swap shop!  You can also manage your shop pictures on your own picture hosting and just post links in your shop post.  It's up to you to keep your shop as up to date as possible by removing items that have been claimed and posting any new items you want to add.  Items in your shop should all have a 'price' between 1 and 3 points.  Make sure it's clear how much each item costs.

RULES:
- The majority of the posts in this thread should be shops.  That's what we all want to see, right?  So let's try and keep all the discussion over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=172755.0
- When you claim an item, mail chrissiemags, GatsbyGirl, and the person you claim from.  Claims will be first come, first served.  The first person to send a PM to all three of the proper people IN THE PROPER FORMAT will get the item.
- Rather than keeping track of the number of claims, like the other ongoing swaps, we will be using a point system for this swap.  Here are the most important things you need to know about your points:
- Every time someone claims an item from your shop, you get the price of the item in points. (You cannot use your points until you have SENT the item that was claimed.)
- Every time you claim an item from someone else's shop you spend the amount of points in the price of the item.
- Once you have 7 points (either pending or spendable), your shop will be temporarily closed for business until you have less than 7 points.  Please edit your shop post to put 'CLOSED' in large bright letters to make it clear to everyone when your shop is closed.  There will also be a list near the top of the thread with all the closed shops.
- Once you have 0 points, you can't claim any items until you have at least 1 point.
- The organizers will keep a running point total at the top of the thread, but you should try and be aware of your own points too.  All claims you make and claims made from you should be posted at the bottom of your swap shop.
- When you receive an item, PM chrissiemags and GatsbyGirl and the person who sent it to you.
- Because of the amount of sendouts in this swap, and the number of small items that are being sent, DC#'s are not required but please keep your receipt as proof of mail out.
- When someone claims an item on your list and is confirmed by an organizer, you are responsible for removing that item from your shop post.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES ONLY Round 1
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Do you have at least 5 items to post in your shop to start out with?

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask chrissiemags or GatsbyGirl if you have any questions!

For all PM's please send to BOTH organizers and include the swap name and one of the following tags as this will help up be better organized:
approval
claim
sent
received
general question
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007 12:33:21 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
chrissiemags

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007 04:31:29 PM »

How many points do I start with?
Being this is the first round everyone will start off with 3 points.

Do I have to post pictures?
It's not required, but it's strongly encourage.  Good pictures will make people more likely to claim your items!

What size items should be in my shop?  What size goes with what price?You can put any size items in your shop, and you can charge whatever price is fair. 

Why does my shop close when I have 7 points?
When you have 7 points, it means you've had several more claims against your shop than you have made yourself. We want to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, so once several items have been claimed from your list, your shop will be 'closed' until you catch up on claiming some things for yourself.  We also want to make sure no one is 'hoarding' points, so we want you to spend your points and get them back out in the economy.

Why don't I get my points until I have sent my item?
There are several reasons for this.  First of all, it's a good way for us to control how many claims you have going on at one time.  If you don't get your points until your items are sent, you can't have a bunch of packages waiting to be shipped and still be making claims.  It will also help protect our swap from anyone who might flake by not allowing them to make lots of claims if they aren't shipping their items.  And it'll encourage everyone to ship on time, or even faster, so that they can get their points!  We aren't waiting until items are received, because that will make it very difficult for international craftsters to participate in the swap.

Why do you keep changing the rules?
Since this is the first time we've run this swap, in this way, there are still lots of kinks in the system.  We're getting lots of feedback from you guys, and we want to make sure we listen to it.  Also, since we're hoping this will be an ongoing swap, we want to make sure that the rules we make don't make it harder for people to participate in later rounds.

What can I put in my shop post?  Can I put a wishlist?  Can I take requests?  Can I post embarassing pictures of my little brother?
The focus of your shop post, should be your shop! However, as long as you are keeping your shop the focus, and keeping it up to date, and keeping it stocked.... We don't care what you put in there! As long as you aren't breaking any rules of craftster, or any laws, go for it!

