A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,176
Currently Running With Scissors:
576 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: St. Louis crafters let's get together!  (Read 7516 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

guinthegoodwitch
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005 09:07:53 PM »

I would like to host something in september. I also would like to let evryone know that a friend and myself are planning on holding a craft open house at my home, we are planning on selling our stuff at that time, but i would gladly make it something that a few other people could also bring their stuff to sell, but I must limmit it to 4 more people.I think that it will be fun.I will keep everyone up to date on this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
autumnelayne

Such is the way of the Craft Ninja.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2005 07:03:04 PM »

I would like to host something in september. I also would like to let evryone know that a friend and myself are planning on holding a craft open house at my home, we are planning on selling our stuff at that time, but i would gladly make it something that a few other people could also bring their stuff to sell, but I must limmit it to 4 more people.I think that it will be fun.I will keep everyone up to date on this.
Hey I'm in! For your shin-dig, but probably not to sell stuff. I am knee deep in swaps right now on top of designing a web page to sell my goods AAAAND an art festival in October I'm organizing/participating in. Definently let us know when this will be!

I'd like to also extend an invite to you ladies to come to a coffee shop meeting/field trip! The contingent plan is to meet at Soulard Coffee Shop to craft and chat, then you will be whisked away (in my civic if you choose, or you may follow) with Calicoon and I to beautiful Lebanon, IL for a town-wide sidewalk sale. Lebanon is just east of Scott Air Force Base, it hase many lovely historic houses around an old world style main street.

Meet at: Soulard Coffee Garden on Geyer St.
Date: Saturday, August 6th
Time: Will meet in the morning, and the sidewalk sale runs from 9-5pm.

If you are interested let us know, and we can set up a mutually agreeable time to meet!

Also, I think it would be a good idea from now on to exchange cel phone #'s with whomever is planning on coming to meetings. That way we won't miss eachother by mere minutes again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2005 02:12:50 AM »

that sidewalk sale would b fun to come to, but i'll b out of town thursday-sunday, thats when The Endless YardSale Is (450 miles from KY to AL), i'll b comin back with loads of craft stuff, so i'll check the posts to c bout meetin up with everyone for sum crafting fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calicoon

The Grand Canyon...and me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2005 06:30:30 AM »

Ah, the Endless Yard Sale!!! How I envy you! When my bestest friend lived in Cincinnati, we often talked about going to it.  Although, I've been to parts of southern Missouri where people have permanent yard sales-just tables and tables of dirty crap sitting in front of their ramshackle "houses".  Missouri is a hoot!
   I vote for 10 am to meet up. That way I can pick up some veggies at the Farmer's Market, and we can still have time to stroll leisurely through Lebanon. Anyone else? I'm a morning person, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.squaresville.etsy.com
     For great potholders.
www.squaresvilleusa.blogspot.com
     A flashback to my life in high school.
autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2005 06:32:12 PM »

Endless Yard Sale huh? I see a road trip in my future Cool.
10 sounds good to me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2005 07:31:12 PM »

Grin Grin Wink Wink Smiley Cheesy Cheesy YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
braden
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2005 06:37:15 PM »

O, I'm so glad this is working out! I'm moving to my new place near Tower Grove Park this weekend, so no field trip for me...but maybe I'll be able to attend some future events! I think that crafting in public is a fabulous idea. I do collage, altered bks, and other papery things (used to be an active member of the online art collective Nervousness, before the site's server kicked the proverbial dust) but I love learning about other stuff too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2005 07:18:48 AM »

O, I'm so glad this is working out! I'm moving to my new place near Tower Grove Park this weekend, so no field trip for me...but maybe I'll be able to attend some future events! I think that crafting in public is a fabulous idea. I do collage, altered bks, and other papery things (used to be an active member of the online art collective Nervousness, before the site's server kicked the proverbial dust) but I love learning about other stuff too...

Ooo paper crafts...That is so cool, and I know very little about it  Wink. I'd like to make a webpage for us once we have solid group formed. Calicoon and I were thinking about making up flyers, we just haven't really talked about a name. I thought of a cool catch phrase though: Happiness is a Warm Glue Gun. (ooo and I could draw like a bad-ass looking anime chick/animal holding a glue gun for our mascot)
It's awesome bringing our own crafts to the coffee shop. It would also be cool to have picnic meeting in Forest Park on a nice fall day. Also, as some have mentioned, we could host meetings in our homes, and it might be fun to try a group craft we could all learn about and work on together. Lots of possibilities for field trips as well!
Yeah, yeah I know ...I always "think big",but I generally beat the odds by following through so  Tongue. .. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guinthegoodwitch
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2005 04:32:58 PM »

I am going to be holding my Open house on September 24. If anyone is interested in coming let me know and I will pm you my address.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calicoon

The Grand Canyon...and me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2005 06:36:56 AM »

hello ladies,
     If i don't drink my weight in wine at a wedding tomorrow night, I plan on going to Hartford Coffee (In Tower Grove South) Saturday afternoon to meet up with some people from the Urban Knitters. They have a Yahoo! Group. One gal said she is usually there in the afternoons.  I'm sure other crafts are welcome, not just knitting. I'm really trying to get a sweater made before November, and need the encouragement/knowledge.
   Anyone else? Kitschlover? We haven't heard from you lately!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.squaresville.etsy.com
     For great potholders.
www.squaresvilleusa.blogspot.com
     A flashback to my life in high school.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Grilled Oriental Salad
How to sharpen chinese clever with stone
Learn secret and special seasoning sauce for Chinese food
Chinese food elements - fon and choy plus yin and yang
Make very basic seasoning, special Chinese sauce and food
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...