Swap name: DIY Kit Round 9
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: little green dragonfly
Sign-up date range: 22-may-07 til 6-june-07
Date to send item by: 06-july-07
Limited to a certain number of people? no, if I exceed 25 then kitschkween has agreed to co-organise
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages are welcome
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes (Im not)
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES kitschkween has agreed to co-organise.
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Craft Kits will include:
-project sheet with instructions and techniques (feel free to include samples/examples)
-tools with which to complete the project
1. Craftsters MUST communicate with each other - at least in the beginning to acknowledge their partners, and at the end to reassure them that their kit's on the way. If you think you're having trouble, or are unsure, PM ME!!!
2. Also I need you to PM me when you send your kit and when you receive your kit. Unless there are more than 25 participants then I will let you know who to PM.
3. If you're going to be late in sending, or are having any trouble at all, please let me know.. .. .be nice to your fellow Craftster, and keep them aware of your situation.
4. If you've never swapped before, please read the Swaps Info Guide.
This swap was created after the DIY Swaps Rounds I, II, III, IV, V , VI, VII & VIII
If you want to participate, please send me a pm with the following questionaire and also DIY KIT SWAP ROUND 9 in the subject line:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap : DIY KIT SWAP ROUND 9
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your own country?
(I will do my best here - though youmay have to send outside your own country)
At least 5 Kits (feel free to list more, it makes matching a bit easier!) that you are willing to make (please be as specific as possible if your kits are specific - ex: "Knitting in the Round" or "Advanced Knitting Techniques" .. .or just "Knitting" if you're able to do any/most)
And how many of each kit you would be willing to make:
At least 5 techniques/kits (feel free to list more, it makes matching a bit easier!) that you would like to receive (if I'm unable to match these, I will contact you to figure out the best partner) in order of priority:
Any allergies your sender/partner should be aware of:
Favourite colours/tones, and colours/tones that you don't like:
Any symbols/signs/anything that you do not like that we should be aware of:
Anything else that your partner/sender should know about you:
How many kits would you like to make? (Up to 3)
Will you make 2/3 of the same kits?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swaps Info Guide. To find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Thanks to all previous organisers for the great questionnaire! Thankyou also to Tanza (round 8 co-ordinator) for answering all my annoying questions
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE:
1. little green dragonfly
5. Rowdy Vamp Raquel