A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
705 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Official Secret Craftster II Swap Gallery  (Read 20303 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xmelinda
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2005 10:11:52 AM »

Dear SC:  Please don't apologize for anything!  Everything you have sent has been great!  I'm just sorry I haven't been able to post more pictures -- I asked my husband if he could maybe e-mail me my pictures from the camera, since he took the cable to work.  He said yes, but when he'll get around to doing it who knows...

This month, my SC sent an awesome pillow cover with a big appliqued monogram on it.  It's so pretty!  I love the colors -- brown, with the letter made out of the same light-blue paisley that my SC-made knitting needle case is made of (which is even now sitting out with a pile of yarn in my living room).  Also, some handmade soaps that look and smell lovely.  Thanks a lot, SC!

Melinda

P.S. We finally bought a table and chairs for our backyard patio the other day (end-of-season sales, you know) and I was able to put my candle ring on the table.  It looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
SlyBetty
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2005 05:03:42 PM »

I totally flaked and forgot to write a thank you to my secret pal for their last gift. She has been revealed as none other than GirlFriday! This will be my last gift from my SC as she has just gotten engaged and has lots to do. Congrats secret pal! And thanks for all the goodies! This month she sent me a lovely hello kitty bag which I have made into my yarn carrier extrordinare! It's really great and I like it a lot. Thanks again for being a great Secret Craftster GirlFriday and good luck on your engagement. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlfriday

I'm NOT a monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2005 09:56:15 AM »

Grin Thanks for the kind words, SlyBetty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What is love? As far as I can tell, it is passion, admiration and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven."
William Wharton
CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2005 09:46:58 AM »

Yay package!

My SC was wonderful to me this month, cramming all sorts of goodies into the box.  First, I've got a lovely skin mask mix to deal with my uberdry Irish skin- I'm planning to give it a try shortly, once I get this posted and can wander off to the shower.  Second, I received a Chinese take-out box purse in black and red brocade that I absolutely adore. I'm not a drag-the-whole-household around type, so it's the perfect size for my essentials (wallet, chap stick/balm, phone, keys).  Next, a stack of lip balms in a host of lovely scents (I've been playing identify-that-flavor all morning).  I love the little containers these things are in.

Moving on, I've got two skeins of a beautiful and very soft yarn in blues and purples (soooo pretty) for which I had plans the instant I laid eyes on them.   There's also a stack of cat-and-dog cards that will be getting immediate usage, seeing as my birthday is Sunday and I'll need to write some thank-yous.   Finally, there's a beautifully embroidered bag full of kitty toys.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many toys they got: I made the mistake of leaving the box on the ground unattended while I ran to check a knitting pattern for compatibility with the aforementioned yarn and I've been finding cat toys all around the house since- clearly, the cats approve. 

My camera, unfortunately, is an ex-camera, so I can't post pictures, but rest assured it's all really cool and wonderful stuff.  Now I'm off to pamper myself and contemplate knitting.  Smiley  Much love and many thanks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2005 08:46:03 AM »

Thank you SC XMelinda!!!!
I was having a very crappy day, came home & my spirits were very much lifted!
I took pictures w/my dad's fancy new camera, but am having trouble making the move to the computer.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
You are so totally awesome:D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
justimagine
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2005 05:49:30 AM »

I got another great package from my SC this month - actually she inlisted some help from a very talented friend, so thank you both!

I recieved a very lovely necklace, and a pin and earring set - all made from polymer clay. Smiley

As a special request, I would like to give this little hint Wink:

I am a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan, and I desperately need a cute (maybe clay?) necklace?HuhGrin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SlyBetty
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2005 08:10:04 PM »

Hey good idea! I'm a Jets fan! (wink wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2005 01:51:44 PM »

Has no one received for September?  Seems like we may all be losing interest in this swap....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
SlyBetty
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2005 05:41:28 PM »

Just got my first package from my new Secret Pal today and it was awesome!! The first thing I pulled out of the envelope was this bitchin little monster guy! He is so rad! I especially dig his toothy grin. I made him pretend to gobble up everything for a few minutes and then went onto the rest of the package. I LOVE the bottle cap magnets! (How did you know I decorated my kitchen retro? You're the best) I also got a nifty needle felted keychain which is faboo. (I needlefelt too! Maybe we're crafty soul mates  Wink ) Last but not least I got the COOLEST little metal mermaid bead. I wish my cam was operational because it is really really cool. Wherever did you find her secret craftster? Now I have to design a necklace worthy of her gloriousness. I was psyched to get such a great gift, especially now while I am in the midst of moving and all. (I'm not moving but my sis is moving out while the bf is moving in and it is stress stress stress all the live long day around here) So thanks secret craftser you made my day!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2005 07:45:12 PM »

Yay! a post!  congrats on getting a new secret craftster
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cabernet Steak Sauce Recipe
Grilled Cabernet Tenderloin Recipe
Holiday Recipe Substitutions
Cooking Dinner with Leftovers with Chef Robin Miller
March of The Crab Cakes
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...