A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Official Secret Craftster II Swap Gallery  (Read 21228 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xmelinda
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2005 07:32:22 PM »

Secret Craftster, I have to tell you that I just finished reading a great book called "Finding Betty Crocker" and it's a whole history of Betty Crocker.  I swear, I finished the book and the very next thing I did was open the box from you, so I was really tickled and thrilled to see that totally cool pie kit!  It is so neat!  We are in the process of renovating our kitchen, so between that and the Betty book, I was sort of getting inspired to bake.  Since I don't have a camera anymore, I will just tell, it's a tiny little booklet with pie recipes, including how to make crust, and there is a ceramic pie bird (I've always wanted one, just because they're cool) and two tiny cookie cutters, a star and a leaf, that you can make pretty shapes of pie crust with!

My SC also sent a neat pin which is made of I think that moldable plastic?, and some swell Halloween stuff, a skull mug, skeleton pin, and awesome spider/web candles.  Also a gorgeous and really intricately-patterned bottle stopper made of fimo, which I would never have the patience to make Wink .  Thanks so much for the HUGE box, SC!

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2005 10:54:22 AM »

I received my October package from my new secret craftster.  I'm ashamed to say that I was very sorry that I opened it up in front of my kids and now they know that I have all this very cool candy and since I always harp on them about sharing I have to share too but I don't wanna!  I did let them split the bag of gummi bears but I just finished off the chunky and hopefully if I hide it well enough they will forget about it!
I got:
gummi bears
chunky
wax lips
candy lipstick
bit o honey
bun caramel
abba-zaba
foil covered chocolate black cats on pumpkins
and foil covered chocolate harvest corn
and a candy necklace
I am in sugar rush heaven, thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
SlyBetty
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2005 09:32:02 PM »

Worst SP ever. That's me on both ends. I'm so sorry I haven't posted about my package yet it was soooooo great. Not only did I get a swell postcard and awesome roving for which to needlefelt. (I LOVE needle felting) In fact I just went to the Rhinebeck sheep and wool fest last weekend and got WAY too much wool. She also sent me an awesome bottle cap bracelet. You should know secret pal, that a shop near my house sells these for around 50 bucks! So needless to say I am totally psyched to get a free one! Thanks a million sc! You rock!

PS to my own dear recipient (my identity is alas, no secret. Smiley Sorry your gift is so late. Will be out this weekend no matter what. Got distracted making NEXT months gift. The finale!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2005 03:08:49 PM »

Nothing like a package to brighten up the day.

My wonderful SC sent me quite the haul this time.  I got a big fluffy bag made out of a beautiful black and yellow skull-and-crossbones batik with flowers scattered here and there.  It took skill to make this thing and it's so, so pretty and your right, SC, the fabric is just down my alley and makes me want to drag it everywhere.  Inside the bag waited quite a haul: a big bar of caramel-ish (read: yummy) smelling soap, a gummi tarantula that I ate immediately (I like gummi candy.  I also like tarantulas.) and the cutest little cat-shaped tape measure, which I've already put to work, and... I think I covered it all.  It ended up spread across the room very, very quickly, as I had to play with everything RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

Thank you SC, so very much. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xmelinda
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2005 01:56:13 PM »

Thank you to my SC, justimagine, for sending such a super-cool package.  She sent me a bunch of stuff she'd gathered throughout the swap as possible stuff to make.  Who doesn't love supplies?  There's a really pretty orange tote bag, some cool tinsel-y stuff, a TON of gorgeous paper that looks like vintage newspapers and stuff like that, and there was more, too, but at the moment I'm blanking because I don't have it right in front of me...

I'd also like to thank justimagine for being a swell partner for the whole year :-)

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
justimagine
« Reply #175 on: November 08, 2005 06:33:56 AM »

I got the best package from my SC this month.  It included 2 beautiful fall bowls with etched leaves on them.  There was also a wonderful necklace & earrings made out of fimo clay.  They were footballs & the necklace had the Ohio State logo on it!  PERFECT & I LOVE IT.  There was no note in this package, so I am still not sure who you are! 

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT YEAR OF GIFTS SECRET CRAFTER!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
norsgoebel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: November 08, 2005 09:54:58 AM »

I got the best package from my SC this month.  It included 2 beautiful fall bowls with etched leaves on them.  There was also a wonderful necklace & earrings made out of fimo clay.  They were footballs & the necklace had the Ohio State logo on it!  PERFECT & I LOVE IT.  There was no note in this package, so I am still not sure who you are! 

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT YEAR OF GIFTS SECRET CRAFTER!  Grin

Oops sorry about that, I rushed to get it out because I was a couple days late and totally forgot about the note!  It's me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!

norsgoebel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2005 10:30:01 AM »

I received my last package from my newish partner IQJones.  It was a huge box of wrapped presents for me and my sons and one for my husband and me!  I will post all it's glory as soon as I can.  Thanks so much, it was a wonderful way to close out this swap!

Ok, here it is.  One of the things that is missing is another of the terra cotta warriors that my son excavated from a piece of plaster, he had a great time doing it!

there is a handknit scarf, cuffs and head band some strawberry soap and chocolate body wash, a recipe book and another book, a necklace with my initial a treasure box, a terra cotta warrior (we were lucky enough to go and see the place where the real ones were excavated when we were in China about 16 years ago)some really cool fabric pieces and the other statue I mentioned.  Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005 10:45:59 AM by norsgoebel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!

clayfaery
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2005 08:22:55 PM »

Thank you thank you  thank you! I'm so sorry that I took sooo long to post! I love the jewelry and I'd in awe of your resin skills. Thank you! I'll try to post pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2005 08:48:20 AM »

I received my last package from my newish partner IQJones.  It was a huge box of wrapped presents for me and my sons and one for my husband and me!  I will post all it's glory as soon as I can.  Thanks so much, it was a wonderful way to close out this swap!
Ok, here it is.  One of the things that is missing is another of the terra cotta warriors that my son excavated from a piece of plaster, he had a great time doing it!
there is a handknit scarf, cuffs and head band some strawberry soap and chocolate body wash, a recipe book and another book, a necklace with my initial a treasure box, a terra cotta warrior (we were lucky enough to go and see the place where the real ones were excavated when we were in China about 16 years ago)some really cool fabric pieces and the other statue I mentioned.  Thanks so much!

You are so welcome!
It is awesome that you got to see the real Terra Cotta Warriors site. I am jealous;)
I had a hard time parting with the excavation kit, I wanted to dig!
It was great fun being your SC-- both months:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Preloader in Flash
How to Make Silhouettes in Photoshop
How to Understand Resolution and Resizing in Photoshop
How to Use Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Get Started with Adobe Bridge
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...