A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,111
Currently Running With Scissors:
727 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - June  (Read 6574 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katera
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2007 11:12:47 AM »

Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  Id like to claim the frippery bracelet kit from bigmouth.  This is my first claim this round.  Im in Oklahoma. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer Please claim any 2 items, I am moving soon and trying to clear stuff out. -  also feel free to pm me about personal swaps

70s vintage polyester, white with green print, 2 yards

Vintage 60s (my mom is pretty sure around 64-65) polished cotton, aqua with vegetables, 1 yard

Vintage patterns, have been cut but all pieces should still be there.  One on right is maternity.

Three 12x12 calendars (2002,2004 and 2005), one of Picasso images, one of close-ups of Tiffany stained glass, one of Van Gogh images.  12 images to each calendar (of course).  Picasso images include Blue Dove (also shown on cover), Circle of Friendship, Mother and Child, The Bouquet, The Face of Peace, Don Quixote, etc.  Tiffany glass images include the Danner Memorial, close-ups of Lotus, Labernum, Peony Border, Clematis, Flowering lotus, Poinsettia, and others.  Van Gogh images include Starry Night, Mulberry tree, Sower at sunset, Vase with sunflowers.  PM me for detailed list if interested.

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

Tiny Jeans and overalls and one jean vest.  I intended to recon these to bags but never did.  4 pairs of overalls brands  Liberty and Old Navy  All size 24mo or 2T .  3pairs jeans brands KRU and Old Navy sizes 12mo and 2T.  Vest is Baby Gap size 12-24 mo.  Whole set counts as one item.

Set of notecards and envelopes made from recycled maps.  15+of each.

Also, please click here to view all the t-shirts and other random clothes for recon I have to offer.  Claim any two items, the shirt/pant sets and the sweatshirt/sweatpant set can count as one item each, otherwise mix and match any others available.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007 02:27:16 PM »

I've been approved by the organizer, and I'd like to claim katera for the vegetable fabric and the map notecards.  This is my third claim this round.

My list:

1.  Big piece of home decorating-type fabric (all cotton, I believe).  I'm pretty sure it's vintage 1970s.  The patriotic-colonial thing was all over the place for the 1976 Bicentennial.  I love this fabric, but I'm not sure that I'm the one to put it to good use.  Big piece--don't know how big, because I haven't untaped and unfolded it myself.

2.  Bubbly fun-fur.  21"x45", I think, with a little bit of extra hanging off it.  Shades of orange on a sheer black backing.  Don't be fooled by the photo; it doesn't look this pink.  It's really, really bright. 

3.  Yarn!  Two skeins of the fine, plum stuff (vintage).  It's wool.  I'm not up on my yarn weights, but I think maybe it's sock weight.  Or maybe laceweight.  I don't know.  It's fine yarn.  The pink is baby acrylic (the name escapes me right now, but it's a common type that I got at Michaels or somewhere like that).  I used a bit to make a small, quick scarf for myself, but you can have the rest.

4.  A bunch of fabric scraps.  Look at all this good stuff!  Sizes vary.  There's some wool suiting fabric (a solid and a pinstripe), and some really pretty, drapey stuff.  And some cotton.  Not big pieces, mostly, but a fun collection.  Most are big enough to do good things with them.  I just have too much for my uses.

5.  A set of four flannel receiving blankets.  They are unused, but they have been washed.  I bought them for a project, and then decided to do my project a different way!  Yellow & white plaid, dusty light green with dark green branches, tan with white polka dots, and animals.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007 11:11:45 AM »

Can you type out the information on the plum colored yarn?  ie number of yards, needle size, fiber content, sts per 10 cm/4"?

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007 03:13:44 PM »

Can you type out the information on the plum colored yarn?  ie number of yards, needle size, fiber content, sts per 10 cm/4"?

