A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zodiac/Horoscope Swap Gallery  (Read 1683 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007 03:39:42 PM »

i got my package last night, but i'd been flying and my ears were in a horrible mood, so i went straight to bed. i opened it today, and i shouldn't have waited, stuff this great would have made me feel fine.

i got two throw pillow pillowcases. now, i don't sew, but looking at it, i'm positive the pattern was difficult as hell to make. its all gentle waves, in different colours. and they have zippers. they're great.

i also got a bed sized pillowcase. my smartass father said he'd need sunglasses to wash it. translating, this means it's colourful and utterly awesome! flamingos own the world.

and a jewellry set. oh, the necklace is the nicest peice of jewellry i've gotten from a swap. that's not to say that other people don't make nice stuff, but this. IS. SO. MY. STYLE. pretty bright colours, and a huge focal peice. exactlly what i look for when i buy necklaces.

unfortunately, i still fail at owning a camera. so hopefully scotskipper took pictures before she mailed off. THANKS SO MUCH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007 03:47:57 PM »

Well, my partner recieved a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't had a chance to post pics yet. So I hope she doesn't mind if I post a few. I don't have a group shot of what I sent, so I have to post a bunch of pics...

She is a Dragon, so...

A set of dragon note cards (the paper is black but it doesn't look too black in the pic!):

A lined zipper pouch with characters for dragon and a dragon image:

A small drawstring pouch with a dragon on it:

Inside the pouch, I put a pair of earrings and a necklace that I made with cool dragon charms and a very neat dragon pendant:

I also made a some felt fortune cookies and a bookmark out of ribbon and some charms. I sent along a pair of paper lanterns and a "Make Your Own Dragon" kit (with dragons I found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167580.0).

I had a blast putting this all together!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010 02:01:49 PM by craftADDchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a New York-Style Cheesecake
How to Make Galaktoboureko
How to Make a Perfect Salted Caramel Cake
Birthday Cake Ideas for Girls
Birthday Cake Ideas for Boys
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...