A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
414 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: savannah  (Read 15592 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Twine
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2005 07:32:18 AM »

oh my Gorsh! I just moved back to savannah after four years in germany and I am so pathetically desperate for friends its kind of sick. in germany i had loads of crafty pals and now i am so lonely here! i've been on craftster for a decent amount of time now.

are you peoples a group that meets regularly? or are you destined to become one? ack! my sewing machine won't be here til september ACK! *dies*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Piggies and breathers!
meg4568
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2005 07:57:53 AM »

well, if you want, you can help me with my craft fair. you'll make tons of crafty friends. or check out wild fibre and the red needle if your into knitting and stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

reese52
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006 01:53:10 PM »

I happen to catch the last mutation craft fair on channel 7 last night and checked out the site today.  I'm looking forward to the next one in Oct.  I just wished I heard about this fair sooner.  Better late than never.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meg4568
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2006 08:00:54 AM »

Ok guys, SATURDAY OCTOBER 7th. 10-5 at the Universalist Church downtown on Harris and Habersham. It'll be a wicked fun indoor/outdoor event!
Music, raffles, crafty baubles! and my birthday is that week so if your on the fence about coming, that should sway you.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

reese52
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007 12:26:25 PM »

I just wanted to bump this thread.  I currently work at SCAD and will be able to take a free class every quarter after 3 months of employment (yay!).  I'm looking to maybe meet some local crafty folks.  I love working downtown (minus the parking problem).  St. Patty's is this weekend and it will be crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropKickGrl

NO, I don't know karate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007 07:29:42 AM »

WEEEEEE!  I'm moving to Savannah in May and can't wait to get there!  My husband is USCG and I'll be attending SCAD to finish my Art History major.

I see there's quite a few knitters (or there was...)!  Point me toward the yarn shops and knitting groups!  Other than knitting, I like to spin, quilt, garden, cook, blah.  I posted this in the Southeast George child boards, but it doesn't look like anyone goes there... much. 

We're buying a house, going house hunting this weekend, so it's hard to say where we'll be located just yet.  Looks like either Thunderbolt, Port Wentworth, or Georgetown.  Hope to meet some craftsters real soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

reese52
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2007 07:52:03 AM »

Art history, I'll have to find out what bldg that is at SCAD.  I am currently in Eichberg doing IT support.  Good luck on the house hunting.  I used to live in Georgetown.  I wish we could afford downtown. 

When you finally make it to Savannah, feel free to PM and we can meet up for coffee.  I love meeting fellow crafting folks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropKickGrl

NO, I don't know karate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2007 10:39:23 AM »

WEEEE (again)!  I didn't think anyone would read this for a loooong while.  I'd love to meet up with you and any other Savannah craftsters.  Please just excuse my up coming absence from the boards, as soon as we move in, get the internet back up, and get comfy, I'll jump on Craftster and we can set something up.  June 1 will be the latest (crossing my fingers).

** OH!  And I love Jack Off Jill!**
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007 10:41:28 AM by DropKickGrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

reese52
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2007 12:38:28 PM »

You are the first to recognize that record cover.  I happen to like them and the artist who created the album cover, Mark Ryden. 

I'll be glad to meet up once you settle in your new house.  I understand how crazy moving can get. 

I've never tried knitting, but I do know how to crochet.  I also like paper crafts and if I had more time, I would try just about anything crafty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

motoredxheart
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2007 09:54:02 AM »

hey guys,
just saw this thread and got a little excited inside.  i'm moving to savannah at the end of the month all by myself to go to scad (film major) and am looking for some people to craft with, or even direct me to places to craft to.  i've only been there to visit the campus so i don't know my way around anything.  maybe when you guys meet up i can be a third wheel?   Lips sealed  just a thought...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Adjusting Cap, Join and Other Stroke Properties
Macromedia Flash 8 - Applying and Stylizing Strokes
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Color Swatches Palette
Macromedia Flash 8 - Creating Transparency and Sampling Colors
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Color Mixer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...