A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
472 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 2  (Read 18808 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raynbow
« on: April 30, 2007 08:54:58 AM »

Gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167776.0

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  raynbow
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: xladyluckx
Sign-up date range: This swap lasts from 05/01/07-05/24/07
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have one week  to mail the item.
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country.All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (youll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, xladyluckx will be helping out!

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a finished item swap.  Post a "shop" of at least 5 items for everyone else in the swap to choose from.  All items should be finished, and hand crafted.  They do not necessarily need to be crafted by you, but credit the creator wherever possible for items you did not make.

To Sign Up: PM the organizer, raynbow, with a list of at least 5 items you will offer in your shop.  Once you receive approval via PM, you may post your shop.

What is a shop?
A shop is a post in this thread,listing the items that you have available to be claimed.  You don't have to have an actual online shop to participate in this swap.  As long as you can post a list of items, with pictures if at all possible, you have a swap shop!  You can also manage your shop pictures on your own picture hosting and just post links in your shop post.  It's up to you to keep your shop as up to date as possible by removing items that have been claimed and posting any new items you want to add.  Items in your shop should all have a 'price' between 1 and 2 points.  Make sure it's clear how much each item costs.

RULES:
- The majority of the posts in this thread should be shops.  That's what we all want to see, right?  So let's try and keep all the discussion over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167570.0
- When you claim an item, mail raynbow, xladyluckx, and the person you claim from.  Claims will be first come, first served.  The first person to send a PM to all three of the proper people will get the item.
- Because it's possible for more than one person to claim an item at the same time, wait until you see the recipients name in the send out post before you send.  The send out post will be the ultimate authority on who is getting which item.
- Rather than keeping track of the number of claims, like the other ongoing swaps, we will be using a point system for this swap.  Here are the most important things you need to know about your points:
- Every time someone claims an item from your shop, you get the price of the item in points. (You cannot use your points until you have SENT the item that was claimed.)
- Every time you claim an item from someone else's shop you spend the amount of points in the price of the item.
- Once you have +7 points (either pending or spendable), your shop will be temporarily closed for business until you have less than 7 points.  Please edit your shop post to put 'CLOSED' in large bright letters to make it clear to everyone when your shop is closed.  There will also be a list near the top of the thread with all the closed shops.
- Once you have 0 points, you can't claim any items until you have at least 1 point.
- The organizers will keep a running point total at the top of the thread, but you should try and be aware of your own points too.  Feel free to keep track of your points in your shop post.
- When you receive an item, PM raynbow and xladyluckx and the person who sent it to you.
- Please use DC#s on your packages whenever possible.
- When someone claims an item on your list and is confirmed by an organizer, you are responsible for removing that item from your shop post.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 1
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
What are five items you can post in your shop:

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask raynbow or xladyluckx if you have any questions!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 08:40:39 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007 08:55:34 AM »

How many points do I start with?
If this is your first round, you start with 3 points.  If you were part of round 1 you'll start with a number of points based on how many points you had at the end of last round.

Do I have to post pictures?
It's not required, but it's strongly encourage.  Good pictures will make people more likely to claim your items!

What size items should be in my shop?  What size goes with what price?
You can put any size items in your shop, and you can charge whatever price is fair.  If you really need a guideline, try small for 1 point, medium for 2 points, large for 3 points.  But feel free to judge by other criteria like the expense of the materials, how much you enjoy making the item, how popular the item seems to be, etc.

Why does my shop close when I have 7 points?
When you have 7 points, it means you've had several more claims against your shop than you have made yourself. We want to make sure that no one gets shortchanged, so once several items have been claimed from your list, your shop will be 'closed' until you catch up on claiming some things for yourself.  We also want to make sure no one is 'hoarding' points, so we want you to spend your points and get them back out in the economy.

Why don't I get my points until I have sent my item?
There are several reasons for this.  First of all, it's a good way for us to control how many claims you have going on at one time.  If you don't get your points until your items are sent, you can't have a bunch of packages waiting to be shipped and still be making claims.  It will also help protect our swap from anyone who might flake by not allowing them to make lots of claims if they aren't shipping their items.  And it'll encourage everyone to ship on time, or even faster, so that they can get their points!  We aren't waiting until items are received, because that will make it very difficult for international craftsters to participate in the swap.

Why do you keep changing the rules?
Since this is the first time we've run this swap, in this way, there are still lots of kinks in the system.  We're getting lots of feedback from you guys, and we want to make sure we listen to it.  Also, since we're hoping this will be an ongoing swap, we want to make sure that the rules we make don't make it harder for people to participate in later rounds.

What can I put in my shop post?  Can I put a wishlist?  Can I take requests?  Can I post embarassing pictures of my little brother?
The focus of your shop post, should be your shop! However, as long as you are keeping your shop the focus, and keeping it up to date, and keeping it stocked.... We don't care what you put in there! As long as you aren't breaking any rules of craftster, or any laws, go for it!

