A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 3  (Read 20122 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raynbow
« on: May 31, 2007 06:13:42 AM »

Gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174122.0

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  raynbow
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: xladyluckx
Sign-up date range: 06/01/07-06/24/07
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have one week  to mail the item.  The swap runs through the last day of June.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country.All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, xladyluckx will be helping out!

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a finished item swap.  Post a "shop" of at least 5 items for everyone else in the swap to choose from.  All items should be finished, and hand crafted.  They do not necessarily need to be crafted by you, but credit the creator wherever possible for items you did not make.

What is a shop?
A shop is a post in this thread,listing the items that you have available to be claimed.  You don't have to have an actual online shop to participate in this swap.  As long as you can post a list of items, with pictures if at all possible, you have a swap shop!  You can also manage your shop pictures on your own picture hosting and just post links in your shop post.  It's up to you to keep your shop as up to date as possible by removing items that have been claimed and posting any new items you want to add.  Items in your shop should all have a 'price' between 1 and 3 points.  Make sure it's clear how much each item costs.

RULES:
- The majority of the posts in this thread should be shops.  That's what we all want to see, right?  So let's try and keep all the discussion over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=173540.0
- When you claim an item, mail raynbow, xladyluckx, and the person you claim from.  Claims will be first come, first served.  The first person to send a PM to all three of the proper people IN THE PROPER FORMAT will get the item.
- Rather than keeping track of the number of claims, like the other ongoing swaps, we will be using a point system for this swap.  Here are the most important things you need to know about your points:
- Every time someone claims an item from your shop, you get the price of the item in points. (You cannot use your points until you have SENT the item that was claimed.)
- Every time you claim an item from someone else's shop you spend the amount of points in the price of the item.
- Once you have +7 points (either pending or spendable), your shop will be temporarily closed for business until you have less than 7 points.  Please edit your shop post to put 'CLOSED' in large bright letters to make it clear to everyone when your shop is closed.  There will also be a list near the top of the thread with all the closed shops.
- Once you have 0 points, you can't claim any items until you have at least 1 point.
- The organizers will keep a running point total at the top of the thread, but you should try and be aware of your own points too.  All claims you make and claims made from you should be posted at the bottom of your swap shop.
- When you receive an item, PM raynbow and xladyluckx and the person who sent it to you.
- DC# are required on an object that is eligible for one.
- When someone claims an item on your list and is confirmed by an organizer, you are responsible for removing that item from your shop post.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 1
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Do you have at least 5 items to post in your shop to start out with?

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask raynbow or xladyluckx if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007 09:10:39 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007 06:14:24 AM »

How many points do I start with?
If this is your first round, you start with 3 points.  If you were part of round 1 you'll start with a number of points based on how many points you had at the end of last round.

Do I have to post pictures?
It's not required, but it's strongly encourage.  Good pictures will make people more likely to claim your items!

What size items should be in my shop?  What size goes with what price?
You can put any size items in your shop, and you can charge whatever price is fair.  If you really need a guideline, try small for 1 point, medium for 2 points, large for 3 points.  But feel free to judge by other criteria like the expense of the materials, how much you enjoy making the item, how popular the item seems to be, etc.

Why does my shop close when I have 7 points?
When you have 7 points, it means you've had several more claims against your shop than you have made yourself. We want to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, so once several items have been claimed from your list, your shop will be 'closed' until you catch up on claiming some things for yourself.  We also want to make sure no one is 'hoarding' points, so we want you to spend your points and get them back out in the economy.

Why don't I get my points until I have sent my item?
There are several reasons for this.  First of all, it's a good way for us to control how many claims you have going on at one time.  If you don't get your points until your items are sent, you can't have a bunch of packages waiting to be shipped and still be making claims.  It will also help protect our swap from anyone who might flake by not allowing them to make lots of claims if they aren't shipping their items.  And it'll encourage everyone to ship on time, or even faster, so that they can get their points!  We aren't waiting until items are received, because that will make it very difficult for international craftsters to participate in the swap.

Why do you keep changing the rules?
Since this is the first time we've run this swap, in this way, there are still lots of kinks in the system.  We're getting lots of feedback from you guys, and we want to make sure we listen to it.  Also, since we're hoping this will be an ongoing swap, we want to make sure that the rules we make don't make it harder for people to participate in later rounds.

What can I put in my shop post?  Can I put a wishlist?  Can I take requests?  Can I post embarassing pictures of my little brother?
The focus of your shop post, should be your shop! However, as long as you are keeping your shop the focus, and keeping it up to date, and keeping it stocked.... We don't care what you put in there! As long as you aren't breaking any rules of craftster, or any laws, go for it!

I want do do another swap, but the month isn't over, can you go ahead and give me my feedback?
In order to leave the swap early, you need to have at least as many points as you started with.  If you do, you can go ahead and 'close' your shop.  Then, once everything that had been previously claimed from you has been received, you can leave the swap and get your positive feedback.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should.  Is something wrong?
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the claim.  Or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM.  Otherwise, give us about 24 hours to get caught up with claims.  If your claim is at least 24 hours old, and something seems wrong, feel free to send us a PM and ask.  If your claim is several days old and something seems wrong PLEASE send us a PM to make sure we received the claim!

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed?  OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open?  OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is.  It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue.  (For example,  "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed.  I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.")  Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, feel free to help us out a little bit.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Also, feel free to re-open your shop when you know you are at 6 points.  And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, feel free to spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

What do I need to say in my PM's to the organizers??

When claiming it needs to come to us looking like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - CLAIM
xladyluckx to raynbow - sheepy soap - (1)

When you send it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - SENT
Send By May 30th

When you receive it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - RECEIVED
Send By May 30th

Starting this month, claims MUST be in this format, or they will not be honored. If you DO NOT receive a claim in this format, please do not send the item.  If you wish you can send the claimer a PM reminding them of the proper format for claims.

