Gallery from round one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167771.0
Swap name: US Journal Ring Again
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo
Sign-up date range: Until we have 6 people
Date to send item by: 1st mailing date -June 1, then every 3 weeks after that.
Limited to a certain number of people?: Yes, 6
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country?Yes...the US (to keep the shipping moving)
All ages allowed? Or 18+? yes
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: yes
Details of swap:
This swap is for a "round robin" style journal swap. A small group (6 at most) of us will have journals that we send around to each other. Each person is to decorate a 2 page spread in the journal and then mail it on to the next person. We will mail out every 3 weeks so we'll have about 2 and a half weeks to craft.
We will first get our books and decorate the first page ourselves. You can do the cover as well if you want.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
The way the mailing will work is just like the list shows...we keep mailing every 3 weeks until we have our books back.