A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,890
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Official Secret Craftster II Swap Gallery  (Read 26515 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

justimagine
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2005 05:03:05 AM »

A new box arrived today from my SC!  Grin

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  There were a really cute pair of Sushi earrings, a beautiful green glass pin, and some push pins with fun fluffy colorful balls and some with lovely clay ends.  I won't try to explain, because I couldn't do it justice. I will just post a pic as soon as I get a chance!

THANK YOU SECRET CRAFTER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2005 09:34:30 AM »

I received my second package form my secret swapper yesterday.  It had a beautiful crocheted scarf and a wonderful bat pin.  I will post pics soon.  Thank you so much!

Soon is now!  Here is the loverly scarf and a close up of the coolest bat pin:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005 05:22:56 AM by norsgoebel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
Freckles
I am Woman...Hear me Roar

I am an Addict.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2005 07:22:51 AM »

I recieved a blue and tan scarf from my secret crafster!!  It is so soft and fun thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clayfaery
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2005 03:36:05 PM »

I got my  package today.YUmmm! the cookies are the best! I might have to keep them all for myself.And thank you so much for the Dvd of crafters  coast to coast rocks! Thank you thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indiaromeo
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2005 05:58:37 PM »

My SC sent me some sweet stationery with 4 leaf clovers on it! (How'd you guess that I love 4 leaf clovers?!?! Wink)

I'm going to use it to write some very tardy thank you letters to folks who gave me xmas presents.

Thanks, SC!! Smiley

ETA: I was just about to reuse the padded envelope my stationery came in, when I noticed a lump in the bottom of the package. When I stuck my hand in to see what it was, this is what I found:

Thank you! It kinda matches the earrings & bracelet I got last month. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005 08:45:39 PM by India*Romeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovely things for lovely people: www.indiaromeo.com
Because MALL is a four-letter word: www.thehandmademarket.com
Handcrafted adornments for body & home: www.thehandmaidens.com
CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2005 08:53:58 AM »

Once upon a time not so very long ago, I was wandering around downtown Seattle.  My nephew wanted me to take a picture of him, so I pulled out my camera and granted his request.  I was wandering up the Pike hillclimb, trying to put said camera away, when I tripped on the stairs and landed (of course) on the hand holding the camera.

It still works, kind of.  I can take a picture if I don't move the camera at all, but as a) flipping the switch to turn it on, b) moving the lever to zoom/unzoom and c) moving my finger to take the picture all disturb the camera to some extent, it takes far longer than it should to take a picture.  You see, every time it budges even the slightest bit, it turns itself off.

I tell you this story to explain why it took me three or so days to actually get these pictures taken. 

Behold: my SC appears to have the neatest garter stitch ever.  I'm impressed!  For the December package I recieved a beautiful scarf in one of the best color combos out there (in my rather odd opinion, at least): black and purple.  Stripes!  I love stripes.  It will get much wear in the upcoming semester- I even have matching tights.  Thank you so very, very much.

In a side note: Mandy, my eldest cat, will model for me on a treat-per-picture basis.  I pull out the camera, stick her on a chair or something similar, say "treat" and she'll patiently watch the camera until the flash goes off. 

Once that flash goes off, however, she's out of there unless I produce more treats.  Oppertunistic little beast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goddess
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2005 05:40:28 PM »

yay! I just got my package from my sc! woohoo! It's a very cute floral pillow with a pin-up girl and a pin up girl calendar...very cute, thank you so much SC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
is she an orange
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2005 08:11:44 PM »

your kitty looks just like my baby girl peaches who passed away in august! i have two other black and white kitties as well Smiley

« Last Edit: January 26, 2005 08:15:12 PM by is she an orange » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goddess
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2005 09:55:58 PM »

awww look at the babies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SlyBetty
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2005 08:47:08 PM »

I got my Jan package from my secret pal earlier this week. Weee!! It's very lovely. Thanks secret pal! I got a really cool wooden box with soap, a candle, yummy lemony bath salts in very pretty bottles and even some cute vanilla mints. A very delicious smelling package indeed! (The soap, I think it's soap, smells so good it makes me want to eat it) I will post a pic just as soon as my lazy but gets my camera in touch with my computer. Thanks secret pal!! Your the secretest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
The Art of Turkish Ebru
The Art of Charcoal Drawing
The Art of Stone Carving
The Art of Silver Filigree
The Art of Kilim Carpets
Latest Blog Articles
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...