I want do do another swap, but the month isn't over, can you go ahead and give me my feedback?
In order to leave the swap early, you need to have at least as many points as you started with.  If you do, you can go ahead and 'close' your shop.  Then, once everything that had been previously claimed from you has been received, you can leave the swap and get your positive feedback.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should.  Is something wrong?
If it has been more than 24 hours since you made the claim.  Or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM.  Otherwise, give us about 24 hours to get caught up with claims.  If your claim is at least 24 hours old, and something seems wrong, feel free to send us a PM and ask.  If your claim is several days old and something seems wrong PLEASE send us a PM to make sure we received the claim!

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed?  OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open?  OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date.  When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is.  It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue.  (For example,  "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed.  I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.")  Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, feel free to help us out a little bit.  Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Also, feel free to re-open your shop when you know you are at 6 points.  And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, feel free to spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

What do I need to say in my claim post?
The idea format for claim posts is this:
sender - item - receiver - number of points
If you are claiming multiple items at one time, list each one seperately.  If you just absolutely can't remember that, try and at least get those pieces of information in there.  Who you are claiming from.  What you are claiming.  And how many points the item costs. 

What do I need to say in my send post?
Something like this would be great:
sender sent to receiver this item for this many points
Again, the key items here are the sender, the receiver, the item, and the points.  Please make sure all of those things are in your message.

Can I leave the swap early?
You can leave the swap early, but we'll miss you.  In order to leave the swap early and get your positive feedback all your items need to have been received, and you need to have at least 3 points (you need to have shipped at least as many items as you claimed).

What is the 'sale mode' I hear everyone talking about?  Do I need to put my items on sale?
'Clearance sales' is what we call the end of the month when we're trying to wrap everything up and even up everyone's points.  You don't have to put anything on sale, but many people do.  But the real goal of the sale time is for everyone to try and get back to 3 points (the amount of points you started with).  So during clearance sales, the only stores that are open for shopping are stores where people have less than 3 points.  And the only people who can do any shopping are people who have more than 3 points.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007 06:40:46 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007 08:56:58 AM »

Watch this list closely so you know who won the item and who you need to contact for an address!

SENT
Late,with communication
Missing in Action with No Communication
RECEIVED

Send by May 8th

Atsuko to travelbug - cherry necklace - (2)

Send by May 9th
Ptarmic Wumpus to Atsuko - Blue Ridge 2 - (2)
travelbug to Javede - apple red headband - (1)

Ptarmic Wumpus to Gavagai - appliqued patches - (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Gavagai - total eclips - (1)
Gatsbygirl to La_Chrystelle - cream tank - (2)
Javede to La_Chrystelle - notebook cover - (1)
Laughinglark to Loves2experiment - 5 beaded pendants - (2)
Laughinglark to Angry Angel - blue/green gods eye - (1)
Avesthel to Angry Angel - blue flower hair elastics - (1)
Knitwit to Avesthel - rapunzel scarf kit - (1)
Angry Angel to Ptarmic Wumpus - little owl - (2)
Knitwit to Avesthel - Tiffany Blue Batt (1)
Loves2experiment to Laughinglark - Japanese floral Wristlet (2)
Grieney to Laughinglark - Green/Yellow 3" bowl - (1)
Grieney to Eliea - Blue, green and clear bowl -(1)
Laughinglark to Grieney - purple french brooch - (1)

Asphalt Queen to Raynbow - green floppy notepad - (1)
PTarmic Wumpus to Atsuko - Undersea Felt -(2)
Travelbug to Asphalt Queen - tampon case - (2)
Gatsbygirl to Asphalt Queen - pink/purple pony holders - (1)

Send by May 10th
La_Chrystelle to Gatsbygirl - pointy kitty - (3)
Grieney to javede - ribbon belts -(1)
Avesthel to La_Chrystelle - pink flower hair elastics - (1)
Fun4bambi to grieney - Mobius Scarf - (2)
La_Chrystelle to Knitwit - embroidered small bag - (1)
La_Chrystelle to KraftyKT - Multi Color Earrings - (1)
Gatsbygirl to Travelbug - blue tank - (2)
knitwit to catpants - tiffany blue batt - (1)
Catpants to knitwit - asst. earrings - (1)
xladyluckx to knitwit - yellow birdie - (1)
Atsuko to Crystalfairy - cherry pendant - (2)
Angry Angel to Ptarmic Wumpus - Mr. Snuffles -(2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to _Suicidal_Angel_ - sushi chopstick purse - (2)
xladyluckx to laughinglark - button wreath -(2)

Send by May 11th

La_Chrystelle to Fun4bambi - Hello Kitty Earrings - (1)
La_Chrystelle to Fun4bambi - Blue Roving Earrings - (1)