I want do do another swap, but the month isn't over, can you go ahead and give me my feedback?
In order to leave the swap early, you need to have at least as many points as you started with.  If you do, you can go ahead and 'close' your shop.  Then, once everything that had been previously claimed from you has been received, you can leave the swap and get your positive feedback.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should.  Is something wrong?
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the claim.  Or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM.  Otherwise, give us about 24 hours to get caught up with claims.  If your claim is at least 24 hours old, and something seems wrong, feel free to send us a PM and ask.  If your claim is several days old and something seems wrong PLEASE send us a PM to make sure we received the claim!

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed?  OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open?  OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is.  It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue.  (For example,  "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed.  I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.")  Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, feel free to help us out a little bit.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Also, feel free to re-open your shop when you know you are at 6 points.  And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, feel free to spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

What do I need to say in my PM's to the organizers??

When claiming it needs to come to us looking like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - CLAIM
xladyluckx to raynbow - sheepy soap - (1)

When you send it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - SENT
Send By May 30th

When you receive it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap SUPPLIES 1 - RECEIVED
Send By May 30th

Claims MUST be in this format, or they will not be honored. If you DO NOT receive a claim in this format, please do not send the item.  If you wish you can send the claimer a PM reminding them of the proper format for claims.

If you want to include a personal note in the PM as well, it's fine, but please make sure it is underneath the claim information.

You can include several claims in one post, but make sure each is listed seperately and that it is clear there are multiple claims.

What is the 'sale mode' I hear everyone talking about?  Do I need to put my items on sale?
In previous months, we used to call the last few days of the month the 'clearance sales'.  During this time we would try to get everyone back to the starting amount of points.   It really didn't work that well, and since most people continue on to the next month anyhow.  We're going to try going without it this month.  We do ask that you do your best to self regulate your points especially if you will be leaving at the end of the month.  Leaving with many many more points than you started with is just as bad as leaving with many many less points than you started with, as both slow down the swap economy.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop?  Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts.  But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list! 
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed, when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

We are going to be sticklers for the FORMAT of claims AND for you to track points in your store...since raynbow & xladyluckx have set forth the groundwork I am following in their foot steps!

LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN!!  WOO WOO
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007 07:28:45 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007 04:37:48 PM »

Sent
Received
Late with Communication
Missing in Action with No Communication

SEND BY JUNE 11
GatsbyGirl to Mojo - Punk Knits - (2)
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Strand #4 - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 12
GatsbyGirl to LaughingLark - Pile O' Fabric - (3)
Avesthel to LaughingLark - Beads - (1)
chrissiemags to Avesthel - Pre-Cut Quilt Triangles - (1)
chrissiemags to Avesthel - Yellow Fabric - (1)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - Bamboo Tiles - (1)
Avesthel to gavagai - Polymer Clay Molds - (2)
Avesthel to penguino - Zippers Set B - (1)
gavagai to GatsbyGirl -- 3 Fat Quarters (Valencia, Skulls, White Cats) - (2)
Fun4Bambi to GatsbyGirl - Window Decal Printer Sheets - (1)
penguino to atsuko - Book #4, "Sugar Bunnies to Crochet" - (1)
Avesthel to ShaynaYasha - Zipper Set A - (1)
ShaynaYasha to Avesthel - Pen Cleaning Kit - (2)
GatsbyGirl to Avesthel - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 13
GatsbyGirl to valsped - 2 Heart Bags - (1)
ShaynaYasha to valsped - 1 Pair Scrapbooking Edger Scissors - (1)
valsped to ShaynaYasha - Sock Critter Kit - (1)
Fun4Bambi to atsuko - Book: Crocheted Sock Monkeys Patterns - (1)
Fun4Bambi to Sphinxy - Stitch 'n' Bitch Nation - (2)