If you want to include a personal note in the PM as well, it's fine, but please make sure it is underneath the claim information.

You can include several claims in one post, but make sure each is listed seperately and that it is clear there are multiple claims.

What is the 'sale mode' I hear everyone talking about?  Do I need to put my items on sale?
In previous months, we used to call the last few days of the month the 'clearance sales'.  During this time we would try to get everyone back to the starting amount of points.   It really didn't work that well, and since most people continue on to the next month anyhow.  We're going to try going without it this month.  We do ask that you do your best to self regulate your points especially if you will be leaving at the end of the month.  Leaving with many many more points than you started with is just as bad as leaving with many many less points than you started with, as both slow down the swap economy.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop?  Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts.  But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list! 
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed, when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007 01:06:39 PM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007 06:17:32 AM »

SENT
RECEIVED
Late,with communication
Missing in Action with No Communication

SEND BY JUNE 8th
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Lavender pearls floral set - (1)
Avesthel to LaughingLark--Captive ring keychain - (1)
Avesthel to LaughingLark- Mobius flower chainmail bracelet(3)

SEND BY JUNE 9th
javade to atsuko -Pacman coaster Set- (1)
loves2experiment to TheSickRose- black and white wristlet (1)
loves2experiment to TheSickRose- eat your veggies pouch II (1)
gatsbygirl to catpants - lunch bag - (1)
redheadskydiver to princessandthebead- microscope slide pendant kit  (3)
javede to redheadskydiver - betty boop bag (1 pt)
atsuko to Avian Flight - Glass animal stitch markers - (2 pts)
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Red strawberries on a dark pink ribbon (1)
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Cool blue grapes pendant on minty green ribbon - (1)
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Purple grapes pendant on darker purple ribbon - (1)
TheSickRose to loves2experiment - Bitty Bear - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 10th

Bigmouth to LaughingLark-Mirror rosette brooch - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 11th
catpants to Bigmouth -  Strawberry soaps  - (1)
TheSickRose to Avesthel -- two hackey sacks -- (2)
catpants to Avesthel - Mini-skein of "mermaid" yarn - (2)
GatsbyGirl to theknitnkitn - Cancer Tote - (2)
LaughingLark to beastbunny - Pink and red strawberries on bright pink ribbon. - (1)
LaughingLark to Bigmouth - purple grapes pendant on minty green ribbon - (1)
theknitnkitn to catpants -- 2 pairs of earrings -- 1
theknitnkitn to catpants -- cherry quartz, peridot, amethyst and silver bracelet with sterling toggle -- 2 pts

penguino to Velvet Rose - handdye yarn "Dandelion" - (2 )
GatsbyGirl to TheSickRose- Gemini tote- (2)
beastbunny to mlsocci74 - Pink striped felted handbag - (2)
Mojo to GatsbyGirl - Paper Flower Wreath - (2)

SEND BY JUNE 12th
penguino to beastbunny - two felted flower bobby pins - (1)
TheSickRose to penguino - stitch markers set #1 - (1)
TheSickRose to penguino - stitch markers set #2 - (1)

LaughingLark to penguino - Red strawberries on white ribbon - (1)
loves2experiment to LaughingLark-WHITE CLUSTER RING  (1 pt)
loves2experiment to LaughingLark-BLUE CLUSTER RING  (1 pt)

chelleyf to LaughingLark -Green chip pendant --(1)
catpants to beastbunny - felted bead necklace (1)
theknitnkitn to Mojo- Adult Large Finding Nemo T Shirt- (3)
Dulcinea to Grieney - Size I blue hook with yellow flowers on a blue background (1)
thekninkitn to Grieney - double strand garnet and onyx with sterling toggle (1)
ptarmic wumpus to dulcinea - silk georgette poncho - 1 point
Grieney to theknitnkitn - Billy Joel Record Bowl (sealed, please) - (1)
loves2experiment to penguino - ICONIC SUSHI ZIPPERED POUCH III - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 13th

GatsbyGirl to shooting star - Virgo tote - (2)
Velvet Rose to knitwit - Mixed Fibre Batt (2)
Velvet Rose to knitwit - Nostalgia Rapunzel Scarf (2)

Velvet Rose to Javede - Mixed fibre batts - (2)
knitwit to ptarmic wumpus - wool batt "kermit" - (1)
knitwit to ptarmic wumpus - wool batt "sunset" - (1)

knitwit to loves2experiment - Princess Batt - (1)
Avian Flight to redheadskydiver -kitty tote- (2 pt)
groschveux to atsuko --Owly pencil case-- (1)
groschveux to theknitnkitn - addicted to coffee apron - (3)
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Ocean Rapunzel Scarf - (2)
Velvet Rose to GatsbyGirl - Gerbera Rapunzel Scarf - (2)

shooting star to Bigmouth - Bird in a Tree Bag Charm - (2)
ptarmic Wumpus to ValSped- felting needle roll (2)
knitwit to Velvet Rose - felt bead kit (1)

SEND BY JUNE 14th

bethiej78 to penguino - Series 3 #1 music- (1)
shooting star to loves2experiment - Crochet Breakfast Food - (2)
knitwit to bethiej78 - 2 knit cuffs - (1)
Mojo to ptarmic wumpus - paper flower wreath - (2)
Dulcinea to groschveux - raspberry felted camilia (2 pts)
groschveux to TheSickRose- two reversible headbands- (1)
groschveux to sewknitter, Two Reversible headbands - (1)
redheadskydiver to dulcinea - Altered Bamboo Domino Pendants -(1)
Sansa to knitwit - 4 Twelve inch quilt blocks (2)

