A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 308,216
Currently Running With Scissors:
331 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Used Book Swap ( CLOSED, Send By June 27 )  (Read 24137 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sarush
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2007 04:54:42 AM »

I feel very behind, I've got one book and I'm working on the second. But I usually send out around the final date so no worries.  Wink

don't feel alone...i'm still figuring out which books to even send, let alone doing anything with the bookmarks! but i know i'll probably have everything done by this weekend  Smiley plus, i believe my partner and i are on the same wavelength and time line, which works out perfectly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[ craft log ] [ wists ]

my job is sending me to training in the dc area from october to march. great for the career and social life but bad for the crafting.
jamesdean
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2007 05:28:53 AM »

If all goes accordingly (which does it ever?) I'll be mailing tomorrow, I've had such a great time on this swap and to think it has been one of the simplest swaps I've joined! I believe that is due to the great pairing of partners, my partner and I are getting along so well we can't stop chatting!! Which has made narrowing down the book selection really difficult I just want to send all my books to her because I know she would love them!  Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2007 03:31:37 PM »

I started the mom swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177492.0

I feel bad - my partner already mailed out my books, and I won't be going home until after the 25th (mailing my package from here, just have to finish the bookmark)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
Muria
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2007 07:39:12 PM »

Alas, this is the only swap I'm doing that I have absolutely nothing tangible yet.  I have a bunch of ideas for books and bookmarks, but I have yet to narrow down the massive field of ideas to THE ONE.  Grin  That will probably change when I can get over to the used book store.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
elfslovelies

This is my grandson :D

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2007 04:04:41 AM »

I've got everything done I'm just waiting for things to dry. Its so humid here (South Carolina,US). Even in the house with the air conditioning running things are taking twice as long to dry. I hate waiting. Maybe I'll make something else to send while I'm waiting. Something that doesn't require drying Huh

Have a lovely day,
Elf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for a crafting buddy in upstate South Carolina. If your interested, please, PM me.
crafty_karen1
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2007 03:47:12 AM »

I sent out my parcel today. Can't wait for it to get there although a bit nervous too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StarFire
Maker of Things.

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2007 10:34:18 AM »

Alas, this is the only swap I'm doing that I have absolutely nothing tangible yet.  I have a bunch of ideas for books and bookmarks, but I have yet to narrow down the massive field of ideas to THE ONE.  Grin  That will probably change when I can get over to the used book store.  Smiley

Oh noes!  If you need to know anything more from me, just ask.  ^_^ 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can do personal swaps!  ^_^

Pinterest!  http://pinterest.com/dmlinc2179/
Muria
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2007 10:44:38 AM »

I think it's the "surprise" aspect that's keeping me from asking  lots of questions.  Smiley    I'm awful at keeping secrets (my husband almost ALWAYS knows what he's getting ahead of time because I don't want to wait to find out if he likes it).  Smiley  So rather than blow the surprise, I'm just not talking.  Grin  Like I said, I have plenty of ideas, I just need to find out which ones will work (definitely need to get to the bookstore).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2007 11:14:44 AM »

hahah no one feel behind! i havent even looked for books yet!!
i wont be sending til the last day because i go shopping that day and itll be my hunting day.

im so happy everyone is loving this swap.

i definatly want to do another round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
jamesdean
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2007 07:26:59 PM »

I would definitely love to see another round this is has been so much fun!! I haven't even swapped out yet and already made a great swapping friend! I will be sending my package off tomorrow, it was a great hunt for the perfect books, but my partner was not that picky! So I lucked out there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...