Knitwit to Fluffybaka - rapunzel scarf kit - (1)
Avesthel to Valsped - Mobiuos ball chainmail toy - (1)
Peihan17 to Laughinglark -Fleece Kitty - (2)
Dulcinea to Avesthel - Bowl #3 - (1)
Raynbow to Ptarmic Wumpus - Raspberry Ice Batt - (1)
Knitwit to La_Chrystelle - Rapunzel Scarf Kit - (1)
Asphalt Queen to La_Chrystelle - Yellow Floppy Notepad - (1)
Fluffybaka to Eliea - two of the mascots - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment Set of three spider pendants blues and gold - 1 point
Laughinglark to Avesthel - flower brooch, oceany blue - (1)
Laughinglark to xladyluckx - skully brooch - (1)
fluffybaka to raynbow - - kitty ear hat - (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Dulcinea - Felt hanging, _Blue Ridge 2.5 - (2)
Laughinglark to AngryAngel-Mixed charms/pend.- (1)
Laughinglark to Angry Angel - Set of 5 pendants incl. PITA bird - (2)

Laughinglark to La_Chrystelle - Light brown french beaded flower brooch -(1)
Raynbow to La_Chrystelle - felted soap - (1)
xladyluckx to La_Chrystelle - Storybook 1" pin/magnet set ONE - (1)
Chrissiemags to LaughingLark-Ponytail holder Goody brand elastic-(1)
Chrissiemags to LaughingLark-Pretty in Pink facecloth- (1)
Chrissiemags to LaughingLark- blue Mosaic AND sUNSET orANGE soap-(1)

LaughingLark to _Suicidal_Angel_ - gods eye in green and pink- (1)

Send by May 12th
Avesthel to LaughingLark-Chocolate frosted crocheted donut- (2)
Dulcinea to Gavagai - pyro bowl -(1)
Javede to igobylorib - small cupcake purse -(2)
redheadskydiver to fun4bambi-Hello Kitty pendant - (2)
xladyluckx to craftydeb - vintage sewing shrine - (2)
_Suicidal_Angel_ to Ptarmic Wumpus - 1 lb of bath salt -(2)
_Suicidal_Angel_ to crystalfairy - 2 geisha flowers -(1)
Avesthel to redheadskydiver - chain maille bracelet -(3)
travelbug to avesthel - Vinyl Roadster Wallet - (1)
redheadskydiver to sewknitter - cherry blossoms slide pendant -(2)
_Suicidal_Angel_  to raynbow - handmade messenger bag -(2)
redheadskydiver to GatsbyGirl - pin-up microscopic slide pendant -(2)
sewknitter to avesthel -needle holder -(3)
challeyf to gavagai -Wire spiral bracelet -(1)
Gavagai to Raynbow - star wars bag -(2)
challeyf to sewknitter - Blue wire necklace (1)

Send by May13th

crystalfairy to asphaltqueen - yellow flowers original art - (1)
igobylorib to chrissiemags - Set of 4 stamped cards with envies -(1)
dulcinea to chrissiemags - Size F, flowers -(1)
dulcinea to chrissiemags - Size E, ladybugs -(1)

ptarmic wumpus to igobylorib - Batik cotton tea towel -(1)
eliea to rockmygypsysoul - sock monkey -(2)
gavagai to _Suicidal_Angel - Elvis bag - (2)
GatorWrangler to _Suicidal_Angel_ - hard rock cafe' print - (1)
atsuko to _Suicidal_Angel - modified Cherry Necklace - (2)
knitwit to ptarmic wumpus - Rapunzel scarf kit -(2)
ptarmic wumpus to knitwit - 1D. Simple cards four  -(1)
raynbow to javede - Blue Jean batt -(2)
redheadskydiver to avesthel - drop spindle -(2)
raynbow to avesthel - spicy apple chai felted soap -(1)
catpants to dulcinea - handspun wool - (3)
penguino to dulcinea - sherbet colored yarn -(2)
Asphalt Queen to fluffybaka - 2 photos - (1)
mlsocci74 to redheadskydiver - swap journal -(2)

Send by May 14th

Valsped to knitwit - felt pen - (1)
Gatsbygirl to knitwit -embroidered tea towels - (1)
Penguino to catpants - earrings - (1)
Penguino to crystalfairy - Japanese style bag -(1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Penguino - Blue felted bowl -(1)
Gavagai to penguino - jungle zippered pouch - (1)
rockmygypsysoul to peihan17 -button bouquet -(1)
gavagai to fluffybaka - mini button tote - (1)
peihan17 to laughinglark -amulet bag -(3)
chelleyf to GatsbyGirl - purple beaded hair slide - (1)
mlsocci74 to chellyf - Swap Journal  -(2)
LaughingLark to Suicidal_Angel - Two gods eyes - (1)
raynbow to loves2experiment Eucalyptus mint sheepy soap - (1)
igobylorib to xladyluckx - tissue holder - (2)
Angry Angel to xladyluckx -Chocolate Chip the monkey - (2)