SEND BY JUNE 15th
Mlsocci74 to Javede - chocolate milk bath - (1)
Grieney to ValSped- HEART PYRO BOWL (1)
gavagai to talyra - Asian bag with bead ribbon - (2)
penguino to sewknitter - stitch markers - (1)
Talyra to FunBambi  - pirate themed charm bracelet - (2)
mlsocci74 to raynbow - accordion photo album - (1)
princessandthebead to redheadskydiver -> item#2, sterling silver earrings  - (1)
chrissiemags to redheadskydiver -> 2 pairs earrings (1pt)
Talyra to Sansa- beaded fairy necklace -(1)
Mojo to Sansa -Decoupaged trinket box Two -(1)
grieney to gavagai - Beaded Bowl - 10" diam and 4" tall - The only one of its kind! (2)
Grieney to penguino - Clear bowl with hearts - (1)
theknitnkitn to purpleone - snow quartz necklace (1)
purpleone to GatsbyGirl - Swimming in Love shirt - (3)
purpleone to atsuko - 'Spades and diamonds' earrings + zippered juice bag  - total of (1)

SEND BY JUNE 16th

bethiej78 to purpleone - 'stripes' ring from abstract series - (1)
knitwit to dulcinea for roving dye kit (1)
knitwit to dulcinea for felting bead kit (1)

talyra to smotheredsleepingbe auty - Elvish leaf pin (1pnt)
Angry Angel to atsuko -snork - 2points
knitwit-travelbug- felt bead kit (1)
redheadskydiver -travelbug- microscope slide pendant kit soldering option please (3)
knitting_nyxxie to knitwit - lemon soaps/orange soaps (1)
Dulcinea to knitwit - Size I purple hook with roses (1)
TheSickRose to knitwit - sugar skull brooch #1 (2)
TheSickRose to knitwit - cute tooth brooch (1)

TheSickRose to snowyangel - Warm Mary Jane Slippers - (1)
redheadskydiver to sewknitter, recycled yarn dyed into shades of pinkish red, 3 skeins. -(2)
catpants to groschveux - Red knit hat with flower (1)
atsuko to groschveux - blue blythe dress (1)

SEND BY JUNE 17th

princessandthebead to shooting star - Item #9 (tiny painted clothes pins) - (1)
GatsbyGirl to Javede - Libra tote - (2)
xladyluckx to TheSickRose- sewing shrine- (2)
raynbow to behtiej78 - sheepy soap - (1)
groschveux to Mojo- Taggie -Wild animals (1)
xladyluckx to purpleone - typewriter bracelet #2
Avesthel to TheSickRose- Needlefelted owl- (1)
Avesthel to TheSickRose- Mobius flower chainmail earrings- (1)

knitwit to catpants -- two batts -- (3)
raynbow to talyra - cane slice beads - (1)
purpleone to redheadskydiver -> dusty rose and tigers eye earrings (1 pt)
knitwit to Velvet Rose - roving dye kit (1 point)
groschveux to raynbow - heandbands #1 & 2 - (1)
Velvet Rose to Groschveux - * Gelato - pink, yellow and lilac - (2)
knitwit to beastbunny - felt bead kit - (1)
loves2experiment to atsuko -red Blythe sweater - 2
atsuko to Velvet Rose - Freshwater pearl necklace (1 point)
chrissiemags to Velvet Rose - Beaded Earrings 2 pair (1 point)
Grieney to Velvet Rose - Glass beads on elastic (bracelet) -(1)
atsuko to loves2experiment - Red Blythe Dress - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 18th
Chrissiemags to LaughingLark--Disney Cars Rag Taggie- (2 pts)
LaughingLark to smotheredsleepingbe auty - Red strawberries on olive green ribbon (1 pnt)
velvetrose to bethiej78 - RAINBOW rapunzel scarf (2)
Bigmouth to Grieney - Purple tee with collaged iron-on transfer starburst design (2)
ptarmic wumpus to Mojo- Nuno felted scarf/panel (2)
Avian Flight to Angry Angel - Sunset tote - (2)
Avian Flight to Angry Angel - Circles purse - (1)

groschveux to Angry Angel - 2 reversible headbands - (1)
avesthel to xladyluckx - mobious chainmail bracelet - (3)
angry angel to xladyluckx - emily anemone - (2)
thesickrose to xladyluckx - crocheted cupcake -(1)
snowyangel to Avesthel - Black knitted panta - (1)
Sansa to Avesthel - Large Totable Tote - (2)
Bigmouth to knitwit - Gold & white measuring tape wristlet (2)
Velvet Rose to TheSickRose- nostalgia scarf kit- (2)
xladyluckx to GatsbyGirl - Typewriter Key Bracelet #1 - (3)
theknitnkitn to knitwit - green turquoise drops, sterling findings (1)
groschveux to knitwit - headbands #2 and #3 (1) (21 3/4" head)
TheSickRose to knitwit - sugar skull brooch #2 (2) (hope you haven't shipped yet!)
redheadskydiver to KraftyKT- Pink and Blue Candles (.5 points each, 1 point together)
Avesthal to Sansa. Mobius necklace - (3)
smotheredsleepingbe auty to knitting nyxxie - Dead Flower Earrings(1 )

SEND BY JUNE 19th
sewknitter to chrissiemags - DIY TATTING KIT with 2 shuttles and various threads, instructions - (2)
LaughingLark  to dropdeadsuzie - French beaded strawberry necklace, pink and red berries on a bright pink ribbon. - (1)
chrissiemags to Grieney - monkey! (3)
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - French beaded strawberry necklace, red berries on olive green ribbon - (1)
theknitnkitn to TheSickRose- sunset dreams necklace- (2)
theknitnkitn to TheSickRose- double drop earrings & amethyst earrings (1)

angry angel to atsuko--purple snork--2
Fun4Bambi to LaughingLark--GUITAR PICK NECKLACES
The Tortise Shell & Turquoise One--(1 pt)

theknitnkitn to Mlsocci74 - screen printed t shirt, Finding Nemo - (3)
bigmouth to theknitnkitn - grape and white measuring tape wristlet - 2
talyra to theknitnkitn - pirate earrings - 1
Beastbunny to Legerdemain-set of donut stitchmarkers  - (2)
Beastbunny to Legerdemain-set of donut stitchmarkers  - (2)

