A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Birthday Pic heavy!  (Read 2092 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tinkswings
« on: August 25, 2009 09:37:22 AM »

OK so my friend's little girls birthday is coming up soon and all three of us (My friend, her daughter and me) are all huge Twilight fans so the theme was clear... so I went to work to help them create a fab party with all kinds of custom crafty godness!!!! This thread will show what we did, I will put up more as I get the photos!

First some background info: A friend of mine hosted a 'Launch party' for my new Twilight inspried scents and she did such a great job (well she is a party planner after all) that it got me thinking.... so after hours of searching the net, photoshoping and the like here is what we came up with... if you are interested in more info on links or photos etc let me know and I can see what I can dig out of my notes for you.

Up first the Invite photoshoped and paint layers (with private info blocked of course) inspired by some things we found when searching:

The custom cover for the soundtrack cd:

The custom made loot bags, great bags that were found at the party store then iron transfered with photoshopped designs:

Shirts for each girl:

Our very own verson of Bingo Twilight style: Bella Bingo. We made 7 unique cards with various little icons instead of numbers... it turned out great i think.. this is a sample card:

Still to come, more loot, decorations, cake, and a special surprize for the birthday girl......stay tuned!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This Tinkerbell girl loves to personal swap!
www.livelovebath.com
BadWolf
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009 08:57:28 AM »

Photoshop FTW Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knitterwoman
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009 12:25:13 PM »

LOVE IT so far!  I would like to hear more about these Twilight inspired scents!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tinkswings
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009 10:18:55 AM »

Yes I LOVE Photoshop!!!

LOVE IT so far!  I would like to hear more about these Twilight inspired scents!
I have posted about some of the things I have made on here... I will look up the links and send them to you

Good.  I'm not the only Twilight geek out there.   Cheesy  There is actually a Twilight board game... my friend said she saw it at the store, and freaked out.  lol  I love that soundtrack too... my guy even suggested an instrumental version of one of the songs for our wedding song because he knows I love it.  How sweet is that.  FYI, there is a version of the soundtrack that you can download that has a few more tracks than the CD. Check it out.   Wink

The invites and shirts etc... all cute.  Hope you guys have a great time!   Grin

LOL yes the board game was Trivia but since this party was for young girls we wanted to make a game. There is also a scatigories game coming out soon. Yep got the download lol!!! OH that would be great as a wedding song.. which one!?!? I have some more pics coming soon... promise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This Tinkerbell girl loves to personal swap!
www.livelovebath.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Interview with Phil Daniels
Rick Warren Reveals Where He Would Like to Be
Gary Greenberg Talks About Manufacture Depression
Jonathan Alter Reveals His Motto
An Author Chat with Julia DeVillers and Hillary Homzie Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...