penguino to la_chrystelle - Metal Findings  - (1)
valsped to Avesthel - Wilton Dye BLUES CLUES - (1)
valsped to Avesthel - Wilton Dye SCOOBY DOO - (1)
valsped to Avesthel - Wilton Dye FAIRLY ODD PARENTS - (1)
chrissiemags to GatsbyGirl - Fabric #8, Canvas Flowers - (2)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Sequin Heart Patch - (1)[
GatsbyGirl to Sansa - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
gavagai to Sansa - 3 Fat Quarters (Green Apple) - (2)
GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags - 10 Notecards - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 14
GatsbyGirl to ShaynaYasha - Stitch & Bitch Calendar - (2)
la_chrystelle to Fun4Bambi  - Belt Hardware - (1)
kelsorama to ShaynaYasha - #8 Glitter Bead Bag - (1)
kelsorama to ShaynaYasha - #10 Black & White Bead Bag - (1)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Pink Gingham Fabric - (1)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Halloween Confetti - (1)
Avesthel to chrissiemags - Zipper Lot C - (1)
purpleone to kelsorama - Black Purse Handles (2)
Gavagai to purpleone - 3 FQs (White Cats on Cream) - (2)
GatsbyGirl to valsped - 10 Notecards - (1)
kelsorama to la_chrystelle - 16 Shell Beads - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 15
kelsorama to gavagai - Plastic alphabet beads (1)
penguino to Javede - Simplicity Crafts Patterns - (1)
javede to GatsbyGirl - 3 FQs &  Felt Card Suits - (2)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - 22 Vintage Appliques - (1)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - 10 Notecards - (1)