Dulcinea to ptarmic wumpus - Crocheted bat amigurumi (1)
knitwit to Velvet Rose - 2 batts (3 points)
redheadskydiver to beastbunny - Custom Made Microscope Slide Pendant Necklace- (1)
knitwit to loves2experiment - Roving Dye Kit - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 20th
laughinglark to xladyluckx - Amethyst chips and aqua glass beads Tree of Life pendant on blue wire - (1)
redheadskydiver to dulcinea - microscope slide kits - (3)
sewknitter to beastbunny- CUSTOM tatted bracelet with magnetic  clasp - (2)
sewknitter to beastbunny - snowflake name scarf - (2)
Gatsbygirl to redheadskydiver -> Capricorn tote (2 pt)
gatsbygirl to redheadskydiver -> happy accident bear (1 pt)
gatsbygirl to redheadskydiver -> diamond dog (1 pt)

LaughingLark to TheSickRose- Amethyst Tree of Life- (1)
LaughingLark to talyra - opalite and aqua tree of life pendant - (1)
sewknitter to Bigmouth - Herb garden tatted bracelet, size 6.5 inches (2)
sewknitter to knitwit - Tatting kit (2)
beastbunny to groschveux - Doughnuts with box + Sandwich lunch -(3)
talyra to snowyangel - 2 for 1pt earrings "Bright Eyes" and "red and black bead earrings" - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 21st
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--2G. Stratocumulus Sunset, felt hanging, 20" by 15". Wool--(2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark
2H. Pond felt, wool. Lily is made from prefelts, koi is needlefelted and wet felted.--(2)

Avian Flight to ptarmic wumpus - crochet snail, flower and heart (1)
Angry Angel to loves2experiment - Baby Snork - (2)
ValSped to knitwit - 2 felted pens (1)
ValSped to knitwit - felted sock monkey (1)

shooting star to GastbyGirl - Crochet Breakfast Mug - (2)
LaughingLark to Bigmouth - French beaded brooch, oceany blue with flower center. (1)
atsuko to Bigmouth - cha cha bracelet in blue. Customized fit Square bead cha cha bracelet in blue glass (2)
atsuko to Bigmouth - Lego with bling flower (diet) blue (1)
knitwit to avian flight - Felt Bead Kit - (1)
Bigmouth to penguino - flower garden pin; daisy pin; Buttons & beads pin; small mirror rosette - (1)
knitwit to theknitnkitn - "cold" batt - 2
penguino to Legerdemain- 2 skeins of blue/purple/green sockweight yarn (4 pts total)

SEND BY JUNE 22nd
groschveux to penguino - Taggie -Wee birds in trees - (1)
groschveux to penguino -Taggie - Numbers (1)

DropDeadSuzie to Bigmouth - polka dots reversible headband (1)
atsuko to travelbug-top drop spindle-(1)
knitwit to talyra - felt bead kit - (1)
avesthel to theknitnkitn - dotted wristlet - 1
atsuko to theknitnkitn - bottom whorl spindle - 1
loves2experiment to atsuko - Blythe sweater green - (2)
knitwit to avesthel - "hot" orange batt - (2)
javede to knitwit - star wars shorts (2)
Angry Angel to atsuko --custom Baby Snork-- 2 points
raynbow to atsuko - 6 tiny green turtles (no scent pls) - (1)
Sansa to sewknitter - omiyage goldfish - (3)
chelleyf to sansa - Crystal Combs -  the beads are diamond black crystal bicones w/ pink seed bead in centers (1)
penguino to chrissiemags ~ "seaturtle sock" in blue-green ~ (2)

SEND BY JUNE 23rd
legerdemain to redheadskydiver - Mulberry frosting earrings (3 pt)
LaughingLark to TheSickRose- blue flower with turquoise center- (1)
atsuko to knitwit - 2 drop spindles (2)
redheadskydiver to knitwit - microscope slide pendant necklace (1)
atsuko to avesthel - Bottom whorl drop spindle - 1
DropDeadSuzie to Avesthel - teal & black reversible headband - 1
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - Super cute crocheted turtle  (1)
Legerdemain  to dropdeadsuzie - Chipper Cherry Earrings: . - (1)
Cookies to knitwit - Orange flower embroidered hankie (1)

SEND BY JUNE 24th
TheSickRose to Bigmouth- Felted soap (1)
Beastbunny to atsuko - Four sandwich cookies - 1
atsuko to loves2experiment - Black Lego Pendant With Pink Flower - (1)
Dulcinea to Sansa crochet hook #2 - Size H/5.00mm - green hook with blue and tan flowers on a green background (1)
xladyluckx to GatsbyGirl - Birdie Pincushions, Red with floral - (1)
la_chrystelle to ptarmic wumpus - red and gold necklace, (1)
xladyluckx to ptarmic wumpus - Birdie Pincushion Green with yellow floral (1)
javede to sewknitter, hand-dyed roving #4 (blues and purples) - (2)

