A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - June  (Read 6558 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katera
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2007 07:01:07 PM »

the one on the left is "medium 11-12-13"  measurements from 31.5-33" bust, 24.5-25.5" waist,33.5-35" hip. finished length from shoulder 43"
maternity one is size 12, bust of 32, length of dress 41.5 "
THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
katera
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007 02:10:54 PM »

I've added some stuff - Don't forget  that you can claim any 2 items - I have several bunches of t hings as 1 item each, so you can get  a lot of stuff.  Also don't forget the shirts on the photobucket link
THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007 02:35:34 PM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and this is my second claim. I claim katera for the sewing patterns and calendars.

One claim each:

1. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

2. Bamboo placemat purse kit. I put this together with the fabric for the lining and cream-colored ribbon to make the handles, but I never got around to it. There are no instructions included, I just planned to wing it and make something like this.

3. Lot of crochet cotton. They are all partial balls, but I have no idea what the yardage is. The colors in the photo are accurate, but note that they are slightly different in gague from each other. White, cream, tiny bit of red, and multis in pink and purple.

4. Grab bag of vintage hem facings with a bit of bias tape thrown into the mix. Some of the lace ones are stretchy. Some of them (especially the satin) have some discoloration. A lot of them are partial, but there are a few with the original wrapping on.

5. POSSIBLY INCOMPLETE Vintage women's sewing pattern. It says that veiws 3 and 4 are nightgowns, while views 1 and 2 are housecoats. Personally, I think you could turn them into day dresses also. Size 16, which according to the chart is a 38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip, with 16 3/4" back length. It has been cut, but by someone who is very careful with their sewing patterns. I verified that most of the pieces were there, but I can't be sure about a few of them (I didn't unfold them all the way, so I might've missed some.) At the very least you can do views 3 and 4 (the two in the center), and most if not all of the pieces for views 1 and 2 are there also, so if you're clever you might be able to make up the rest. Dated 1977!

1/2 claim each (read descriptions, some photos represent multiple choices that are 1/2 claim each).

1. Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality. Take as many as you want to make 1/2 a claim.

2. Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

3. OK! Celebrity magazines, in new condition, to use as ephemera. They have lots of pictures of celebrities, clothes, jewelry, that sort of thing, in addition to print ads. If you're looking for a particular celebrity or kind of clothing, let me know. Take as many as you want for 1/2 a claim.

4. All but a few yards of a ball of Lion Brand Incredible ribbon yarn in City Lights.

5. All but a few dozen yards of a 7oz skein of Caron Simply Soft

6.  Complete skein of DMC Baroque crochet cotton in bright white. 1/2 claim as is, or I can attempt to dye it a color of your choice (not black or earth tones) for 1 claim.

7. Shoes I bought to recon but never got around to it. The white ones are size 5 1/2, and the other two are size 5. Each pair is 1/2 claim, or all three for 1 claim.

8. Tribbles... I mean, novelty yarn. There are two different kinds there. The muddier-colored one is softer. Each two-ball set is 1/2 claim.

9. Flame ribbons, one yard each. Choose from blue or gold for 1/2 claim, or take both for 1 claim.

10. Two balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Copper. Picture from Lion Brand's website.

11. 18" x 60" pink plaid fleece fabric.

12. Really cute bright colors and metallic fish stickers. One sheet.

13. NEW Simplicity 4258. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".

14. NEW Simplicity 4217. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".

15. Simplicity 3826. Size AA - sizes 10-18. Bust 32 1/2-40", waist 25-32, hip 34 1/2-42.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007 05:45:15 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007 03:38:52 PM »

I mega-updated my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007 06:29:22 PM »

I'm ShaynaYasha & I claim Miss Violaceous for the Flame Ribbons...1 yard each.  I'll take them both for a total of 1 claim.

I offer to you all... my undiing love and respect as fellow crafsters and artist.  What???  You want more.... OK....

** All Items Are 1 Claim Each Unless Otherwise Noted **

*One yard of blue Bandana material  100% cotton

*One yard baby material  100% cotton

*One cup, 3/4 full, of Sea Glass (Blues, Whites & Clear)

* One large freezer bag full of scrap fabric.  These are pieces of various sizes & shapes & materials (ie: cottons, satins, brocades, felts [lots of felts], twals, etc.)

* One tooth fairy bag, made by moi (did I spell that right?).  They have snap closures, so not to wake the toothless ones & ruin the mystique of the fairy.  I have these patterns available but I have a Ton of fabric that I can make one custom if you like. No longer have the Dancing Ballerinas or Boys Trucks (at the moment)

1 yard Brown Jute

1 pair of scrapbooking paper shaper scissors. 

