A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
769 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 22 Gallery  (Read 41392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mini
« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2007 10:06:52 AM »

LOOK!
I got a fantastic package from xladyluckx!
She really is a wish maker! Smiley

I took lots of pics so I had to make a collage or it would have taken up four pages:

She sent:
Lovely paper,
A wicked cool typewriter key bracelet!
Fabric wall art!!
A quilt square ruler! How did she know that was the exact one I needed?? She must be psychic.

thank you so much xladyluckx!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007 10:41:51 AM by mini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2007 10:46:47 AM »

What a great idea on craft room decoration - I am loving that vintange fabric in the hoops.  Just awesome - makes me wish I didn't freecycle out all those hoops I had before moving.  You guys would just smack me knowing all that I gave away to complete strangers - candle molds, concrete garden mold of a duck (I am still angry that one didn't make it in to the box to come here - it was sooooo cool.  I would give anything to have concrete molds for yard art now!) yarn out to wazoo - like yard bags full of it... just stuff that I have absolutely no idea how I got...

I might need to be wisting those wallhangings!

This swap always has the best stuff I think!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: June 19, 2007 11:12:41 AM »

Yay, they came alright!  I would have been able to tell you the exact type of rocket and spaceship, but the book I was using as a reference had to go back to the lib and I forgot to write the info down. 
They did take a while, but they were pretty fun to make.  I made a patch for the swap I did after this one, the Greenthumbs Rnd 3.  I made a rose patch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Current swaps: Vintage Halloween 2014, OTT October Holidays 6, Chunky Houses Halloween 5, Fall/Character Ninni Swap,
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: June 19, 2007 11:14:14 AM »

I love the embroidery hoop wall art  Smiley hmmmm something like that might work to brighten up the wall next to my desk. I'll be scouring the charity shops for old hoops now  Wink

craftydeb, I know where you're coming from with the freecycled stash! I used to have loads of craft stuff when my kids were little, but then my life changed and I lost interest in just about everything and the charity shops benefitted no end ..... now I'm in a different place and crafty again and scouring the secindhand shops for the kind of things I gave away years ago!

irid3sc3nt, those patches are ACE  Grin
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007 11:15:20 AM by ZaftigMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 19, 2007 11:15:34 AM »

I love fabric wall art. I need to do that someday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #275 on: June 19, 2007 11:19:57 AM »

What a great idea on craft room decoration - I am loving that vintange fabric in the hoops.  Just awesome - makes me wish I didn't freecycle out all those hoops I had before moving.  You guys would just smack me knowing all that I gave away to complete strangers - candle molds, concrete garden mold of a duck (I am still angry that one didn't make it in to the box to come here - it was sooooo cool.  I would give anything to have concrete molds for yard art now!) yarn out to wazoo - like yard bags full of it... just stuff that I have absolutely no idea how I got...

I might need to be wisting those wallhangings!

This swap always has the best stuff I think!

you can totally expect a couple fabric hoops for your wall with my package then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2007 11:23:56 AM »

No you did say what they were - one of them is a Russian one - and the other I am totally forgetting.  If I asked Logan he would probably remember - his memory is amazing!

Twiztidblood - you're already spoiling me!  I won't turn a hoop away now that I can see what can be done with them beyond hand embroidery - which I am not too friendly with!

Yay, they came alright!  I would have been able to tell you the exact type of rocket and spaceship, but the book I was using as a reference had to go back to the lib and I forgot to write the info down. 
They did take a while, but they were pretty fun to make.  I made a patch for the swap I did after this one, the Greenthumbs Rnd 3.  I made a rose patch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2007 11:28:04 AM »

now now, i definatly dont call hoops with fabric and some cute fabric spoiling!

i need a break from knitting the cats bed so i think im going to go look for some bright colours of yarn for the men

No you did say what they were - one of them is a Russian one - and the other I am totally forgetting.  If I asked Logan he would probably remember - his memory is amazing!

Twiztidblood - you're already spoiling me!  I won't turn a hoop away now that I can see what can be done with them beyond hand embroidery - which I am not too friendly with!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
alana1223
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2007 09:09:39 AM »

I finally got my crappy camera working...

Here's the beautiful stained glass pendant and bracelet from RubyTuesday

I love them both!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alana1223
« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2007 09:12:10 AM »

And here's the HUGE suprise from ZaftigMomma!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Please excuse my "I haven't showered yet" hair-do!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DMQT #12 - FInal Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
DMQT #13 - Final Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
DMQT #14 - Mac OS X Leopard - Dock Tricks
DMQT #16 - Mac OS X Leopard - Quicklook
DMQT #18 - Mac OS X Leopard - Unified Help System
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...