A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,176
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Purse Swap 2 (SIGNUPS May 19 - June 2, SENDOUTS July 2)  (Read 13814 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2007 11:29:18 AM »

Mine's going out to razberryjam monday...I'm totally last-minute-girl. Maybe if I hadn't changed my mind on the method (crochet? sewn? crochet? sewn?) and the pattern 18 times, and spent 3 1/2 weeks shopping for supplies I would have been done earlier. Oh well, better just barely on time than late, right?

Huh? Monday is ON TIME! And I will be sending on Monday as well!

Yeah, but I had aspirations to be early for once!  :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/13

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
mini
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2007 01:26:46 PM »

Mine's going out to razberryjam monday...I'm totally last-minute-girl. Maybe if I hadn't changed my mind on the method (crochet? sewn? crochet? sewn?) and the pattern 18 times, and spent 3 1/2 weeks shopping for supplies I would have been done earlier. Oh well, better just barely on time than late, right?

Huh? Monday is ON TIME! And I will be sending on Monday as well!

Yeah, but I had aspirations to be early for once!  :-)

ah! Right! Usually I plan to be on time. If I'm early that's a bonus!! Smiley
I've been late only once on one of my wishes.... Not bad for someone who used to be the world's biggest procrastinator! Smiley It's amazing what can happen when you like what you are doing. Wink

BTW, I've just finished my package, it's addressed & ready to go for tomorrow morning! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2007 03:13:39 PM »

I'm done *does happy dance*  I finally finished the last little thing half an hour ago!  I'm pretty pleased with myself as well.  Yeah for all of us sending Monday!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2007 06:43:53 PM »

I still need to hear from a couple of people on if they have sent or when they will send!  Here they are:

I think I've heard one way or the other from everyone!

I need to hear from you by tomorrow (Tuesday, July 3rd).  I also sent out pm's.  If I do not hear anything by Tuesday at midnight, I will be leaving negative feedback.  I hate to be such a witch, but there seems to be a lot of flaking going on lately and I hate to think it could happen to us! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007 09:57:28 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2007 01:06:11 AM »

Well mine was shipped and DC# sent to SevsOnlyGirl.  Shipped 7/2/07 at the Automated Postage Center, DC# submitted 7/3/07. 

DC# 0479 7709 4410 0203 5422

Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2007 03:09:23 AM »

Sad

sorry I thought I had pm-ed you and la_chrystelle to say that I was posting on the send out day, but I must have screwed up, but it is on the way and should be there in a few days as post within europe doesnt take that long
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2007 07:25:50 AM »

OOOOOOK. Sending out today on my way to the beach! Grin
im so excited to see all the yummy-ies, i also wish I knew where mini's package is.....
hopefully closer to switzerland than north carolina

Hi everyone. I sent last Wednesday, before I went on vacation. I was away from the computer this entire time and didnt get PMms but I tried to post from my trio to the forum a couple times to at least check in. I can search for my receipt for the numbers or at least my credit card verification when my luggage catches up with me. I put that i would be MIA in my siggy and I thought that would be ok. I'm really sorry! Mini's package is on the way, and I'm working on another small one to send to her for all the confusion, I promise I didnt flake out on her at all!

* Embarrassed I'm good. I promise. Jet lag kicked my arse until now, anything I can do?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
mini
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2007 07:31:12 AM »

OOOOOOK. Sending out today on my way to the beach! Grin
im so excited to see all the yummy-ies, i also wish I knew where mini's package is.....
hopefully closer to switzerland than north carolina

Hi everyone. I sent last Wednesday, before I went on vacation. I was away from the computer this entire time and didnt get PMms but I tried to post from my trio to the forum a couple times to at least check in. I can search for my receipt for the numbers or at least my credit card verification when my luggage catches up with me. I put that i would be MIA in my siggy and I thought that would be ok. I'm really sorry! Mini's package is on the way, and I'm working on another small one to send to her for all the confusion, I promise I didnt flake out on her at all!

* Embarrassed I'm good. I promise. Jet lag kicked my arse until now, anything I can do?

No worries. I saw both your messages! So, I was in no way worried that you had flaked!! I'm sure your package is on it's way. Really, you so do not need to send anything else!!

As soon as the package arrives I will let you know! Packages to & from the US always take a while!

I can't wait for you to get your package!! I really hope you like what I've made for you!!

PS, Oh, I meant to say, you always have to remember to PM the organizer. Posting on the group doesn't always count. Just to you know for next time. Cheesy

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007 07:33:51 AM by mini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2007 07:34:01 AM »

Im sorry! At least you saw them. Im sure organizing is a pain. I saw the negative when I got back from vacation and starting freaking out! Dont worry, I'm excited for it to get there! I hope you like it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
razberryjam
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2007 05:05:57 PM »

Just sent out my package today - late, but I communicated with all the proper channels so everything should be aight. I forgot to take a pic of my purse for posterity, so hopefully my partner will post on my behalf!

(That was a lot of P's).

Happy crafting,
Chrissy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matchbook Canvas Art
How to Get Your Artwork Shown at a Gallery
How to Draw Bobo Haha from Generator Rex
How to Draw Botasky from Apocalypse Meow
How to Draw Generator Rex
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...