SEND BY JUNE 25th

xladyluckx to TheSickRose- Birdie Pincushion Red Paisley- (1)
javede to sewknitter, dyed sock yarn, 100g (2)
TheSickRose to atsuko - Crocheted Cherry Pie - 2
LaughingLark to beastbunny-French beaded brooch, lime green and purple.-1 point
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi - French beaded strawberry necklace, red berries on white ribbon - one (1) point.
atsuko to kitschkween -top whorl spindle w/table top point (1)
atsuko to avesthel - two bottom whorl spindles w/table top point - (2)
TheSickRose to Avian Flight - Juicy Watermelon Brooch - (1)
Mlsocci74  to theknitnkitn - screen printed t shirt , Finding Nemo - (3)
atsuko to theknitnkitn - turquoise lightsaber earrings - 2
TheSickRose to atsuko-- Blueberry Pie- (2)
talyra to LaughingLark -Pretty nouveau style pendant--(1)
javede to Velvet Rose - roving #1 & #3 (4 points)
avian flight to catpants -- 2 crochet pears -- (1)
Shooting Star to LAughingLark--Bird in a Tree Bag Charm & Yellow Ring Bag Charm - (3)
theknitnkitn to ptarmic wumpus - MASH shirt (3)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007 08:28:49 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007 06:17:51 AM »

SENT
RECEIVED
Late,with communication
Missing in Action with No Communication

SEND BY JUNE 26th
Kitschkween-Travelbug-Super long hello kitty guitar pick earrings  AND Heart and Mod Guitar Pick earrings - (1)
atsuko to Angry Angel - turquoise lightsaber earrings - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -- hemp bag -- 1
sewknitter to Javede - Jumbo Asian Hair Gem set #04 - (1)
Bigmouth to Javede - blue & white measuring tape purse - (3)
catpants to avian flight - "Enchanted" handspun yarn - (3)
beastbunny to atsuko -- Two slices of bread - (1)

SEND BY JUNE 27th
mojo to shooting star - Cork Gnomes Set B - (1)
javede to shooting star - handdyed roving #2 - (2)

ptarmic wumpus to penguino - hemp grocery bag - (1)
avian flight to xladyluckx - purple monster with wings - (2)
GatsbyGirl to Cookies - Leo tote - (2)
ptarmic wumpus TO dulcinea for robot cufflinks (1)
Ptarmic wumpus to atsuko --Robot intaglio cufflinks (orange on green HEAD blue on orange ) - 1
legerdemain to redheadskydiver -> one pirate earring (1 pt)
bigmouth to DropDeadSuzie - Measuring tape pouch with a touch of lavendar - (1)
la_chrystelle to DropDeadSuzie - 2 small felt mascottes - 1
ptarmic wumpus to Javede - Bear-purse and a pillow cover - (1)
peihan17 to avian flight - Blue furry puppy - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to peihan17 - hemp bag - (1)
la_chrystelle to kitschkween -floral clutch w/ cute fabric inside (1)
loves2experiment to javede - Custom Black And White Wristlet - (1)
Sansa to talyra - cream and pink tote and black and white headband - (1)
Ptarmic wumpus to talyra - corduroy bag - (1)
Fun4Bambi to ptarmic wumpus - catnip stuffed mouse (1)

SEND BY JUNE 28th
ptarmic wumpus to sewknitter teatime "discharge" fabric - (1)
theknitnkitn to penguino - screen printed tote bag - (2)
Legerdemain to TheSickRose- mauve over earrings- (1)
mlsocci74 to TheSickRose- safari notecards- (1)

SEND BY JUNE 29th
loves2experiment to Angry Angel - dotty zippered pouch - (1)
loves2experiment to Angry Angel - pink cluster ring - (1)

talyra to Angry Angel - Custom made chainmaille bracelet (small byzantine) - (1)
catpants to ptarmic wumpus - Recycled sari silk yarn  (3)
catpants to ptarmic wumpus - "Seaside" handspun yarn (3)

TheSickRose to atsuko -- pink cupcake - 1
penguino to javede - monet garden worsted - (2)
Penguino to Sphinxy-"Hard Candy sock" in pink-lime green
Sewknitter to Sansa- DIY Tatting Kit (2)

SEND BY JUNE 30th

groschveux to lasandri - Taggie -Little deers   (1)
lasandri to theknitnkitn - skeleton pin set - 2
lasandri to groschveux - Microchip earrings (1)

SEND BY JULY 1st
purpleone to loves2experiment - Chinese Stamp Bird Pendant and Puzzle Earrings - (1)
Bigmouth to fun4bambi - Grapey measuring tape pouch.  3 1/2" x 5 1/2" - for one (1) point.
laughinglark to peihan17 - red berry necklace - (1)
beastbunny to prettyinskulls - record bowl large - (1)
lasandri to prettyinskulls - Skeleton Triptych Button Set - (2)
purpleone to TheSickRose- vintage brass flower ring- (1)
purpleone to TheSickRose- vintage key necklace & puzzle earrings- (1
)

SEND BY JULY 2nd
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - Blue and green Tree of Life pendant - (1)
Fun4Bambi to Grieney - frankensandals! (1)
bigmouth to catpants -- Blue & gold meauring tape pouch -- (1)
beastbunny to catpants -- grasshopper pie earrings -- (1)
beastbunny to catpants -- dog bandana -- (1)

Bigmouth to la_chrystelle - Shallow tin, covered with buttons and ribbons
dulcinea to beastbunny - gold hook w/pink flowers ornage and yellow background - (1)
peihan17 to Bigmouth - beaded rose (red-lined clear beads) - 2
peihan17 to Bigmouth - beaded rose (peach) - 2

atsuko to Bigmouth - fun, fruity anklet/bracelet - 1
Fun4Bambi to penguino - Simply Spiffy Sandals (white) - (1)
Fun4Bambi to penguino - Simply Spiffy Sandals (brown) - (1)

SEND BY JULY 3rd
Mojo to penguino - Cork Gnomes - (1)
atsuko to penguino - top drop spindle - (1)
Angry Angel to peihan17 - snow snork - (2)
Penguino to Legerdemain- aquaberry sock skein (Lt blue/purple) (2)
Penguino to Legerdemain- seaturtle II sock skein (2)

knitwit to kitschkween- roving dye kit (1)