Send by May 15th
laughinglark to javede - Blue-green french beaded flower brooch - (1)
Avesthel to Grieney - mobius earrings - (1)
Fun4bambi to redheadskydiver - tabletop (black w/red) earring holder -(1)
Dulcinea to Ptarmic Wumpus - Phred - (3)
eliea to ptarmic wumpus - Hand Beaded Bobby pins -(1)
sewknitter to peihan17 - tatted bracelet -(2)
travelbug to penguino - Vinyl Passport holder - (1)
rockmygypsysoul to sansa - four ribbon bracelets - (1)
avesthel to sansa - mobius earrings - (1)
fluffybaka to igobylorib - elephant and neko girl (1)
fluffybaka to catpants - 2 owls - (1)

Send by May 16th
javede to raynbow - knitting needle roll -(2)
igobylorib to raynbow - fabric notecards -(1)
snowyangel to eliea - set of pins - (1)
eliea to javede - Crochet stitch markers - (1)
asphalt queen to snowyangel - Butterfly Falls and A River Runs Through It - (1)
la_chrystelle to catpants - bronze earrings -(1)
redheadskydiver to gavagai -Microscope slide pendant kit -(3)
KraftyKT to fluffybaka -chocolate pie earrings-(1)
chrissiemags to kraftykt -beaded earrings -(1)
grieney to avesthel - Pale lilac scarf - (1)
fun4bambi to avesthel - Crocheted, black cotton kitchen mitt - (1)
Dulcinea to LaughingLark- melted bead bowl #4- (1)
Travelbug to LaughingLark- Snappy Wallet/Spring Flowers-(1)
loves2experiment to GatsbyGirl - felt cupcake -(1)
loves2experiment to GatsbyGirl -threader earrings -(1)

sewknitter to dulcinea - tatted bracelet - (2)

Send by May 17th
Atsuko to Travelbug - Glass stitch markers -(2)
knitwit to avesthel - Roving dye kit -(1)
laughinglark to redheadskydiver - earrings #7, 11 & 14 - (1)
dulcinea to purpleone - bowl 5 - (1)
purpleone to ptarmic wumpus - birdie thank you cards - (1)
purpleone to atsuko - Little resin octopus pendant - (2)
rockmygypsysoul to snowyangel - record bowl - (1)
travelbug to snowyangel - White polka dots pleated wristlet - (1)
purpleone to loves2experiment Mod domino pendant - (1)
purpleone to rockmygypsysoul - popsicle soaps - (1)
penguino to purple one - black panta - (1)
dulcinea to sewknitter - Size G, multi-flowers - (1)
dulcinea to sewknitter - Size H, hearts - (1)

Laughinglark to angry angel - purple & blue god's eye necklace - (1)
laughinglark to catpants -Tropical blue french beaded flower (1)
laughinglark to chelleyf - Ever-So-Slightly gothic flower pin - (1)
penguino to dulcinea - handdye yarn "little mermaid" -(2)

Send by May 18th
Kraftykt to fluffybaka- strawberry earrings- (1)
nicolassa to penguino - Love Potion #9 Handspun Yarn - (3)
laughinglark to angry angel - pink, blues and green pendant set - (1)
laughinglark to angry angel - daisy brooch - (1)

nicolassa to la_chrystelle  - Lip Balm Kit - (3)
sansa to sewknitter - multi-color goldfish - (3)
gatsbygirl to dulcinea - seven bracelets - (3)
laughinglark to kraftykt - Earrings (#1,10,19)-(1)
purpleone to laughinglark -12 soy tealights - (1)
Raynbow to LaughingLark-pearberry scented sheepy soap -(1)
raynbow to laughinglark - 5 people beads - (1)

laughinglark to knitwit - ice cream charms - (1)
lunanne to knitwit - fat bottom bag purple - (2)
avesthel to purpleone - mobius flower chaimaille bracelet - (3)
grieney to nicolasssa - 2 headbands - (1)
loves2experiment to avesthel - yummy cupcake - (1)
avesthel to nicolassa - mobius chainmaille earrings - (1)
sewknitter to purpleone - black tatted bracelet - (2)
Crystalfairy to Asphaltqueen - emoticon charms/beads and penguin beads (1)
Gavagai to AsphaltQueen - chinese pendant - (1)
avesthel to lunanne -chainmail jeychain with moonstone - (1)
asphaltqueen to catpants - framed red gnome - (1)
gatsbygirl to mlsocci74 - lilac knit tank top - (2)
gatorwrangler to mlsocci74 - pink oriental wristlet - (1)
purpleone to craftdeb - croc bag - (?)

