Swap name: Handmade bead swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jane Doe
Sign-up date range: May 10th - May 24th
Partners will be announced May 26th
Date to send item by: June 7th
Limited to a certain number of people?: Nope. The more the merrier
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Yes
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Each participant receives a variety of handmade beads from a number of craftsters.
Using the beads, each participant creates an item of jewelry and shows it in the gallery
Because the beads are handmade, (and a lot of time and care has been put into them)
we're only be sending 4 to each person in our group.
The gallery is a little different than usual.
has received, each person would show off:
-What they sent
-Their crazy craftster jewelry item created using the beads they receivedIf you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
(please note that most of you will be able to use regular letter envelopes)Your work
What variety of media can you work with? (to create beads)
What color range do you have?
What special effects you can create with your media? (patterns, shapes, protrusions, opacity, metalic, etc)Preferences for what you recieve
Are you allergic to anything that your partner should know about?
What theme are you creating your jewelry in?
(EG oceanic, multi-textural, single color)
Colors you dislike
Favourite special effects
special effects you dislike
Anything else you'd like to tell your partner?The most important things are:
- take time to craft something from the heart
- consider who you are crafting for
We want loads of different crafters to partake - anything goes!
--any other types that I've left off the list?Approved swappers:
Send to each person in your group according to their tastes
Red = unsent
Blue = sent
black = sent and everyone recievedGroup 1SesSpringett
Group 2 nirauanGirlOnMulch
It should be really fun to see what everyone creates