SEND BY JULY 5th
atsuko to groschveux  - Bottom whorl spindle. (1)
knitwit to groschveux - 2 X Felt Bead Kits (2)
raynbow to beastbunny - sheepy soap (1 point)
loves2experiment to beastbunny - SILLY SPIROGRAPH ZIPPERED POUCH (1 point)
Fun4Bambi to beastbunny - i pair Frankensandles (1 point)
Fun4Bambi to Bigmouth - Frankensandals (1)
Avesthel to avian flight - striping koolaid yarn - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko --V2 children's clothing - (2)
raynbow to theknitnkitn - 4 large turtle soaps - 2
ptarmic wumpus - raynbow - rainbow messenger bag - 2
Avesthel to chrissiemags ~ 10 custom buttons one inch ~(1pt)
DropDeadSuzie to penguino - Button/Charm Broches - (1)

SEND BY JULY 6th
Atsuko to Sphinxy-Top drop spindle (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - "put it on ice" felt - (2)
Loves2experiment to purpleone - GREEN CLUSTER RING - (1)
Dulcinea to groschveux - felted flower "victorian pink" (2)

SEND BY JULY 7th
Mlsocci to LaughingLark--Bracelet with handmade focal bead - (3)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - French Beaded Strawberry Necklace on Olive Green Ribbon - (1)
LaughingLark to beastbunny - Opalite glass chips tree of life pendant. (1 point)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007 08:28:52 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007 06:24:28 AM »

loves2experiment   6   1
adore_one   3   0
Angry Angel   2   2
atsuko   5   2
Avesthel   3   0
Avian Flight   1   0
beastbunny   2   0
bethiej78   1   0
Bigmouth   0   0
catpants   7   0
chelleyf   2   0
chrissiemags   4   0
Cookies   1   0
DropDeadSuzie   2   1
Dulcinea   4   0
fun4bambi   0   5
GatsbyGirl   3   0
gavagai   1   2
Grieney   1   0
groschveux   1   0
javede   4   0
kitschkween   0   0
knitting_nyxxie   5   0
knitwit   5   0
KraftyKT   3   0
la_chrystelle   3   0
lasandri   7   0
LaughingLark   5   2
Legerdemain   3   0
Mlsocci74   2   3
mojo   6   0
peihan17   1   4
penguino   5   0
prettyinskulls   0   0
princessandthebead   2   0
ptarmic wumpus   5   2
purpleone   2   1
raina.storms   4   0
raynbow   2   3
redheadskydiver   5   0
Sansa   2   0
sewknitter   4   0
shooting star   6   0
smotheredsleepingbe auty   2   0
snowyangel   0   0
Sphinxy   0   0
talyra   4   0
theknitnkitn   4   0
TheSickRose   4   0
travelbug   1   0
valsped   2   0
Velvet Rose   5   0
xladyluckx   2   1

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007 07:26:13 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007 06:24:44 AM »

RAYNBOW'S LITTLE SHOP OF CRAFTSTERS

Assorted cane slice beads 10 for 1 point:

Assorted focus beads 5 for 1 point:

More pictures of beads of both types here:
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/crafts/swaps/beads/

(The face beads and the dark purple and white kaleidoscope beads are no longer available.   Some of each other type are still available although there may be more or less than what is pictured)

Sheepy soaps 1 point:

Turtle Soaps (.5 points for 3 small or 1 large, mix and match)

Made up on demand. Available scents include rose, plumeria, pearberry, vanilla, baby powder, clean and soapy, orange, mango, lavender mint, jasmine chamomille, peach, bubble gum, cinnamon, ? rain, and a few more.  White or color of your choice.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007 08:22:49 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007 06:26:35 AM »

THINGS YOU NEED TO LIVE...can be found here...

SHOP IS OPEN!!

Cupcake Pin Cushion - ONE POINT

Cupcake Pin Cushion - Red Sewing Notions Fabric - ONE POINT

Food themed magnet set ONE(candy,chocolate,fruit loops,chips etc. ) 1" pins with magnets on the back for your fridge!! 1 point for a set of six!! The pics don't do them justice!!!

Food themed magnet set TWO - 1 point

Food themed magnet set THREE - 1 point

Food themed magnet set FOUR - 1 point

Food themed magnet set FIVE - 1 point

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007 06:33:23 PM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007 06:50:45 AM »

love2experiment's little swap shop  Closed! Sad
(where You, too, can shop in your Underoos!!)

All items are handcrafted by me.  I don't smoke, but I have a mini schnauzer who likes to sleep in my craftroom Smiley  If you have pet-related allergies, please take that into consideration!  

Item descriptions and additional pictures are available!  Please click on the thumbnails!!

CITRUS SUMMER WRISTLET  1 point

CRYSTAL CUBE BEADS THREADER EARRINGS  1 point

EAT YOUR VEGGIES ZIPPERED POUCH II  1 point SOLD TO THESICKROSE!!!

BLACK AND WHITE WRISTLET  1 point SOLD TO THESICKROSE!!!

WHITE CLUSTER RING  1 point SOLD TO LAUGHINGLARK!!!

BLUE CLUSTER RING  1 point SOLD TO LAUGHINGLARK!!!

ICONIC SUSHI ZIPPERED POUCH III  1 point SOLD TO PENGUINO!!!

RED SWEATER FOR BLYTHE  2 points SOLD TO ATSUKO!!!

GREEN SWEATER FOR BLYTHE  2 points SOLD TO ATSUKO!!!

CUSTOM BLACK AND WHITE WRISTLET  1 point SOLD TO JAVEDE!!!

PINK CLUSTER RING  1 point SOLD TO ANGRY ANGEL!!!