Send by May 19th
javede to loves2experiment - Sock yarn, 100 g - (2)
javede to loves2experiment - Lace Ladder yarn - (1)

Loves2Experiment to LaughingLark-bold paisley zippered pouch- (1)
Knitwit to LaughingLark- one pair knit cuffs- (1)
la_chrystelle to nicolassa - cute black felt pouch - (1)
javede to avesthel - blue roving - (2)
javede to avesthel - blue roving - (2)

Suicide_Angel_ to Laughinglark - asst. bath salts (3)
fluffybaka to javede - coffe cup w/ caffeine molecule - (1)
la_chrystelle to javede - hello kitty fabric keystrap -(1)
la_chrystelle to crystalfairy - skull belt, custum made - (1)
loves2experiment to fluffybaka - eat your veggies pouch - (1)
laughinglark to lunanne - red french beaded flower - (1)
knitwit to gatorwrangler - roving dye kit - (1)
nicolassa to gatorwrangler - Mayan Glyph Pendant - (1)
snowyangel to fluffybaka - red owl earrings - (1)
asphalt queen to peihan17 - boobie soaps and notecards - (1)
asphalt queen to chrissiemags - cards and needle roll - (1)

Send by May 20th
snowyangel to la_chrystelle - owl necklace - (1)
penguino to Javede-felt flowerbobby pins-(1)
penguino to Javede-handdye yarn "Bubblegum" - (2)

fluffybaka to gavagai - coffee cup - (1)
fluffybaka to gavagai - strawberry cake - (1)

javede to penguino - pink sock yarn 50g - (1)
fun4bambi to snowyangel - Small wall style earring frame - (1)
javede to redheadskydiver - the roving - (2)
laughinglark to lunanne - 3 pairs of earrings - (1)
raynbow to snowyangel - sheepy soap in mango - (1)
laughinglark to peihan17  - 3 pairs of earrings - (1)

Send by May 21st
gatsbygirl to fluffybaka - three scarves/headwraps - (1)
chrissiemags to GatsbyGirl -tissue holder #3 - (2)
loves2experiment to penguino - RED AND WHITE WRISTLET - (1)
LaughingLark to _Suicidal_Angel_ - opalite glass tree of life suncatcher - (2)
knitwit to AsphaltQueen - felt bead kit - (1)
catpants to raynbow - kitchen sink yarn- (2)
catpants to raynbow - 2 headbands -(1)

LaughingLark to AsphaltQueen - 3 pair earrings - (1)
Gothmom to AsphaltQueen - My Little Pony Dreads - (1)
Legerdemain to AsphaltQueen - Japanese-esqe earrings - (1)
LaughingLark to Knitwit - 3 pairs of earrings - (1)
_Suicidal_Angel_ to knitwit - playing card notebook -(2)
raynbow to redheadskydiver - sheepy soap in plumeria - (1)
legerdemain to redheadskydiver - pink earrings - (1)
legerdemain to redheadskydiver - japanese earrings - (1)

Kniting_nyxxie to LaughingLark-Melted Bead Bowl - (1)
The SickRose to penguino - pink crochet cupcake (1)
penguino to legerdemain -"Deep in the Ocean" handdyed yarn - (2)
The SickRose to legerdemain - chocolate cake earrings - (1)

Send by May22nd
astuko to Grieney - DotD pendant - (1)
Knitting_nyxxie to LaughingLark -Pressed Flower Resin Necklace-(2)
travelbug to TheSickRose - Reversible headband- pink with white polka dots and black - (1)
redheadskydiver to nicolassa - microscope slide pendant kit - (3)
catpants to theSickRose - felted soap kit - (2)
nicolassa to ptarmic wumpus - Mayan glyph pendant - (1)
purpleone to catpants - kitty earrings - (1)
la_chrystelle to purpleone - blue panta - (1)
Redheadskydiver to LaughingLark- micro slide pendant #6 koi - (2)
mojo to valsped - Felted bag- crocheted - (1)
nicolassa to peguino - Rubber Baby Yarn Pretzel - (1)
nicolassa to penguino - easter yarn pretzel - (1)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007 09:23:14 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007 08:57:24 AM »

PART TWO

Watch this list closely so you know who won the item and who you need to contact for an address!

SENT
Late,with communication
Missing in Action with No Communication
RECEIVED

Send by May 23rd
chrissiemags to chelleyf - john deere cameo checkbook cover - (2)
lunanne to knitting nyxxie - Brown with cupcake appliqu - (2)
Angry Angel to Javede-Flora the elephant-(3)
fun4bambi to la_chrystelle - Large wall style earring frame -(2)
LaughingLark to Knitting_nyxxie--surg. steel earrings #6, #12 and #15 --three pair --one point.
raynbow to GatsbyGirl - jasmine chamomille loofah soap -(1)
knitwit to Suicidal_Angel - felt beads kit - (1)
loves2experiment to fun4bambi - threader style earrings - (1)
angry angel to xladyluckx - YODA - (2)
fun4bambi to purpleone - Noticeably Green Large Earring Holder -(2)
laughinglark to cookies - 3 spider pendants - (1)
knitwit to cookies - felt bead kit  - (1)
knitting nyxxie to cookies - melted bead bowl in multi-glitter -(1)
Grieney to GatsbyGirl -clear melted bowl with hearts -(1)
ptarmic wumpus to laughinglark - Koi felt - (2)
javede to nicolassa - white summer headband - (1)
kraftykt to gothmom -CTRL ALT DEL earrings/necklace set - (2)
LaughingLark to Grieney - WTF brooch - (1)
laughinglark to nicolassa -purple french beaded flower brooch - (1)
valsped to nicolassa - Swap Journal -(2)
nicolassa to gatorwrangler - Lip Balm Kit  - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to gavagai- Mini manta in felt - (1)
asphaltqueen to raynbow - project bags, the woof flower card, the zetti fish card, and the sorry monkey card -(1)
laughinglark to raina.storms - Shiny blue and lime green french beaded flower brooch -(1)
dulcinea to raina.storms - #2 crochet hook - (1)
dulcinea to raina.storms - #1 from right, Size K, daisies -

