A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
414 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - May  (Read 12791 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007 01:07:29 PM »

If you've confirmed it then sure, greenlight. Smiley Figure out whether the wallet and purse are still a set or whether you'll need to do something extra to get the wallet, please.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riario
:*

expecting our first!

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007 01:08:21 PM »

ok, I added my list  Wink

and an extra special thanks to doe_eyes for letting me back up the swap and make a mess  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007 01:10:20 PM »

I'm raynbow, and totally approved for this swap.

I'd like to claim the bag of assorted beads and buttons and the flat wooden beads from riario.  List in a sec!

Sets are just for ease of picture taking, choose any 2 patterns.

Set #1 McCall's 8334 Sizes (46,48) Extra Large and Simplicy 7469 Size A (XS-XL)

Set #2 Simplicyt 0515 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and Simplicty 9532 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #5 Simplicity 5359 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 2854 (Children's)

Sunflower no sew applique:

12 red white and blue plastic "cause" bracelets.  I tried to bead them, and it worked out ok, but was too much effor for my laziness.  I'm sure someone else can come up with something neat to do with them.

One covered Altoids tin.  The lid comes completely off.

One brown stained glass covered bic pen.   Ink is replaceable.

Two yellow-gold sun barettes with rust colored highlights.

Choose any 10 beads, mix and match.

Even more here:
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/crafts/swaps/beads/

Other random stuff!

Leavings Dolls & Leavings Doll Kit

I have a big box full of all kinds of bits of lace.  Quite a bit of it is vintage.  There are long pieces, short pieces, alot of white, but quite a bit in colors as well.  I'll happily add a big handful of lace to my list.  Just let me know what colors/widths you prefer.  This is just a sample of what is in there, there is lots more.

Four skeins of tapestry yarn

Around 10 identical valentines day cards.

10 small plastic 'goodie' bags with red and purple hearts on them.

A bunch of small plastic rings of varying sizes.

A bunch of small metal rings of varying sizes.

Plastic clips? of some kind.  I'm honestly not sure what these are for.

A kit to make a miniature (jewelry box sized) cabinet covered with Japanese paper.   Gold and black waves with two drawers.

I don't have pictures, but I recently got a TON of knitting needles from my mom's house.  Single points, double points, and cingulars.  Mostly metal.  Mostly vintage.  Most are still in great condition.  Some are a little bent or wiggly, but still useable for collage or some other non-knitting use.  Lets say 3-4 pairs for a claim?  When you claim, PM me with sizes/types you want and I'll match as close as I can.

Combine any of these items with anything else on the list:

Doll sized gardening gloves.

Valentine's cards for sister & grandmother.  Take either or both.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 01:28:28 PM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
doe_eyes
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007 01:11:53 PM »

doh! i just missed the sock monkey!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm just a girl, doin' my own thing
doe_eyes
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007 01:19:55 PM »

i'm doe_eyes, and i've been approved for this swap! i'd like to claim raynbow for the miniature cabinet kit.
this is my first claim! list momentarily.

please choose five items for one claim. these items are small, so i have absolutely no problem giving them away!

earrings. 1 pair = 2 items. pink shell earrings, choose your charm. three-tier chains, choose up to three colors. white shell, choose your charm. cherries, as is. when i say choose your charm, i mean i can make the earrings with something other than a treble clef or a moon on them. pm me to see if i can get a certain charm for you. some that i know i can get for sure are flowers, angels, crosses, dragonfly, butterfly, ladybug, sea horses, shells, sun, moon/star, birds, sewing machines, guitar, trable clef, tiger, golf clubs, angel fish.....

1 headband = 1 item. light blue/lavender paisley, yellow bees, black cherries, and red/gold pattern. (adult size)

1 lip balm = 1 item. brown is chocolate, white is creamy mint, and red is cherry.

1 (2 oz) bar of soap = 1 item. all soaps are olive-oil/glycerin based and dye-free. from left: lavender mint, exfoliating peach (with apricot seeds), apple crisp, and vanilla coffee.

marble magnets. 1 large = 1 item, 2 small = 1 item.

mirrored compacts. 1 compact = 1 item. clockwise from top left: marilyn monroe, dragonfly/flowers, party hardy, and rocky horror.

misc. beads (1 bag = 1 item) neutrals, red/black, orange/silver, yellows

couple things - i know it seems like i may be offering a lot, but trust me, my craft closet is literally overflowing and i want to get rid of some of this stuff! also, feel free to pick more than one item from a category, for example, maybe someone wants two soaps and three lip balms. fine by me!!
any questions, please post in the thread or pm me!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007 02:01:20 PM by doe_eyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm just a girl, doin' my own thing
dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007 01:27:32 PM »

sorry for all the confusion and faux pas on my part, Im a swapper newb. I got it all figured out now and again Im sorry any confusion was all on my part lol. Now Im gonna take my newb ass and stand in the corner hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
raynbow
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007 01:30:30 PM »

And I will claim again, this is my second claim.

I'm thinking about my five, I think I want all the headbands and a vanilla coffee soap. List in a sec.