Thanks!
The label doesn't help a whole lot.  "100% virgin wool," 1 ounce each.  I'm pretty sure it's sock weight.  It gives the color & lot numbers, and that's it.  It came from Super Yarn Mart (I did a quick Google search on it, and apparently it used to be a big yarn chain in southern CA).  And that's it for label information.  Sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007 03:33:58 PM »

Hmmm, it doesn't even have one of those squares that give the gauge in symbols without words? It looks like a teeny square with measurements down the sides, and a number or numbers in the center to indicate needle/hook size.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007 04:01:08 PM »

Well I really like the color of the yarn so I'm going for it.  I'm coral and I'm approved for a claim. I claim bigmouth for the yarn. This is my third claim this month, 1 received, 2 sent.  

amount of claim is in the brackets:

{.5} 6 100% wool plaid squares cut from a Pendleton scarf, 8"x8.5"

{1} Decorating the Living Room, 104 projects & ideas - great pics plus instructions for refinishing furniture, reupholstering, etc.

{.5} Learn how to knit with the Susan Bates My Knitting Teacher booklet.  I taught myself to knit with this book! The cover is kinda beat up but the pages inside are just fine. I can't say much for the projects in the book but the instructions for how to knit are clear and easy to follow. claimed in shop the swap

{1} Rebecca Baby & Kids knitting magazine -tons of adorable sweaters, rompers, hats, jackets, dresses, etc. for infants to toddlers. My baby has outgrown this mag! The mag is in German I think, but I have a booklet with the patterns in English that you'll get as well.

{.5} double pointed crochet hook size L/11 8.0 mm, 14" long. claimed in shop the swap

{1} garden and patio building book circa 1969, TONS of great projects, step by step instructions to build walls, gazebos, steps, benches, tables, shelters, chairs, bbq's, patios, ponds, pools, etc!

{1} grout colorants for mosaic tile work - package opened but never used. Colors: terra cotta, emerald green, dark grey, blue sapphire, wine

{1} A cone of cream-colored 100% cotton lace-weight yarn

{1} string of shells 32" long

{.5} blue glass beads - the white streak you see on them is actually a reflective band, kind of like what tiger eye has.  It moves when you turn the beads.  These are beautiful beads, they are just not my color.

{.5} full sheets of craft felt: 1 Kelly Green, 1 Apple Green, 1 Black, 2 Grey. You get them all.

{.5} A powder-blue 100% wool small FELTED sweater

{.5} about 2 yards of netting

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 08:51:23 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007 04:17:21 PM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and this will be my first claim. I claim coral for the cone of cotton yarn.

MAIN LIST: PICK ONE ITEM

1. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.

2. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

3. Two balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Copper. Picture from Lion Brand's website.

4. Lot of crochet cotton. They are all partial balls, but I have no idea what the yardage is. The colors in the photo are accurate, but note that they are slightly different in gague from each other. White, cream, tiny bit of red, and multis in pink and purple.

5. Grab bag of vintage hem facings with a bit of bias tape thrown into the mix. Some of the lace ones are stretchy. Some of them (especially the satin) have some discoloration. A lot of them are partial, but there are a few with the original wrapping on.

6. POSSIBLY INCOMPLETE Vintage women's sewing pattern. It says that veiws 3 and 4 are nightgowns, while views 1 and 2 are housecoats. Personally, I think you could turn them into day dresses also. Size 16, which according to the chart is a 38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip, with 16 3/4" back length. It has been cut, but by someone who is very careful with their sewing patterns. I verified that most of the pieces were there, but I can't be sure about a few of them (I didn't unfold them all the way, so I might've missed some.) At the very least you can do views 3 and 4 (the two in the center), and most if not all of the pieces for views 1 and 2 are there also, so if you're clever you might be able to make up the rest. Dated 1977!

SECONDARY LIST: Add as much of the following as you want to any one claim from the main list, or combine up a whole pile of secondary list stuff to make one claim.

1. Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality. Take as many as you want.

2. Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

3. OK! Celebrity magazines, in new condition, to use as ephemera. They have lots of pictures of celebrities, clothes, jewelry, that sort of thing, in addition to print ads. If you're looking for a particular celebrity or kind of clothing, let me know. I have three so far. They just keep coming, I didn't subscribe!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007 04:18:02 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raina

I'm up for personal swaps.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007 12:18:47 PM »

I'm Raina and this is my second claim. (First has already been received). I claim Miss V. for the red felted sweater.

Here's what I have up for grabs (please go to my flickr set and hover of the picture for a better idea of what each piece is! http://www.flickr.com/photos/persephonesawakening/sets/72157600306144013/.

I want to get rid of this stuff, so please chose enough to fill a small box (approx. the size of a granola bar box). It you chose too much, i'l PM you to let you know and you can decide what not to take. If you want an estimate, chose 10 items. PLEASE ONLY CHOSE ONE BOOK. Remember that fabric is heavier and takes up more space Smiley :

-- photos removed to save bandwidth ----

Annnd... this isn't part of the swap, but I'm giving away three handbags. If you're interested in winning them, leave me a message on the flickr photo page, or pm me on here if you don't have a yahoo membership. Here's what they look like - i'll be drawing a name within the next few weeks.:

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007 09:14:52 PM by raina - Reason: removed list to save space » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website | Blog | Etsy | Wists.

I have beading supplies and various other supplies to swap for cute fabric. I'm in Canada.
snowyangel
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007 06:11:14 PM »

Added more items! I would add more but I can't find camera hook-ups to take pics of the items.

I'm snowyangel and have been approved by miss V. I'd like to claim raina for: red/black hibiscus fabric, blue/purple bulky yarn and silky fabric 1 metre. This is my first claim and I'm in the USA. Fabrics measurements are estimated since i can't find my measuring tape. Sad
Pick 1 from List A and 1 group from B OR  3 groups from List B  .

List A
- Very pretty irridescent pink satiny type fabric. Alittle over 3/4 yard left. Claimed by Sansa!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/Home%20made%20items/000_1644.jpg

-Pink and gold beaded, double-stranded necklace with silver clasps.

- 13 shirt collars(like the ones on golf/polo shirts) but would be perfect for adding to sleeves and making wrist cuffs too. Some are solid white, black, or baby blue and some have stripes. Pieces vary in size, some are almost 3/4 yard long and some new in the packages. No guarentee on pictures though, but can describe to best of my ability.

-Reversible apron, half lemon print, other side blue checkered. Would fit smaller sized adults or teens.

List B

-Felt flower accessory pins with button center. Looks great on purses, sweater, hats and jackets. Choose one: dark purple, kelly green, or aqua blue.

- Group of 3 magnets. Easter ones are approx 5in tall and the smaller one is of Popeye.

- Decorative wall banner made by moi. Hangs from red cording and has black tassel on the end. Also can be hung on door knobs.

- Group of 3 mini greeting cards with envelopes, one is for rendez-vous/night out, one is lovey-dovey, the other is :you put fun in my life" .

- Group of 2 butterfly clips(one has a couple teeth missing) to spicen up how you like.

-Small dog bandana(23in long end to end, fits necks up to 18" when tied?). Dark navy blue background with pink floral and dotted design.

- Googley eyes new in package

- Stuffed christmas ornaments, approx 4in long(availability in colors vary). Choose 2.

- Group of 2 Mickey mouse egg art with egg stands. Claimed by Sansa!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_1709.jpg
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007 08:13:56 PM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy .com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2007 10:41:10 AM »

Bumping the thread because snowyangel added some greeting cards and embiggened her claim allowance for you guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create and Color Objects in Illustrator Lesson 3
How to Create and Color Objects in Illustrator Lesson 2
117 Understanding Adobe Photoshop - Repair Sky
119 Understanding Adobe Photoshop - Zoomify
How to Do Lip Syncing for Animation
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...