GatsbyGirl to ariaya - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
purpleone to kelsorama - Japanese Cloudprint Canvas - (2)
Sphinxy to kelsorama - Wooden Beads - (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - Elvis FQ - (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - 1/2 Yd. Safety Fabric - (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - 1 Yd. Floral Canvas - (2)
ShaynaYasha to kelsorama - Wooden Frame - (1)
chrissiemags to purpleone - #1, Silk Satin Fabric 2 Yards - (2)
GatsbyGirl to kelsorama - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
Avesthel to penguino - Wool/Silk Yarn - (2)
GatsbyGirl to purpleone - Fold your Own Gift Box Set of 3 - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 16
ShaynaYasha to purpleone - 4 Jumbo Spools of Thread - (2)
Kelsorama to ShaynaYasha - 3 Bottles of Glue  + Dice Freebie - (1)
GatsbyGirl to javede - 3 Yds Ribbon & Bead Trim - (2)
gavagai to travelbug - 3 FQs  - (2)
ariaya  to snowyangel - Heavy Red Cotton Fabric - (1)
kelsorama  to snowyangel - '80s Party Invitations - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 17
ShaynaYasha to travelbug - Fabric & Two Bottles of Paint - (1)
purpleone to gavagai - 3 Yds Tea and Cake Fabric Ribbon - (1)
atsuko to gavagai - Cross-Stitch Linen & Two Bags of Balls  - (1)
loves2experiment to GatsbyGirl - Girly FQs - (1)
loves2experiment to Sphinxy - Suzy's Zoo Kit - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 18
loves2experiment to chrissiemags -Zipper Assortment - (1)
loves2experiment to ariaya - Toggles, Magnetic Clasps, Belt Ties - (1)
Mojo to loves2experiment - 4 Skeins Of Classic Elite Newport Yarn - (2)
tasi292 to GatsbyGirl - Embroidery Hoops - (1)
tasi292 to javede - Argyle Ribbon, Pink on Cream, Pink on Chocolate - (1)
kelsorama to tasi292 - 16 Large Glass Marbles - (1)
tasi292 to la_chrystelle - 1 YD Floral Fabric - (1)
tasi292 to snowyangel - 1 YD Pastel Striped Fabric - (1)
tasi292 to purpleone - Green Broadcloth & Plaid Polycotton - (1) 
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi - Yellow Millefiore Glass Disc Beads - (1)
loves2experiment to la_chrystelle - Nautical FQs - (1)
kelsorama to Fun4Bambi - Halloween Bead kit - (1)
LaughingLark to kelsorama - Green Milefore Chips -  (1)
javede to kelsorama - Vintage Trim - (1)
la_chrystelle to GatsbyGirl - Superhero Transfers - (1)
la_chrystelle to GatsbyGirl - Assorted Glitters - (1)
loves2experiment to ShaynaYasha - How to Make Soft Toys - (1)
ariaya to ShaynaYasha - Silver Wire, Zippers & Trim - (1)
Sansa to sewknitter - Ruler Handle - (1)
Sansa to chrissiemags -1/2 Yard of Fairies Fabric - (1)
travelbug to chrissiemags - Pink Satin Beaded Trim 36 inches - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to GatsbyGirl - Section B, McCalls' 5244 & Tarot Deck - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to GatsbyGirl - Section C, Vintage Apron Pattern - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 19
ptarmic wumpus to loves2experiment - Burda Moden 3/1976 & Simplicity 9521 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to chrissiemags - Section A: 3 for 1 pt Pre-cut sewing patterns: - (1)
javede to ptarmic wumpus - Beaded Yarn - (1)
purpleone to ptarmic wumpus - Clear Purse Handles - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to gavagai - McCall 5011 and Layette Pattern - (1)
Sphinxy to LaughingLark--Teardrop & Round Beads and Mostacillas Magazine No. 4 - (1)
purpleone to Sansa - Large roll of nylon ribbon 1.5ins wide. - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to purpleone - brown linen, 54 inches by 1 1/4 yd - (1)
sewknitter to Fun4Bambi - DIY Tatting Kit - (2)
sewknitter to purpleone - 10 Bobbie Pins - (1)
Mojo to ptarmic wumpus - Cone of Blue Lace-Weight Yarn - (2)
Coral to LaughingLark - Natural/Bone Glass Seed Beads & Ribbon Yarn - (1)
la_chrystelle to Sphinxy - Stitch 'n Bitch Design Journal - (2)
LaughingLark to atsuko - Retro skully flowers - (1)
LaughingLark to Ariaya - Blue-Beaded Pearly Charms! - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 20
Sphinxy to Coral - 1 June-July 2005 Issue of Beadwork - (1)
travelbug to coral - 4 Embellishments - (1)
chrissiemags to Javede - 25 Assorted Pre-Cut 6 1/2 Inch Quilt Squares - (1)
sewknitter to tasi292 - 10 Bobbie Pins - (1)
coral to tasi292 - My Knitting Teacher Book & DP Crochet Hook - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 21
LaughingLark to GastbyGirl - Green and Purple Dragonflies - (1)
Sansa to Javede - 1/2 Yard of Blue Stars - (1)
Sansa to Javede - 1/2 Yard of Fairies - (1)
LaughingLark to sewknitter - 16 Dragonfly Asst. - (2)
valsped to coral - Wilton's Scooby Doo Dye - (1)
mojo to valsped - Selection of cardstock - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 22
Atsuko to ShaynaYasha - Skull Fabric - (1)
ShaynaYasha to Valsped- Eyelet Setter Set - (2)
tasi292 to Valsped- Set of 4 pkgs. of 50 ct. Scrapbooking Eyelets - (1)
Javede to LaughingLark - 2 Packs of Glitter Polymer Clay - (1)
Javede to LaughingLark - Oblaten - (1)
kelsorama to sewknitter - Boxes, Beads and Jewels - (2)
sewknitter to ptarmic wumpus - 10 Bobbie Pins - (1)
valsped to kelsorama - Wilton's Food Dye (Blues Clues) - (1)

