Swap name: Fabric ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Selise
Sign-up date range: 4 May - 25 May
Date to send item by: 8 June
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NOPE
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
In this swap, we will make 1 fabric ATC for each partner in your group. You will be making 3 ATCs, 1 for each partner in your group. (There will be 4 people per group)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What is your favorite color?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
2.) Ms. Rosie
17.) Queen of Fools
GROUPS (Sorted by colors because I felt like it!):ORANGE GROUP
4.) ambivalentgirlRED GROUP
4.) KCGalBLUE GROUP
1.) Ms. Rosie
4.) kikigirlPURPLE GROUP
4.) yberryGREEN GROUP