nicolassa to chrissiemags - lip balm DIY kit -(3)
raina.storms to travelbug - personalized address labels - (1)
asphaltqueen to penguino -Set of 6 Red Gnome Notecards - (1)
Legerdemain to fun4bambi - silver earrings with SS chain -(2)

Send by May 24th
TheSickRose to Javede - Happy Rain Cloud Brooch - (1)
TheSickRose to Javede - Strawberry Brooch - (1)

Angry Angel to LaughingLark-crochet octopus pendant-(1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Raynbow - needle holder - (2)
Knitting-nyxxie to LaughingLark-Pressed Flower Resin Necklace -(2)
Sansa to Angry Angel - red totable tote - (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Dulcinea - tool cards - (2)
snowyangel to nicolassa - swirly red sleep mask - (1)
sewknitter to angry angel - custom tatted bracelet - (2)
crystalfairy to eliea - kingdom hearts box - (1)
thesickrose to eliea - fried egg brooch - (1)
Gothmom to Ptarmic Wumpus - circuit board belt - (2)
Grieney to knitwit - melted record bowl -  (1)
Knitwit to Lunanne - Roving dye kit -(1)
thesickrose to lunanne - Sweet crocheted cupcake/pink - (1)
grieney to snowyangel - Red and orange with clear star-shapes - (1)

Send by May 25th
knitwit to thesickrose - felt bead kit  - (1)
peihan17 to loves2experiment - Tabbed Turtle Blanket - (2)
LaughingLark to GatsbyGirl -Purple glass beads and garnet chips Tree of Life pendant - (1)
raynbow to ptarmic wumpus - peachy luffa soap - (1)
LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Tree of Life pendant -(1)
raina.storms to redheadskydiver - personalized address labels - (1)
thesickrose to nicolassa - turquoise bag - (1)
raina.storms to _Suicidal_Angel_ - Personalized Address Labels - (1)
la_chrystelle to laughinglark - skull/stripes blurp cloth and bib - (2)

Send by May 26th

xladyluckx to chrissiemags - vintage sewing shrine - (2)
fun4bambi to eliea - large wall style earing hanger (raffia)  -(2)
redheadskydiver to rockmygypsysoul - microscope slide pendant KIT - (3)
purpleone to knitwit - Japanese style pendant and Brass birdie earrings - (1)
knitwit to penguino -two Tiffany Blue batts - (2)
knitwit to catpants-tiffany blue batt - (1)
knitwit to catpants -mermaid batt - (1)

laughinglark to catpants -cherry quartz tree of life pendants -(1)

Send by May 27th
Dulcinea to knitwit - polymer clay crochet hook  - (1)
catpants to knitwit - felted flower brooches  - (1)
fun4bambi to redheadskydiver - black/silver guitar pic necklace - (1)
cookies to redheadskydiver - kitty toys - (1)
redheadskydiver to knitwit - #1 candle (1)
knitting_nyxxie to sewknitter - Blue Lego Soaps Tropical Vacation Scent *Set of 4* - (1)
knitting_nyxxie to sewknitter - Lemon Shaped and scented soap with actual ground lemon peel inside! *set of 5* - (1) 

TheSickRose to sewknitter - Long Loopy Necklace - (1)
loves2experiment to gavagai - FELT CUPCAKE WITH JIMMIES III - (1)
sewknitter to fun4bambi - tatted bracelet - (2)
loves2experiment to fluffybaka - sushi pouch - (1)
Fluffybaka to knitwit - kitty hat (1)
crystalfairy to sansa - popsicle and pirate beads - (1)
suicidal angel to sansa - Geisha Flowers - (1)
laughinglark to sansa - Pink charms pic 6/9 - (1)
loves2experiment to thesickrose - sushi pouch - (1)
loves2experiment to penguino - Sushi Zippered Pouch - 1
AsphaltQueen to _SuicidalAngel_  - project bag, button earrings soaps and cards - (1)

Send by May 28th
LaughingLark to javede - beaded butterfly brooch - (1)
LaughingLark to javede - Red beaded flower brooch - (1)