ariaya to LaughingLark - 3 Yards White Velvet. 49" Wide. - (2)
sewknitter to kelsorama - 10 Bobbie Pins (1)
kelsorama to Sansa - Halloween Cookie Cutters - (2)
LaughingLark to sewknitter - Black Millefiore Glass & Pink/Red Millefiore Chip Beads - (1)
atsuko to kelsorama - bottom drop spindle - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 23
ptarmic wumpus to kelsorama - Pair of Curved Rulers - (1)
ShaynaYasha to kelsorama - Calligraphy Set - (1)
GatsbyGirl  to Ariaya - 10 Notecards - (1)
Sphinxy to Ariaya - Nine Rolls of Thread - (1)
igobylorib to ptarmic wumpus - Iron On Fabric Leaves - (1)
laughinglark to la_chrystelle - Yellow Millefiore Beads & Gemstone Hearts - (1)
Loves2Experiment to LaughingLark - Beaded Trims - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 24
Sphinxy to Coral - Pack o' Beads - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Blue Millefiore and Reddish Brown Glass Chip Beads - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 25
penguino to loves2experiment - Great Knitted Gifts Book - (2)
coral to penguino - Oil pastels, unused - (1)
coral to Sansa - Beeswax & felt sheets - (1)
coral to ptarmic wumpus -  Huge Ball of Hemp Twine - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 26
ariaya to coral - 2 yards purple wool - (1)
gavagai to igobylorib - 1 yard large apple fabric - (3)

SEND BY JUNE 27
la_chrystelle to Velvet Rose - Koolaid - (1)
xladyluckx to coral - 3 Craft Magazines - (1)
xladyluckx to GatsbyGirl - Vintage Embroidery Apron Kit - (2)
xladyluckx to purpleone - Button Lots #2 and #3 - (2)
velvet_rose to coral - Set of 3 Felting Needles - (1)
velvet rose to valsped- 1 set of felting needles - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 28
Ptarmic Wumpus to Sphinxy - Bag to Fimo & Paper Flowers - (1)
javede to Velvet Rose - 25 Packs Koolaid - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to xladyluckx - Black Fringe Trim - (1)
javede to xladyluckx - Vintage Trim - (1)
javede to xladyluckx - 8 Sheets of Felt - (1)
xladyluckx to javede - Sublime Stitching Kit - (3)
javede to loves2experiment - 2 Pairs Of Circular Needles - (1)
raina to ptarmic wumpus - Green Cotton Pumpkin Fabric - (2)
sphinxy to gavagai - 2 Bags Sterling Silver Wire - (1)
sewknitter to xladyluckx - DIY Tatting Kit - (2)
atsuko to xladyluckx - 1 Yd Vintage Star Wars Fabric - (2)

SEND BY JUNE 29
raina to purpleone - heavy tweed fabric - (2)
GatsbyGirl to la_chrystelle - Notecards - (1)
Gatsbygirl to penguino - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
la_chrystelle to javede - Mostly Big Glass and Cloisonne Beads - (1)
la_chrystelle to javede - Small Booklet - (1)
javede to coral - 2 sets of Circular Needles - (1)

ShaynaYasha to raina - 1 yard of Blue Bandana Material - (1)
Sansa to raina - 1/2 yard blue stars - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 30
Coral to Travelbug - Bizarre Bazaar Book - (2)
velvet rose to la_chrystelle - 2 Sets Skeleton Leaves - (1)
velvet rose to la_chrystelle - Exotic Paper - (1)
fun4bambi to gavagai - Flower looms and instruction book - (2)

SEND BY JULY 1
purpleone to gavagai - 3 Adjustable Ring Blanks & 4 Ceramic Birdie Beads - (1)
GatsbyGirl to xladyluckx - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
   *** 175 Claims! ***

SEND BY JULY 3
xladyluckx to ShaynaYasha - Pile of Dominos & Pile of Game Pieces - (1)
xladyluckx to ShaynaYasha - Stained Glass Paint - (1)
xladyluckx to ShaynaYasha - Craft Magazines - (1)
sewknitter to atsuko-- 2 Yds. Red/White Fabric - (2)
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi - Metallic Moons, 2 Strands Stone Critters, 3 Gemstone Pendant Thingums - (1)