Sets are just for ease of picture taking, choose any 2 patterns.

Set #1 McCall's 8334 Sizes (46,48) Extra Large and Simplicy 7469 Size A (XS-XL)

Set #2 Simplicyt 0515 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and Simplicty 9532 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #5 Simplicity 5359 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 2854 (Children's)

Sunflower no sew applique:

12 red white and blue plastic "cause" bracelets.  I tried to bead them, and it worked out ok, but was too much effor for my laziness.  I'm sure someone else can come up with something neat to do with them.

One covered Altoids tin.  The lid comes completely off.

One brown stained glass covered bic pen.   Ink is replaceable.

Two yellow-gold sun barettes with rust colored highlights.

Choose any 10 beads, mix and match.

Even more here:
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/crafts/swaps/beads/

Other random stuff!

Leavings Dolls & Leavings Doll Kit

I have a big box full of all kinds of bits of lace.  Quite a bit of it is vintage.  There are long pieces, short pieces, alot of white, but quite a bit in colors as well.  I'll happily add a big handful of lace to my list.  Just let me know what colors/widths you prefer.  This is just a sample of what is in there, there is lots more.

Four skeins of tapestry yarn

Around 10 identical valentines day cards.

10 small plastic 'goodie' bags with red and purple hearts on them.

A bunch of small plastic rings of varying sizes.

A bunch of small metal rings of varying sizes.

Plastic curtain clips!

I don't have pictures, but I recently got a TON of knitting needles from my mom's house.  Single points, double points, and cingulars.  Mostly metal.  Mostly vintage.  Most are still in great condition.  Some are a little bent or wiggly, but still useable for collage or some other non-knitting use.  Lets say 3-4 pairs for a claim?  When you claim, PM me with sizes/types you want and I'll match as close as I can.

Combine any of these items with anything else on the list:

Doll sized gardening gloves.

Valentine's cards for sister & grandmother.  Take either or both.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
purpleone
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007 01:41:57 PM »

Ooh I claim raynbow for some of your lace - love lace! This is my 2nd claim Smiley

Please pick two from the following 5 choices:

1. Set of 9 jasmine scented soy tealights
CLAIMED

2. Set of 9 berry scented soy tealights
CLAIMED

3. Set of 3 grape and candy scented glycerine popsicle soaps
CLAIMED in another swap

4. Set of 3 goatsmilk grape and candy scented popsicle soaps
CLAIMED in another swap

5. Painted domino pendant
CLAIMED in another swap
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007 04:50:58 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2007 02:23:00 PM »

I'm sewknitter and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved I would like to claim purpleone for Set of 9 jasmine scented soy tealights & set of 9 berry scented soy tealights. This is my _1st__ claim.

My list:
choose THREE items:
1-spool of wide ribbon edged with lace, 2.5 inches or 63mm wide, and I don't know how many yards are on the spool. --jloveg

2- See & sew 4190 sewing pattern, sizes extra small to extra large--jloveg

3- Step by Step sewing pattern - Raglan Sleeve Garment , sizes extra small to extra large
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/Raglans.jpg

4-  Step by Step sewing pattern - Stadium Jacket, sizes extra small to extra large
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/stadium-jacket.jpg

8- Butterick Bunny sewing pattern: --jloveg

9-Very Easy Vogue sewing pattern, blouse, size 16:

Choose ONE item:
5- bag of raffia, in a gallon zipper ziploc bag:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/raffia.jpg

6-odds and ends of baby weight yarn, Orlon/acrylic:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/oddyarn.jpg

7-ready to decorate Terra summer jute bag, new, never used. dimensions are 12 inches/30cm by 11.5 inches/29cm and 6" deep/15 cm approximately.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m167/sewknitter/ongoing_offer_swap/jutebag.jpg

10-JUMBO gem, Japanese washi yuzen paper, with lots of gold/mettalic in the design, on bobbie pin, high quality, and really holds in your hair. set 1

11-JUMBO gem, Japanese washi yuzen paper, with lots of gold/mettalic in the design, on bobbie pin, high quality, and really holds in your hair. set 2

12-I had this idea for a tatted afghan. Only finished 4 blocks and joined them to make this piece. Piece measures 12 inches/30.48cm. This is ALL WOOL. My own original pattern. Could be a cool pillow cover, or crochet around and create something bigger.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007 07:07:34 PM by sewknitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2007 07:39:48 PM »

sewknitter  the  tea lights  were  alreaady  claimed  I  think  you may wanna  check and see if  Purple one  has  more  available....  since its  marked  claimed I  think  they  are  no longer  available.

Purple one  you may want to edit them off or  put the black  line  thru.  thats  hard to  see the CLAIMED   I skipped  past that  part too the  first time I looked.   may  help  us  newbies  taht  get  shopping  tunnel  vision... LOL  thanks  ladies for  workng  things  out  so  smoothly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Capes No Longer For Superheroes
Prabal Gurung For Target
Celeb Inspired Funny Halloween Costumes
Target Announces Prabal Gurung Collaboration
Who Rocked The Frock: Paula Patton Vs. Julie Bowen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...