DOTTY ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO ANGRY ANGEL!!!

SILLY SPIROGRAPH ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO BEASTBUNNY!!!

GREEN CLUSTER RING  1 point SOLD TO PURPLEONE!!!

THANKS FOR STOPPING FOR A VISIT Cheesy

Points, Points, Points!
Started: 4
Current: 6
Pending: 1

Bought:

* TheSickRose to loves2experiment - Bitty Bear - (1)
* knitwit to loves2experiment - Princess Batt - (1)
* shooting star to loves2experiment - Crochet Breakfast Food - (2)
* atsuko to loves2experiment - Red Blythe Dress - (1)
* knitwit to loves2experiment - Roving Dye Kit - (1)
* Angry Angel to loves2experiment - Baby Snork - (2)
*atsuko to loves2experiment - Black Lego Pendant With Pink Flower - (1)
* purpleone to loves2experiment - Chinese Stamp Bird Pendant and Puzzle Earrings - (1)
* LaughingLark to loves2experiment - French Beaded Strawberry Necklace on Olive Green Ribbon - (1)

Sold:

Send by June 8th
* loves2experiment to TheSickRose - Black and White Wristlet - (1)
* loves2experiment to TheSickRose - Eat Your Veggies Pouch II - (1)

Send by June 12th
* loves2experiment to LaughingLark - White Cluster Ring - (1)
* loves2experiment to LaughingLark - Blue Cluster Ring - (1)

* loves2experiment to penguino - Iconic Sushi Zippered Pouch III - (1)

Send by June 17th
* loves2experiment to atsuko - Red Sweater For Blythe - (2)

Send by June 22nd
* loves2experiment to atsuko - Green Sweater For Blythe (2)

Send by June 27th
* loves2experiment to javede - Custom Black And White Wristlet - (1)

Send by June 29th
*loves2experiment to Angry Angel - Pink Cluster Ring - (1)
* loves2experiment to Angry Angel - Dotty Zippered Pouch - (1)

Send by July 5th
* loves2experiment to beastbunny - Silly Spirograph Zippered Pouch - (1)

Send by July 6th
* loves2experiment to purpleone - Green Cluster Ring - (1)

Reminder to self:

When claiming it needs to come to us looking like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - CLAIM

When you send it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - SENT
Send By May 30th

When you receive it needs to look like this:
Subject: Shop the Swap 3 - RECEIVED
Send By May 30th

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 10:56:35 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
LaughingLark
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007 06:52:35 AM »

The Laughing Lark is OPEN!
New items added June 29th! Smiley
I am bossed around daily by a large, loud and quite furry orange tomcat, but he is kept away from my beads, more often than not.  Smiley

Please click on the small images to see a larger picture! Smiley

One point Pink and red millefiore glass chips tree of life on copper wire and brown craft wire.

One point Opalite glass chips tree of life pendant.Sold to beastbunny-thanks!

One point! Blue quartzchips and green glass Tree of Life pendant.Sold to Angry Angel. Thank you!

One point! Do you have a Ken doll languishing in the bottom of the toybox, nekkid? Here are five pairs of what could be either boxer shorts or swim trunks, and 1 pair of trousers for him, so he can come out of hiding.   Cheesy

One point. French beaded brooch, light purple with purple center. The center is made from painted shrink art plastic and beads.

One point. French beaded brooch, cobalt blue and purple.

One point. French beaded brooch, blue-green with pink center.

One point. French beaded brooch, red and white.

One point. French beaded brooch, baby blue and lime green with purple painted center.

It's June, and in my neck of the woods, that means it's time for luscious strawberries! I've totally jumped on the fruity jewelry-making bandwagon with these strawberry pendants! These berries are French-beaded around a glass bead, to give them weight and keep their shape.

One point. French beaded strawberry necklace, pink and red berries on a darker pink ribbon.

One point. French beaded strawberry necklace, pink and red berries on an olive greeen ribbon. Sold to Loves2Experiment--thank you!

More  flowers coming soon, but for starters we have--

One point! An amusing red french beaded flowery WTF brooch! This one has gone to live on a friend's jaunty fedora hat.  Grin If you like, PM me and I'll make some more of these! 

All ribbon necklaces are approx. 18" long

One point! Magenta/hot pink and black beaded butterfly necklace.

One point! Purple grapes pendant on lavender ribbon.

One point! Brown beaded star pendant and earrings set.

One point Blue-green beaded sunburst pendant.

Thanks for looking! Smiley

Sold item links here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174122.msg1792486#msg1792486
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174122.msg1814905#msg1814905
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174122.msg1819096#msg1819096
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174122.msg1824863#msg1824863

Started with 5 points

Sold:
LaughingLark to Avesthel - Lavender pearls floral set - (1)
Send by June 7th (sent)

LaughingLark to Avesthel - Red strawberries on a dark pink ribbon (1)
Send by June 7th (sent)

LaughingLark to Avesthel - Cool blue grapes pendant on minty green ribbon - (1)
Send by June 7th (sent)

LaughingLark to Avesthel - Purple grapes pendant on darker purple ribbon - (1)
Send by June 7th (sent)

Send by June 11th
LaughingLark to beastbunny - Pink and red strawberries on bright pink ribbon. - (1) (sent)

Send by June 11th
LaughingLark to Bigmouth - purple grapes pendant on minty green ribbon - (1) (sent)

Send by June 12th
LaughingLark to penguino - Red strawberries on white ribbon - (1) (sent)

Send by June 18th
LaughingLark to smotheredsleepingbe auty - Red strawberries on olive green ribbon (1 pnt) (sent)

Send by June 19th
LaughingLark  to dropdeadsuzie - French beaded strawberry necklace, pink and red berries on a bright pink ribbon. - (1) (sent)

Send by june 19th
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - French beaded strawberry necklace, red berries on olive green ribbon - (1) (sent)