SEND BY JULY 4
Velvet Rose to Sansa - Yarn Flower Maker - (1)
la_chrystelle to kelsorama - 2 Meters Retro Trim - (1)
igobylorib to xladyluckx - Bag of Flowers/Victorian Stickers - (1)
travelbug to xladyluckx - Pink Beaded Trim - (1)
ShaynaYasha to xladyluckx - Feather Trim - (1)

SEND BY JULY 5
xladyluckx to sewknitter - 6 Wade Figurines -  (1)
xladyluckx to sewknitter - 20 Origami Paper Cranes (1)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007 09:54:06 AM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007 04:39:25 PM »

Sent
Received
Late with Communication
Missing in Action with No Communication
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007 05:25:53 PM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007 04:40:15 PM »

Points for Round 1

Please excuse how funky the chart looks...it's much easier to cut & paste from my spreadsheet (<- courtesy of Raybow & Greene) than to update manually. sorry if there is any confusion in reading this chart!

Feedback Given

Name     Current Point's   Pending

ariaya   3   0
atsuko   3   0
Avesthel   3   0
chrissiemags   4   0
coral   0   2
Fun4Bambi   3   0
GatsbyGirl   3   0
gavagai   1   0
igobylorib   1   1
javede   3   0
kelsorama   3   0
La_chrystelle   3   1
LaughingLark   4   0
loves2experiment   3   0
Mojo   6   0
penguino   3   0
ptarmic wumpus   2   0
purpleone   2   0
raina   5   0
Sansa   0   0
sewknitter   3   2
ShaynaYasha   2   0
snowyangel   0   0
Sphinxy   3   0
tasi292   6   0
travelbug   1   0
ValSped   1   0
Velvet Rose   3   2
xladyluckx   0   5

CLOSED Shops:

Avesthel
LaughingLark
ariaya 
javede
atsuko
kelsorama

« Last Edit: July 17, 2007 11:21:55 AM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007 04:41:01 PM »

ChrissieMags Salvation Supply Store

OPEN for Business

All pictures are clickable for your viewing pleasure  Grin

1 Point Items:

Cheater Quilt fabric~I believe it is 2 yards

FQ's 1 Point each OR 3 for 2 points

25 Assorted Pre-Cut 6 1/2 Inch Quilt Squares ~ I have TONS of assorted quilt squares PM me if you are looking for something special I just might have them

Pom-Poms 2 bags for 1 point OR take them all for 3 points

2 Point Items:

#1 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 2 Yards
~ Sold to the lovely purpleone Thank you!

#2 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 3 Yards

#3 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 3 Yards

#4 ~ A Silk Satin type of fabric 3 Yards

#5 ~ A heavier weight perhaps cotton/poly mix type of fabric 2 Yards

#6 ~Polyester I believe it is 2 yards will measure if someone is interested

#7 ~ Silky Satin type of fabric I believe it is 3 yards will measure if someone is interested

#8 ~ Canvas type material I believe it is 1 1/2 yards will measure if someone is interested ~ Sold to the lovely GatsbyGirl Thank you!

#9 ~Polyester type material I believe it is 1 yard...has a swatch cut out of it

Pile of spool ribbon ~ some are wired almost all are brand new spools PM me if you have any questions

3 Point Items:

started with 3 pts
Sold:
Chrissiemags to Avesthel - Pre-Cut Quilt Triangles - (1)
Chrissiemags to Avesthel - Yellow Fabric - (1)
Chrissiemags to GatsbuGirl - #8 Canvas Flower Fabric - (2)
Chrissiemags to purpleone - #1 Silk Satin fabric (2)
chrissiemags to Javede - pre-cut quilt squares - (1)
------------
Bought:
GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags - 10 notecards - (1)
Avesthel to chirssiemags - zipper lot C - (1)
loves2experiment to chrissiemags -ASSORTMENT OF ZIPPERS - (1)
Sansa to chrissiemags - 1/2 yard faries - (1)
travelbug to chrissiemags - Pink Satin Beaded - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to chrissiemags - sewing patterns - (1)
------------
Spendable: 4
Pending: 0

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007 07:05:17 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007 04:42:37 PM »

Sorry, We Are CLOSED.

