A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PlaceSaver Bookmark Swap  (Read 11439 times)
Tags for this thread: bookmark  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littleone1098

Let them eat cake she said

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2004 08:56:29 AM »

Woohoo! Thanks so much, you rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every morning when I wake up I experince an exquisite joythe joy of being Salvador Daland I ask myself in rapture, What wonderful things this Salvador Dal is going to accomplish today?" -The one and only
Strat_Sista
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2004 01:50:43 PM »

Looks like I posted in the wrong place... anyway, I got heroinechic' bookmark and I totally love it. I'll post a pic soon, but'll have to figure out how... wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenofSwords

marty marty bo barty, bo-nana fana fo...uh oh....

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2004 05:07:22 PM »

These are all so great!  Mine are going out soon, I promise!  Dangit, if only I weren't the world's leading procrastinator (except for my husband)...

Marty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yo, ye pharaohs! Let us walk through this barren desert, in search of truth, and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers.
xmelinda
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004 07:37:02 AM »

Okay, Marty (my sister, remember) knows she is not the biggest procrastinator in the world, because she knows *I* hold that title.  I have had her birthday present sitting at my house since -- well, when is your birthday, Marty?  It was in MARCH.  I finally got it all boxed up and then it's been sitting for another many weeks in the box!  But guess what --  I actually have it with me today and it's going in the mail.  I know, I've said it before, but...

Anyway, here are the awesome bookmarks from recyclednew.  The one that is shaped like a little dress has 2 different papers on either side, the one that looks like stamps, and the other side looks like old letters and pressed flowers.  In the picture, the wire one looks black, but it's really a cool dark purply blue color.  Did you freehand that wire??  It occurs to me that I scanned it upside down, though, because obviously the dangly bit goes at the top.

I'm mailing mine out today, btw.  No procrastinating  Roll Eyes

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
littleone1098

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004 08:08:59 AM »

I've been out of town for the past few days, I'm sooo excited to go home and see if I got my bookmarks from RecycledNew yet..those are GORGEOUS! I'm jealous of your talent Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every morning when I wake up I experince an exquisite joythe joy of being Salvador Daland I ask myself in rapture, What wonderful things this Salvador Dal is going to accomplish today?" -The one and only
recyclednew
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004 10:30:56 AM »

xmelinda, yes I did freehand the wire! I'm glad you like them! Cheesy and it's okay that you scanned it upside down cause it looks better that way!  Wink
And littleone1098, don't be jealous...you have great talent! (BTW, your getting a music note out of wire cause you said you liked music!) So hurry home! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

art is a drug in which i cannot live without!
heroinechic
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2004 11:57:48 AM »

i have gotten bookmarks from princess_me and recyclednew!  thanks guys!  i will post pics tonight.

sorry about the flash...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004 09:03:25 PM by heroinechic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littleone1098

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2004 12:07:10 PM »

xmelinda, yes I did freehand the wire! I'm glad you like them! Cheesy and it's okay that you scanned it upside down cause it looks better that way! Wink
And littleone1098, don't be jealous...you have great talent! (BTW, your getting a music note out of wire cause you said you liked music!) So hurry home! Wink

OOOOOOOH! I'm so excited! Going home today! WOOT WOOT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anniekate
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2004 02:56:28 PM »

I got abinka's bookmark yesterday! It's knitted of cool metallic ribbony yarn and has a button and apparently a temper - it tried to fight its way out of the envelope before it even got to my house. But luckily it made it anyway. Smiley Thanks, Abinka!

And today I got WitchCrafty's bookmark. It has a special poem on it - a love poem that applies to both husbands and books? Smiley Excellent.

Thanks to both of you for making flat ones for me, as requested. So sweet!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2004 12:19:54 AM by anniekate » THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenofSwords

marty marty bo barty, bo-nana fana fo...uh oh....

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2004 11:14:43 PM »

I got mine from abinka today too, and mine also tried to escape the envelope!  I love it!  It's my very first swap item received in my very first swap.  Grin

Here's the pic I took, much like the one above but in color (although the color came out really bright - the bookmark itself is really more muted, midnight blue and faded denim blue with streaks of royal):

Yay! Thank you!

Marty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yo, ye pharaohs! Let us walk through this barren desert, in search of truth, and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairdressing Essentials Tool Kit Bag
How to Get a Quiff
Use Dry Shampoo to Make Your Blowout Last for Days
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Boys
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Girls
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...