Send by June 20th
laughinglark to xladyluckx - Amethyst chips and aqua glass beads Tree of Life pendant on blue wire - (1) (sent)

send by June 20th
LaughingLark to TheSickRose- Amethyst Tree of Life- (1) (sent 6/14)

send by June 20th
LaughingLark to talyra - opalite and aqua tree of life pendant - (1) (sent 6/14)

Send by June 21st
LaughingLark to Bigmouth--French beaded brooch, oceany blue with flower center--(1) (sent 6/15)

Send by June 23rd
LaughingLArk to TheSickRose--
Blue flower brooch with turquoise oval center.--(1) (Sent 6/16)

SSend by June 25th
LaughingLark to beastbunny-French beaded brooch, lime green and purple.-1 point (sent 6/18)

send by June 25
LaughingLark to Fun4Bambi - French beaded strawberry necklace, red berries on white ribbon - one (1) point. (sent 6/18)

send by july 1
LaughingLark to Peihan17--red strawberries on longer olive green ribbon(1)

send by July 2
LaughingLark to Angry Angel - Blue and green Tree of Life pendant - (1)

Send by July 6
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - French Beaded Strawberry Necklace on Olive Green Ribbon - (1) (pending)

Send by July 6
LaughingLark to beastbunny - Opalite glass chips tree of life pendant. (1 point) (pending)

___________________ ____
Bought

Avesthel to LaughingLark--Captive ring keychain - 1 point
Send by June 7th

Avesthel to LaughingLark- Mobius flower chainmail bracelet - 3 points
Send by June 7th

Send by June 10th

Bigmouth to LaughingLark--Mirror rosette brooch.  Made from hardware and paint samples!--(1)

Send by June 12th
loves2experiment to LaughingLark-
WHITE CLUSTER RING  (1 pt)

Send by June 12th
loves2experiment to LaughingLark-
BLUE CLUSTER RING  (1 pt)

Send by June 12th
chelleyf to LaughingLark
Green chip pendant --(1)

Send by June 18th
Chrissiemags to LaughingLark--Cars taggie blanket--(2 pts)

Send by June 19th
Fun4Bambi to LaughingLark--GUITAR PICK NECKLACES
The Tortise Shell & Turquoise One--(1 pt)

Send by June 21
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--2G. Stratocumulus Sunset, felt hanging, 20" by 15". Wool--(2)

Send by June 21
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark
2H. Pond felt, wool. Lily is made from prefelts, koi is needlefelted and wet felted.--(2)

send by June 25th
talyra to LaughingLark
Pretty nouveau style pendant--(1)

Send by June 26th
Shoting Star to LAughingLark--Bird in a Tree Bag Charm: 2 points or purchase another ring based bag charm at the same time and pay only 3 points
AND
Yellow Ring Bag Charm: 2 points or purchase another ring based bag charm at the same time and pay only 3 points,
--For a total of (3 pts)

Send by July 7th
Mlsocci to LaughingLark--Bracelet with handmade focal bead (made by an awesome gal on etsy), swarovski crystals and all sterling silver findings and tube beads.  Approx. 7"  Can be yours for just 3 points! (3)

Available points 3
Pending points  2

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007 11:54:43 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojo
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007 07:00:23 AM »

CLOSED-- See you in round 4!!
~*~ Mojo's Shoppe ~*~

All items are from my smoke-free home.  I do have a dog but she has had no access to these things and anyway is a hypoallergenic breed.

Paper Flower Wreath.  Made with decorative papers, ribbon, beads.  Approx. 12 (2 points)
New wreath coming soon!

Items below are one point unless otherwise noted.

Skinny Rapunzel scarf in vibrant summer colors!  Ideal for child!

Glass bead necklace, 21", royal blue, amber, yellow, and gold.

Baby Sweater/Hat set- crocheted in mercerized cotton.  Bright red with white trim.  9 long, 10 shoulder span.

Childs poncho- crocheted in ribbon yarn.  Bright multicolor with white fur trim.  14 at longest point, 10 shoulder span.

Felted bag- crocheted in Lambs Pride wool then felted.  Red with maroon stripes and handles.  Unlined.  8 x  8.

Items below are 2 for 1 point!

Funky black/gray bead necklace w/silver bead chain, 16"

Necklace/bracelet set, Amethyst colored glass beads and silver bits.  16" necklace, 7" bracelet

Gold pin with dangling beads, cloisonne style roses on the ends and faceted black glass in the center, 2".   Made by my aunt!  This is very pretty!  Sorry, I could not get a clearer picture.

Trinket Box- decoupaged with decorative papers and then varnished, inside painted rose and felt lined, felt on bottom.  Pastel multicolors.  4 x 4 x 2

Trinket Box- decoupaged with decorative papers and then varnished, inside painted red and felt lined, felt on bottom.  Bright multicolors.  4 x 4 x 2

Started with 5 points
Claimed by me: theknitnkitn to Mojo- Finding Nemo T (3)
                         groschveux to Mojo- Taggie -wild animals (1)
                         ptarmic wumpus to Mojo- Nuno felted scarf/panel (2)
Claimed from me: Mojo to GatsbyGirl- Paper Flower Wreath (2)
                             Mojo to ptarmic wumpus- Paper Flower Wreath (2)
                             Mojo to Sansa- Trinket Boxes, bright & primary (1)
                             Mojo to shooting star- Cork Gnomes B (1)
                             Mojo to penguino- Cork Gnomes A (1)
My Points: 6 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007 07:13:53 AM by Mojo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
New York Fashion Week Runway Hair Trends
40s Style Hair & Makeup at the Douglas Hannant F/W 2012 Show
How to Use Hair Paste
Edgy Hair Style Tips
How to Get the Modern Topsy Tail Updo
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...