SOLD!
GatsbyGirl to Mojo - Punk Knits- (2)
GatsbyGirl to LaughingLark - Pile O' Fabric - (3)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to Avesthel - Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to valsped - 2 Heart Bags - (1)
GatsbyGirl to Sansa - Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to chrissiemags - 10 Notecards - (1)
GatsbyGirl to ShaynaYasha - Stitch & Bitch Calendar - (2)
GatsbyGirl to valsped - 10 Notecards - (1)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - 22 Vintage Appliques (1)
GatsbyGirl to gavagai - 10 Notecards (1)
GatsbyGirl to ariaya - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to kelsorama - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to purpleone - Fold your Own Gift Box Set of 3 - (1)
GatsbyGirl to Javede - 3 Yards Ribbon & Bead Trim - (2)
GatsbyGirl  to Ariaya - 10 Notecards - (1)
GatsbyGirl to la_chrystelle - 10 Notecards - (1)
GatsbyGirl to penguino - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)
GatsbyGirl to xladyluckx - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)

BOUGHT!
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl - Strand #4, Multicolored Glass and Stone - (1)
gavagai to GatsbyGirl - 3 Fat Quarters - (2)
Fun4Bambi to GatsbyGirl - Window Decal Printer Sheets - (1)
chrissiemags to GatsbyGirl - Fabric #8, Canvas Flowers - (2)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Sequin Heart Patch - (1)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Pink Gingham Fabric - (1)
kelsorama to GatsbyGirl - Halloween Confetti - (1)
javede to GatsbyGirl - 3 FQs &  Felt Card Suits - (2)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - Elvis FQ - (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - 1/2 Yd. Safety Fabric - (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - 1 Yd. Floral Canvas - (2)
loves2experiment to GatsbyGirl - Girly FQs - (1)
tasi292 to GatsbyGirl - Embroidery Hoops - (1)
la_chrystelle to GatsbyGirl - Superhero Transfers - (1)
la_chrystelle to GatsbyGirl - Assorted Glitters - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to GatsbyGirl - Section B, McCalls' 5244 & Tarot Deck - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to GatsbyGirl - Section C, Vintage Apron Pattern - (1)
LaughingLark to GastbyGirl - Green and Purple Dragonflies - (1)
xladyluckx to GatsbyGirl - Vintage Embroidery Apron Kit - (2)

Available Points: 3          Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007 09:01:30 AM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007 06:03:03 PM »

Shop is open.  All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

ADDED Book #6 (2 points)
"Bead Girl: 25 Sparkly Beading Projects, from Toe Rings to Tiaras" (Spiral-bound) Condition:  NEW

Book Set #1 (3 points)
Brand New. "the Joy of Scrapbooking"  (Hardcover)AND "Memories of a Lifetime: Alphabets & Ornaments: Artwork for Scrapbooks & Fabric-Transfer Crafts (Memories of a Lifetime)" (Paperback)

Book Set #2 (3 points)
Used.  assorted christmas craft book

Book Set #3 (1 points)
Used.  Three quilting patterns.  "Grape Basket", "Friendship Knot", "Bear Paw Lodge"

Book #4 (1 point)
Brand New.  Annie's Attic Crochet Booklet. "Sugar Bunnies to Crochet"
SOLD

Pens Set (1 point)
Slightly used.  I open it and try them out.  It was not what I think it supposed to be.  12 pens total.

