A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
738 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Earring Binge Swap Round 3 (5) Gallery  (Read 7892 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007 12:14:25 PM »

I was away till late on Sunday. When I got back there was lots of mail waiting for me, among which was 7 pairs of earrings from this swap and 3 pairs from another earring swap. To help me with the unpacking I kept delving into the bag of envelopes Cheesy Yesterday I found 2 pairs of earrings that I had misplaced Grin So I am in earring heaven.

Anyway pictures-

From Devilninny. I love these beads. They are very me and they are a great colour purple. I made my SIL earrings a bit like this last Xmas in black & orange!

From megrenae: I love the combination of green and pink. The green beads have pink in them and the pink reflects the green. Very summery.

Meg made me 2 pairs - one "American" - I wasn't sure what to expect so I was blown away by these cent earrings! I love copper and I love the idea of having Abe Lincoln in my ears! I like jewellery made from money!

From hellokittygirl:

I love the blue of these and the fact that there are heart shaped beads. They feel lovely on too.

From Ragdoll:

I love the colour combination and the length of these. They swish in a good way when I move my head.

From Alana:

These remind me of a Celtic legend. We have a stone fireplace with a tree very like this carved on it.

From Laramie:
This pair are lovely - they remind me of art nouveau jewellery.

Alana & Laramie - I might have gotten the last two confused. Please let me know if I am wrong Tongue and it is the other way round.

Sorry for the sideway pics- I have no time to fix them just now, my MIL is coming to stay so I have to tidy up.

Thanks you everyone who made earrings for me _ I love the way they are so different, yet all are perfect for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alana1223
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007 12:23:06 PM »

Alana & Laramie - I might have gotten the last two confused. Please let me know if I am wrong Tongue and it is the other way round.

Mine are correct!  I'm glad you like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sk8grll

I love my mini tea set!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2007 02:57:13 PM »

Hey, meg did you use a drill to make the hole in the coins? They are wayy cool! Cheesy

I guess I could always make studs like that but I think yours are way cooler Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace

Hi! I'm Kinnat Cheesy
I love making jewlery and purses.
I also love drawing people in powerpuff girl style Cheesy

I just started learning to sew and have made a couple of jumpers Cheesy
I also am learning to crochet at school and hope to finish making a scarf
megrenae
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2007 05:16:07 PM »

yeah I just used a regular drill bit and cordless drill to make them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wants to do personal swap...pm me
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2007 06:57:19 AM »

megrenae those penny earrings are awesome!! thanks for explaining how you did it!

alana - where did you get those tree charms?? they're beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
missedakick
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007 07:03:36 AM »

The lego earrings are adorable. I feel very inspired to go wreak havoc on my  little brother's room. Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.foxlovesgnome.e tsy.com

I finally opened up shop!
alana1223
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007 07:37:23 AM »

alana - where did you get those tree charms?? they're beautiful!

I ran an online bead company for about a year, and closed it down when we moved... so I have a ton of beads left  Smiley

pm me if you'd liketo swap some Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catsjewelry

Beading is a way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2007 07:05:42 PM »

to all of my partners- I loved my earrings and I plann on posting all of them after i remeber what i did with them after I have worn them. I have been wearing them all since I got them(not at once of course), I need a swap journal to keep myself better organized lol!I alos wanted to let you all know that your earrings are on the way, I had some problems with the postal service and got an entire group of packages back, they are now on there way once again(not totally sur what happened but the post office guarenteed my husband everything looked to be in order this time and there shouldn't be any problems, I don't have any dc#s my silly hubby forgt to get them so I am keeping my fingers crossed.)

Thanks again for the beautiful earrings everyone

Christine(catsjewelry)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

missedakick
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2007 10:43:53 AM »

There was only a single pair of earrings that I made that didn't get posted and I really liked them so I wanted to post them now that I've finally posted pictures of all of the earrings that I recieved! whoa, mouthful.

I loved all of my earrings and have had innumerable compliments on the creativity and originality of all of them!

I sent these to skotskiper because she indicated that she liked 'nautical' themes. I know this usually means anchors but I LOVE working with seashellls...These are sea shells and really gorgeous real turquoise beads that I got in San Diego.
Without further ado....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.foxlovesgnome.e tsy.com

I finally opened up shop!
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2007 12:20:58 PM »

those are gorgous!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Smooth Soft Hair Wave
Braided Hair Trends
Crimped Hair Trend Spring 2008
How to Make an Avocado Hair Mask
Beauty Expert: Beautiful Mess Out of Bed
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...