Acrylic Paints - Large Bottles are 1 claim each or 4 Small Bottles for 1 claim.  These are Brand New, Never Opened. Colors (Left to right / Front to back): Small Bottles: Peach Skin Tone, Calico Red, Lilac, Antique White, Night Sky (2 of them), Midnight, Heather Purple, Forest Green, Pine Green, Acorn Brown, Mink Tan.  Large Bottles: Lavender, Blue Heaven

Delta CeramCoat Acrylic Paint Set *Never Used*

10 (ten) various 45 vinyl records.  These are from the 80's, so they are thin enough to melt nicely.  I have a ton of these, so you may see them here quite often.

1 bag of Accent Marbles (cabochons). Bag is 12 oz.
the picture shows very blue, but they have almost an iridescent look to them

Thanx  Smiley

*Ruler Not Included*  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007 06:42:39 PM by ShaynaYasha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
I_Bleed_Hot_Glue

Edna - the ultimate DIYer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2007 08:37:30 PM »

I'm I_Bleed_Hot_Glue and I claim bag of accent marbles from ShaynaYasha.  This is my first claim.

And this is what I have to offer (each picture is considered one claim)....

various sizes/shaped/color sequines

large glass beads with center colored gold or copper color

PLASTIC turquiose looking beads (PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PLASTIC!)

3 hand painted porcalin pendants

heart shaped glass beads

various bottle caps

clear PLASTIC faceted beads
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hot glue makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007 08:51:16 PM »

I'm coral and I think I'm approved.  I claim I_Bleed_hot_glue for the large glass beads w/center color gold and copper.  This is my fourth claim this month - 3 sent, 3 received.

{1 claim each} Vintage Patterns! Wow! They are pretty rare, especially the 50's ones.  If you have questions about any of them, PM me. I'll add the bare bones info here in a minute, after I retrieve them from my car.  A lot of the patterns are uncut and still with original folds!
I also have a bunch more not pictured, so if you're looking for anything particular, let me know and I'll see if I have it. I have some kids patterns as well.

{1 claim} a yard of 60" wide dark red shiny fabric, I have several yards, 1pt per yard.  It's wrinkled a bit so I'll iron before sending it if you wish, just let me know.

{.5 claim} Copper wire 24 gauge

{free w/claim} party supplies, pick one of these free with any other claim! green and teal crepe paper, bag of gold sparkly gift bag filler, long balloons to make balloon animals, and lots 'o shiny ribbon

{.5 claim} 6 100% wool plaid squares cut from a Pendleton scarf, 8"x8.5"

{1 claim} Decorating the Living Room, 104 projects & ideas - great pics plus instructions for refinishing furniture, reupholstering, etc.

{1 claim} Rebecca Baby & Kids knitting magazine -tons of adorable sweaters, rompers, hats, jackets, dresses, etc. for infants to toddlers. My baby has outgrown this mag! The mag is in (dutch? german?), but I have a booklet with the patterns in English that you'll get as well.

{1 claim} garden and patio building book circa 1969, TONS of great projects, step by step instructions to build walls, gazebos, steps, benches, tables, shelters, chairs, bbq's, patios, ponds, pools, etc!

{1 claim} grout colorants for mosaic tile work - package opened but never used. Colors: terra cotta, emerald green, dark grey, blue sapphire, wine

{FREE w/claim} string of shells 32" long

{FREE w/claim} A powder-blue 100% wool small FELTED sweater

{FREE w/claim} about 2 yards of netting

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 08:47:53 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007 09:28:47 PM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and this is my third claim. I claim coral for McCalls 6116.

One claim each:

1. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

2. Bamboo placemat purse kit. I put this together with the fabric for the lining and cream-colored ribbon to make the handles, but I never got around to it. There are no instructions included, I just planned to wing it and make something like this.

3. Lot of crochet cotton. They are all partial balls, but I have no idea what the yardage is. The colors in the photo are accurate, but note that they are slightly different in gague from each other. White, cream, tiny bit of red, and multis in pink and purple.

4. Grab bag of vintage hem facings with a bit of bias tape thrown into the mix. Some of the lace ones are stretchy. Some of them (especially the satin) have some discoloration. A lot of them are partial, but there are a few with the original wrapping on.

5. POSSIBLY INCOMPLETE Vintage women's sewing pattern. It says that veiws 3 and 4 are nightgowns, while views 1 and 2 are housecoats. Personally, I think you could turn them into day dresses also. Size 16, which according to the chart is a 38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip, with 16 3/4" back length. It has been cut, but by someone who is very careful with their sewing patterns. I verified that most of the pieces were there, but I can't be sure about a few of them (I didn't unfold them all the way, so I might've missed some.) At the very least you can do views 3 and 4 (the two in the center), and most if not all of the pieces for views 1 and 2 are there also, so if you're clever you might be able to make up the rest. Dated 1977!

1/2 claim each (read descriptions, some photos represent multiple choices that are 1/2 claim each).

1. Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality. Take as many as you want to make 1/2 a claim.

2. Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

3. OK! Celebrity magazines, in new condition, to use as ephemera. They have lots of pictures of celebrities, clothes, jewelry, that sort of thing, in addition to print ads. If you're looking for a particular celebrity or kind of clothing, let me know. Take as many as you want for 1/2 a claim.

4. All but a few yards of a ball of Lion Brand Incredible ribbon yarn in City Lights.

5. All but a few dozen yards of a 7oz skein of Caron Simply Soft

6.  Complete skein of DMC Baroque crochet cotton in bright white. 1/2 claim as is, or I can attempt to dye it a color of your choice (not black or earth tones) for 1 claim.

7. Shoes I bought to recon but never got around to it. The white ones are size 5 1/2, and the other two are size 5. Each pair is 1/2 claim, or all three for 1 claim.

8. Tribbles... I mean, novelty yarn. There are two different kinds there. The muddier-colored one is softer. Each two-ball set is 1/2 claim.

9. Two balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Copper. Picture from Lion Brand's website.

10. 18" x 60" pink plaid fleece fabric.

11. Really cute bright colors and metallic fish stickers. One sheet.

12. NEW Simplicity 4258. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".

13. NEW Simplicity 4217. Size K5 - sizes 8-16. Bust 31 1/2-38", waist 24-30", hip 33 1/2-40".

14. Simplicity 3826. Size AA - sizes 10-18. Bust 32 1/2-40", waist 25-32, hip 34 1/2-42.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2007 10:20:36 PM »

I'm coral and I claim miss violaceous for the bamboo placemat purse kit!  this is my 5th claim, 3 sent, 3 received.

{1 claim each} Vintage Patterns! Wow! They are pretty rare, especially the 50's ones.  If you have questions about any of them, PM me. I'll add the bare bones info here in a minute, after I retrieve them from my car.  A lot of the patterns are uncut and still with original folds!
I also have a bunch more not pictured, so if you're looking for anything particular, let me know and I'll see if I have it. I have some kids patterns as well.
****Mccalls 6116 has been claimed by miss violaceous. Thanks!

Simplicity 9008, 1970 dresses, size 10, bust 32.5", waist 24", hip 34.5".  Cut but I believe complete
Simplicity 6161, 1973 blouses, size 12, bust 34". Cut but I believe complete
Simplicity 1794, 50's dresses, size 12, bust 32", waist 25", hip 34".  Uncut and complete.
Simplicity 1167, 50's dresses, size 13, bust 31", waist 25", hip 34".  Uncut and complete.
Simplicty 7298, 1967 dresses, size 10, bust 31", waist 24", hip 33". Uncut and complete.
Mccalls 3607, 1956 coat and jacket, size 12, bust 30", waist 25", hip 33". Uncut and complete.
Mccalls 5597, 1977 blouses, size 12, bust 34".  Some cut but not all. I believe complete.
Mccalls 5762, 1977 dress, top and skirt, size small, bust 32.5-34", waist 35"-26", hip 34.5-36".  Uncut and complete.
Simplicity 6499, 1974 dress, shirt, pants. Size 14, bust 36", waist 28", hip 38". Uncut and complete.
Butterick 5924, 70s? dresses, size 10, bust 32.5", waist 25", hip 36". Uncut and complete

{1 claim} a yard of 60" wide dark red shiny fabric, I have several yards, 1pt per yard.  It's wrinkled a bit so I'll iron before sending it if you wish, just let me know.

{.5 claim} Copper wire 24 gauge

{free w/claim} party supplies, pick one of these free with any other claim! green and teal crepe paper, bag of gold sparkly gift bag filler, long balloons to make balloon animals, and lots 'o shiny ribbon

{.5 claim} 6 100% wool plaid squares cut from a Pendleton scarf, 8"x8.5"

{1 claim} Decorating the Living Room, 104 projects & ideas - great pics plus instructions for refinishing furniture, reupholstering, etc.

{1 claim} Rebecca Baby & Kids knitting magazine -tons of adorable sweaters, rompers, hats, jackets, dresses, etc. for infants to toddlers. My baby has outgrown this mag! The mag is in (dutch? german?), but I have a booklet with the patterns in English that you'll get as well.

{1 claim} garden and patio building book circa 1969, TONS of great projects, step by step instructions to build walls, gazebos, steps, benches, tables, shelters, chairs, bbq's, patios, ponds, pools, etc!

{1 claim} grout colorants for mosaic tile work - package opened but never used. Colors: terra cotta, emerald green, dark grey, blue sapphire, wine

{FREE w/claim} string of shells 32" long

{FREE w/claim} A powder-blue 100% wool small FELTED sweater

{FREE w/claim} about 2 yards of netting
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 08:49:47 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
snowyangel
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007 08:44:29 AM »

How many pages is in your patio book? Is there coloured photos?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy .com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dark Chocolate Wheat Thins Sandwich Recipe
Green Onion and Chipped Beef Dip Recipe
Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Tangy Grilled Salmon Filet Recipe
Devilish Deviled Eggs Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...