Beads (1 point)
Misc glass beads and plastic christmas charms.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/25833Picture_042.jpg

Metal Findings (1 point)http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/25833Picture_041.jpg SOLD

Simplicity Crafts Patterns - "8331" handbags and "9963" totebags (both for 1 points). 
I take the patterns out of the bag but has not cut it or used it.
SOLD

Book #5 (2 points)Great Knitted Gifts by Andrea Shackleton & Gayle Shackleton (Hardcover) Condition:  NEW

Thanks for looking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed From Me:
penguino to atsuko - Book #4, "Sugar Bunnies to Crochet"- (1) Send by 6/12
penguino to la_chrystelle - Metal Findings  - (1) Send by 6/13
penguino to Javede - Simplicity Crafts Patterns - (1) Send by 6/15
penguino to loves2experiment - Great Knitted Gifts by Andrea Shackleton & Gayle Shackleton - (2) Send by 6/24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items Claimed By Me:
Avesthel to penguino - Zippers set B - (1)
Avesthel to penguino - Wool/Silk Yarn - (2)
coral to penguino - Oil pastels, unused - (1) {FREE w/claim} blue glass beads
Gatsbygirl to penguino - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)

Available Points: 3     Pending Points: 0

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 09:18:05 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fun4Bambi
Scrumble Curious

Wanted for gluing googly eyes to other googly eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007 06:17:55 PM »

Welcome to Fun4Bambi's Hoard of Crafty Thingamajiggers, Whatchamacallits & Doohickeys
    Grin CLOSED. Please visit my round 2 shop.  Grin

Sold the following:
Fun4Bambi to GatsbyGirl - Window Decal Printer Sheets - (1) - Send by June 12 Sent June 11 - RECIEVED!
Fun4Bambi to atsuko - Crocheted Sock Monkeys book - (1) - Send by June 13 Sent June 11 - RECIEVED!
Fun4Bambi to Sphinxy - Stitch n Bitch Nation - (2) - Send by June 13 Sent June 11
Fun4Bambi go gavagai - Ronco 1000 Flowers book and Flower looms - (2) - Send by June 30 Sent June 26

Bought the following:
la_chrystelle to fun4bambi - belt hardware for - (1) point - Send by June 14 RECIEVED!
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi: Yellow millefiore  glass disc beads, about 6mm, and about 15 inches long. One strand for - (1) point - Send by June 18 RECIEVED!
kelsorama to Fun4Bambi: Halloween bead kit. Never opened. Comes with stretchy string for - (1) point - Send by June 18 RECIEVED!
sewknitter to Fun4Bambi: DIY TATTING KIT, 2 shuttles, instructions, and various threads - (2) points - Send by June 19
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi: Metallic Moons, 2 Strands Stone Critters, 3 Gemstone Pendant Thingums - Whole lot for (1) point - Send by July 3?

Spendable Points: 3
Pending points: 0

Began round 1 with 3 points
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007 07:52:49 AM by Fun4Bambi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007 06:18:33 PM »

CLOSED
Thanks for the fun!  Cheesy

Sold items:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174301.msg1798791#msg1798791

shipped
received

((started with 3 pts))
Sold:
Avesthel to LaughingLark--Beads - 1 point
avesthel to gavagai - polymer clay moulds - (2)
Avesthel to penguino - Zippers set B - (1)
Avesthel to ShaynaYasha - Zipper Set A - (1)
Avesthel to chrissiemags - zipper lot c - (1)
Avesthel to penguino - wool/silk yarn - (2)

------------
Bought:
Chrissiemags to Avesthel - Pre-Cut Quilt Triangles - (1)
Chrissiemags to Avesthel - Yellow Fabric - (1)

ShaynaYasha to Avesthel - pen cleaning kit - (2)
GatsbyGirl to Avesthel - 20 Bamboo Tiles - (1)

Valsped to Avesthel - Wilton dye BLUES CLUES - (1)
Valsped to Avesthel - Wilton dye SCOOBY DOO - (1)
Valsped to Avesthel - Wilton dye FAIRLY ODD PARENTS - (1)

Available: 3
Pending: 0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007 05:02:26 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Digital Scrapbook
How to use Pen Tool in Photoshop
Creating a Hologram in After Effects
How To Use A Camera In After Effects
How to Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...