Avesthel to purpleone - Mobius flower chainmail earrings - (1)
redheadskydiver to nicolassa -green cat stitch markers - (1)
redheadskydiver to nicolassa  - pirate stitch markers - (1)
penguino to loves2experiment - Hand-dyed merino yarn "Aqua" - (2)
thesickrose to redheadskydiver - hackysack - (1)
catpants to redheadskydiver - blue and the pink felted bead earrings - (1)
redheadskydiver to craftydeb - microscope slide pendant kit - (3)
AsphaltQueen to sewknitter, Magnet Therapy/Hematite Jewelry - (3)
knitwit to loves2experiment - Sunrise batt - (1)
knitwit to loves2experiment - Atlantic batt - (1)

Send by May 29th
Angry Angel to xladyluckx - Leia - (2)
Angry angel to nicolassa - yoda - (2)
Avesthel to Angry Angel - Rainbow chainmail bracelet - (2)
Laughinglark to redheadskydiver -blue tree of life pendant - (1)
knitwit to redheadskydiver - felt bead kit - (1)
grieney to redheadskydiver - purpley pyro bowl - (1)
angry angel to avesthel - yoda - (2)
angry angel to redheadskydiver - yoda - (2)
angry angel to redheadskydiver - leia -(2)

Avesthel to Grieney - mobius chain bracelet - (3)
Avesthel to Fun4bambi - Mobius flower chainmail bracelet - (3)
Avesthel to Fun4bambi - Mobius flower chainmail earrings - (1)

TheSickRose to Fun4bambi - Wooden Face Beads -(1)
Raynbow to Fun4bambi - Orangey vanilla scented felted soap - (1)
Nicolassa to TheSickRose - lip balm kit - (3)
Legerdemain to AsphaltQueen - cherry earrings - (1)
Craftydeb to PtarmicWumpus - amigurumi cat - (2)
Avesthel to knitwit - Fabric pins (1)

Send by May 30th
PtarmicWumpus to Nicolassa - Attack of the Killer Tomatoes tea towel - (1)
atsuko  to angryangel - glass animal stitch markers - (2)
penguino to avesthel - handdye yarn "Tulip" - (2)
lunanne to angry angel - Lunanne - Blue cupcake bag - (2)
catpants to angry angel - grapevine cluster ring - (2)
Purpleone to La_Chrystelle - Abstract art pendant by Etsy artist. 4cm in length &Crocheted flower pin, 7.5cm across. - (1)

Dulcinea to purpleone - bowl - (1)
travelbug to fluffybaka - "I love Etsy" business card holder -(1)
theSickRose to Avesthel - hacky sack - (1)
theSickRose to Avesthel - hacky sack - (1)

Send by May 31st
Cookies to Avesthel -green crochet skullcap & crochet cupcake - (1)
Raina.storms to LaughingLark-Glass Jewelry Catcher-(2)

Send by June 1st
fun4bambi to raina.storms - Frame Style Earring Holders:  d) Tabletop earring frame - The Glittery One (blues and greens!)  -(1)
atsuko to thesickRose - Glass animal stitch markers - (2)
penguino to crystalfairy -Hello Kitty Bandanna - (1)

Send by June 2nd

sewknitter to gavagai - octopus beaded pendant - (1)
xladyluckx to atsuko-Storybook 1" pin set Two -(1)
xladyluckx to atsuko-Storybook 1" pin set Three - (1)

Eliea to sewknitter - Turtle Beaded Anklet glass beads and Malachite Glass - (1)
GatsbyGirl to sewknitter -Jewelry Pouch - (1)
redheadskydiver to la_chrystelle - Microscope slide pendant kit - (3)

Send by June 3rd
legerdemain to redheadskydiver - pink dangly earrings - (2)
Legerdemain to AsphaltQueen - pink sherbert earrings - (1)
Dulcinea to sewknitter - Size I fimo covered hook, roses,- (1)
mojo to catpants - multicolor crocheted baby blanket - (1)
travelbug to catpants - freakin' adorable baby slippers - (1)
fun4bambi to chellyf - novelty fiber crocheted scrunchies - (1)

Send by June 4th
javede to nicolassa - blue summer headband - (1)
javade to atsuko -handknit kids socks- (1)
knitting nyxxie to nicolassa - black flower earrings and white - (1)
gavagai to Angry Angel - Summer snake bag -(2)
gavagai to angry angel - red button bag - (1)

grieney to crystalfairy - 2 ribbon belts - (1)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007 04:07:51 PM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007 09:00:25 AM »

Final Points for Round 2!

