A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Official Secret Craftster II Swap Gallery  (Read 19526 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aprileatworld

give me your tots

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004 05:54:27 PM »

Hooray for me. I came back from the holidays at my parents to find.. what else... a package from my secret craftster!! I was so excited (and still am) about everything. I got some bubble bath (yippee!! esp. since I just ran out of the peach kind like last week) and the soundtrack from the Labyrinth, which is one of my all time fav. movies. And the best part, oh I hope I can explain this right since I can't post a pic yet, it's a christmas tree in a shadowbox made from jewelry, like brooches and pins. I know that doesn't even do it justice, but it is absolutely beautiful. I love it all, so thank you, thank you, thank you dearest sc!
-april
THIS ROCKS   Logged
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2004 06:47:48 PM »

skybetty - I covet the yarn I saw in your goody bag!  It is a dead ringer for one little lonley skein of Tahki that I have.  It needs a friend....hint, hint!   
 Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annamal
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004 05:16:11 PM »

I got my package today!!!!!!!!  An man do I feel spoiled Wink  My wonderful SC gave me: a little pink pencil case thing, a whinnie the poo notebook, two hello kitty fuzzy color inny things with markers (i really forget the technical term for these), a set of gel pens, an etch a sketch pen, some of the CUTEST dinosaur fabric AAANNND the most awesomest ever pink spider ornament thingy!  I absoutely love EVERYTHING!  The coolest part is from the little note she sent me, I found out that she is a fashion major too!  How fun.  Oh and you wanted my size/measurements so they are: 36" bust, 28" waist, 37" hips... size small/medium tops and size 7 pants usually (i'm very happy of my size!).. oh and i'm only 5'2 so wee shortness.  THANKS SO MUCH SC!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

is she an orange
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2004 06:59:18 AM »

i got the very best package from ym secret craftster yesterday Smiley

it contained a beautiful bracelet with red & black beads
and a GORGEOUS pendandt/necklace with an image of a lady on one side and a kitty on the other.

i love them!!
i wish i had a camera, but alas, it has broken. maybe santa will be nice, bwa ha.

thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clayfaery
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2004 01:45:48 PM »

Grin Yay! i got my package today. I recieved an oh so me scarf! It's pink and fuzzy..I love it. A pair of pink strechy sock/slippers and the thing that really made me squeal with giddy glee. A fairy ornament. Oh she's so pretty and I can't wit to have the husband hang her next to my staindglass one! Wow! I'm so glad I signed up for this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2004 06:48:22 PM »

Ahem.  If you'll pardon my crudeness, I'd like to release the inner geek for a moment:

/\/\Y $C PWN$ J00 @LL!!!1!!eleventy!11

But in all seriousness, she rules, even if she's not so secret to me (and no, I'm not telling you who it is Tongue).  It appears to me that she located my post(s) in this thread/page, and took the "can't buy new SnB book because the vet took all my money" matter into her own oh-so-blessed hands.  Not only do I have a new copy of Stitch 'n Bitch Nation sitting in front of me as I type, but she also included a catnip kit for the lovely felines that sank me into this little financial hole in the first place.  YAY!

And to my not-so-secret craftster: my boyfriend would like me to point out that you hijacked a perfectly good christmas gift idea.  I told him I'm not that hard to shop for, and if he's that desperate, he can buy me the yarn.  We have an odd relationship.  Wink

The cats, by the way, will be worshipping you once I get this stuff grown.

And now: to read!  And plan!  And go through the stash to see what I can make! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2004 06:51:03 PM »

What a great secret swapper!  I am loving this thread! 

And I hope the kitties are feeling better.  I feel your pain, I bought my pooch a new knee.  Yup, they have knees.  Who knew?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaptainRiley
Dirty Pirate

Methinks it is like a woozle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2004 07:31:49 PM »

And I hope the kitties are feeling better. I feel your pain, I bought my pooch a new knee. Yup, they have knees. Who knew?

I did.  Cheesy  But then, I hang out with a bunch of pre-vet majors.  That couldn't have been a cheap operation.

Mandy, my eldest (and the one that got sick) seems to be doing much better.  First she had an infection and then the antibiotics upset the balance in her stomach for a while, but now she's back to her too-hyper-to-be-18-shoe-obsessed self

BTW, if anyone's loving the thread enough to want in, you might want to consider signing onto the adopter's list.  *wink wink nudge nudge*  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004 07:35:28 PM by CaptainRiley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goddess
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2004 08:19:29 PM »

my secret Craftster RULES! She sent the sweetest gift for my bunny! (who is eating the yummy yogurt drops as we speak). She aso sent along a lovely journal made from an old book and absolutely wonderful gingerbread christmas ornaments.....thank you SO much SC, your package made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
casslyra
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004 09:44:30 AM »

yeah, i got my package from  my secret craftster last night. it has a lot of fun stuff in  i got a cool blue purse filled with glitter, 2 kitty notecards, a black and silver necklace, gold trim,a little parachute alien, some studs,bones, transplant pin, flower applique, and an awesome cobalt blue and black (my favorite color combo, by the way) skull bracelet. all the stuff is so fun. i love it. thank you sc. pictures soon to come as soon as i can figure out my software.

ps. just to let you know i even used my purse tonight to carry my knitting stuff.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004 07:58:29 PM by casslyra » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Tailgate - Pork Cole Slaw and Baked Beans
Learn how to Make Delicious Tailgating Recipes
Learn how to use the Tailgating Tool Box
Learn how to Light Charcoal Without Lighter Fluid for Tailgating
Learn how to Tailgate - Shroom Bombs
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...