A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
697 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WANTED - Dealers for new Antique, Vintage, Retro, Arts & Crafts Mall (Lemont IL)  (Read 189 times)
Tags for this thread: arts_and_crafts_mall , consignment , dealers , selling , craft_mall  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Old Mill Shoppes
« on: June 04, 2014 08:17:49 AM »

WANTED - Arts and Crafts Dealers to rent booth space and/or consign quality items for a new store located in Lemont IL (20 miles southwest of Chicago). We are considering opening an antiques, vintage, retro, arts and crafts consignment store and are looking for dealers to rent space and/or consign quality items.

Located in historic Lemont, across from the metro train station, our 4900 sqft store offers the perfect ambience as the two story building is in the facade of a rustic old mill, with wooded creekside setting, courtyard for outside dealers, and off-street parking. Great location on busy New Ave / Main Street. Within walking distance of other antique shops, specialty shops and great restaurants in historic downtown Lemont. Additionally, there is a huge car show every Wednesday during the summer and the Village holds many special seasonal events throughout the year.

No mandatory dealer time on floor, 6 month leases on minimum 8x8 areas, we charge commission on both rented space and consignment sales, shelving displays available, electric for special/additional lighting extra. Dealer insurance required. Space is limited. The jury process is ongoing and will take into account space availability and category saturation. Hand-Made Arts & Crafts items only - No imports. We currently own and manage other successful retail businesses and are considering opening an antiques, vintage, retro, arts and crafts consignment store at our Lemont location and are looking for dealers to rent space and/or consign quality items. If interested please email us with your product specialty, space requirements, and any questions. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks Terry
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014 09:32:56 AM by Old Mill Shoppes » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kookiegarcia
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014 11:55:38 PM »

Hello!
My name is Kookie Garcia. I live in Portland Oregon. I was wondering if u are still accepting crafts. I make bags. Vinyl record album bags.  I sell them for 50$~100$ depending on the size, 45,33, specialty album, accents & if pocket(s) are added..ect. I have sold a handful and always hear amazing feedback. They look new wave & retro to me. If interested my email is Nevagarcia80@gmail.com .
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Darker-Skinned Women Say Cosmetic Companies Are Ignoring Their Needs
How to Apply a Natural Fake Tan
The Boyfriend Makeup Challenge
How to Do a Fresh Springtime Makeup Look
How to Create a Light, Natural Makeup Look
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...