A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
376 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone in Fayetteville?  (Read 9041 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mom2girlz
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007 06:08:36 AM »

I am here in Fayetteville also...we are down the road from Raeford Rd Walmart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fun4Bambi
Scrumble Curious

Wanted for gluing googly eyes to other googly eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007 06:12:09 AM »

I'm in southern Wake County ... I like to go to Fayetteville to drop cash at the Hobby Lobby ... I can't believe that's the closest one, but it is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Queen Of Fools

Avast, me hearties, yo ho!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007 06:30:17 AM »

What kinds of crafts does everyone do?  I'm into paper crafts and altered art as well as making some jewelry, needlepoint, and crochet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brit0602
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007 08:38:33 AM »

I love to knit and have started crocheting a lot too recently, but I'm a total fiber lover and anything with that I love.  I also love to sew, but it's more of a winging type.  Painting, woodburning, etc., etc.  There really isn't much I don't like.  I just wish I had time to try all the cool things I have ideas for or see.  Hey mom2girlz it sounds like we are neighbors b/c I live off Wayside right where you are talking about.  I just thought that was funny, small world.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KNITTER'S GEEK CODE Grin
K C R +++ Exp+ Spm++ Bam+++ Addi> Cot+ Baa++ Lux+ Stash++(+) Scale++ Fin>+ Ent(soon) FI Int Tex++ Lace++ Felt++ Circ ML>+++ Swatch KIP++ EZ FO++ WIP+(+) GuageAll ALTX+Sp>+++
ilikepinkeverything

This is Me!!! Hi there

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007 12:33:27 PM »

Hi all My name is Daniell. i am a new crafters. I live in hopemills North Carolinia. I love to crochet and sewing also  i am starting beading. I pretty much love any craft you can make! I would love to get to know some local crafters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Default2020
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007 01:18:32 AM »

Hi, I am moving to Fayetteville in a few months with my boyfriend. I am a little nevous about moving up there since I won't know anyone yet and my boyfriend won't be back from Afghanistan until March. So just seeing what there is to do around there and where the nearest craft stores are. I love Hobby Lobby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Queen Of Fools

Avast, me hearties, yo ho!

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007 05:04:14 AM »

Hi, I am moving to Fayetteville in a few months with my boyfriend. I am a little nevous about moving up there since I won't know anyone yet and my boyfriend won't be back from Afghanistan until March. So just seeing what there is to do around there and where the nearest craft stores are. I love Hobby Lobby.

Right of off Skibo road in Fayetteville (the road the mall is on) there is a Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, Michael's, and an AC Moore.  They're all about half an hour away for me, but I live pretty far north of Fayetteville. 

Good luck with your move!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

urka

i think i can.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007 10:02:57 PM »

I'm moving to Fayetteville in about a week or so.

My fiancee and I need to make some friends. Really badly. Or else he's probably going to panic and flee.

I knit, crochet, sew, stitch, and I'm also pretty into baking. Really, I'll try just about anything (except jewelry... just never had much of an interest in the stuff). The boy mostly makes collages.

We're kind of nerdy indie kids who dig table top gaming and I know he'd like to start a band, so if anyone wants to hang out, that would be pretty cool.

Can anyone tell me where I can find some thrift stores in the area?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007 10:05:01 PM by urka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

faerieflings

What? Lame? Never...

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007 03:45:21 PM »

Jumping on this way late, haha!

urka, there's a few thrift stores on Bragg boulevard, most of them are kinda dinky and lacking in selection, tho the one on the corner of Bragg Blvd and Santa Fe looks kinda promising.

Anyway, I'm Diana, I sew, knit, crochet, learning to quilt, and I play with photoshop, we live on Bragg with my two kidlets and some cats (OMG, someone take this most recent litter of kittens off my hands!), and we're actually starting to pack, looks like my husband is going to be stationed on Ft Lewis instead of back on Bragg come the end of his tour in Korea (supposed to end in less than 90 days, woo!), which is a shame if your fiance is into table top games, as my husband and I have been dying to expand our exalted game to include a few more people, and I'd love to play something new that doesn't involve daiklaves, haha!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wait, where did those come from?  I swear I didn't go to the craft store, honest!

Let the baby crafting commence!  Cheesy
urka

i think i can.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007 08:53:52 PM »

This town seriously makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

Is there ANYTHING good to do here? We can't even find a decent bar to go to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Earth Like Planet - Photoshop
How to Create an Ice Planet - Photoshop
How to Create a Solar System - Photoshop
How to Create a Pong Game Part 2/2- Scratch
How to Create an Abstract Design Element - Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...