Name   Current Points   pending

_Suicidal_Angel_   0   0
Angry Angel   3   0
AsphaltQueen   3   0
atsuko   7   0
Avesthel   4   0
catpants   4   0
chelleyf   0   0
chrissiemags   2   0
Cookies   1   1
craftydeb   1   2
crystalfairy   0   0
Dulcinea   3   0
Eliea   1   0
fluffybaka   1   0
Fun4Bambi   0   2
GatorWrangler   3   0
GatsbyGirl   3   0
gavagai   1   2
gothmom   4   0
Grieney   1   2
igobylorib   1   2
javede   3   0
kayrun   3   0
knitting_nyxxie   4   1
knitwit   6   0
KraftyKT   4   0
la_chrystelle   1   0
LaughingLark   5   0
Legerdemain   7   2
loves2experiment   4   0
Lunanne   2   0
Mlsocci74   4   0
Mojo   5   0
nicolassa   3   0
peihan17   3   0
penguino   5   1
ptarmic wumpus   3   0
purpleone   1   0
raina.storms   2   2
raynbow   3   0
redheadskydiver   0   3
rockmygypsysoul   0   1
Sansa   3   0
sewknitter   3   0
snowyangel   1   0
TheSickRose   5   0
travelbug   6   0
valsped   1   2
xladyluckx   0   2
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007 06:41:20 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
raynbow
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007 09:00:52 AM »

RAYNBOW'S LITTLE SHOP OF CRAFTSTERS

All my items are 1 point!

1 Green acrylic and polyester blend panta.  Made with chunky yarn, so it's very wide.  It's not too tight on my big fat head, so it should fit big heads fine.  If you have a smaller head, you might need to trim it up a little bit.  Also, since it's so wide, it'll be really warm during the winter I think.
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7709-2/3-31-2007+4-39-21+PM_0001.JPG

I also have a pinkishpeachish and white cotton panta, no picture yet.

One felted soap! The soap is glycerin base, so it's vegetarian.  It's got green tea in it, and an apple scent.  I think it smells sort of like a spicy apple chai!

One more felted soap.  Glycerin base.  Pearberry scented, mmmmm.

Another felted soap! Orangey vanilla scent.  Felted with a mix of wool and alpaca, much softer than some of my other felted soaps, try this one if you've been worried about them being scratchy!

(If you would like felted soaps of a specific scent, please let me know.  Color is also somewhat chooseable, limited by what I have in my scrap pile!)

I don't have any sheepy soaps pre-made.  But I can make them up easily, so go ahead and claim if you'd like them.  The current batch of sheepy soaps are being made with an awesome shea butter base.  Available scents include rose, plumeria, pearberry, vanilla, baby powder, clean and soapy, orange, mango, lavendar mint, jasmine chamomille, peach ..... i feel like i'm forgetting something.... those are most of them!
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7856-2/4-18-2007+8-37-24+PM_0002.JPG

Loofah soaps!  The blue one is jasmine chamomille scented. The peach one is, you guessed it peach.  They are 1 point each, but with them you can also choose 2 guest sized soaps (not pictured.)  I have mango scented turtles and plumeria scented froggies!

Duck on the water soap.  Miniature rubber ducky floating on a yummy aqua olive oil soap, baby powder scented.  And so he won't get lonely on the trip, a light aqua, pearberry scented glycerin soap buddy!
http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7862-2/4-18-2007+8-38-17+PM_0004.JPG

I also have another one of these that is a duck lying down instead of sitting up in the soap, and the soap is slightly lighter and less translucent.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7873-2/4-22-2007+6-43-48+PM_0021.JPG
Polymer clay barettes, set of two.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7879-2/4-22-2007+6-45-29+PM_0023.JPG
Polymer clay covered altoid tin, lid comes completely off.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7882-2/4-22-2007+6-47-02+PM_0024.JPG
Polymer clay bead bracelet.  It is not highly sanded or polished, the beads have a very matte surface.  Stretchy cord.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7888-2/4-22-2007+6-49-14+PM_0026.JPG
Seed bead bracelet.  I should have taken a picture of this on my wrist.  It looks very scrunchy here but that's just because it's on a stretchy cord.  It flattens out nicely on your wrist.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7891-2/4-22-2007+6-49-38+PM_0027.JPG
Seed bead bracelet.  This one is not on a stretchy cord.  It should fit a small adult or large child.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7894-2/4-22-2007+6-53-33+PM_0028.JPG
Seed bead rings.  Your choice of ??several??.

http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/d/7903-2/4-22-2007+6-22-03+PM_0004.JPG
Flower beads!  Handmade from polymer clay.  TEN beads for 1 point, mix and match from any of my beads.  (The people beads are all gone now, but most of the others are still available!)
Click the link to see the rest of my beads. http://www.hawkworld.net/gallery/crafts/swaps/beads/

And a couple 2 point items:

Blue Jean batt -Approximately 50g wool,cotswold curls, angelina for sparkle (hard to see in the picture)

Raspberry Ice batt - Approximately 50g handdyed wool, cotswold curls, and some sparkle
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007 05:24:23 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx

woo woo!

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007 09:01:41 AM »

OPEN!!!!

Cupcake Pin Cushion - ONE POINT

Cupcake Pin Cushion - Red Sewing Notions Fabric - ONE POINT

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007 05:17:42 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007 09:07:48 AM »

love2experiment's little swap shop
Sorry!  Shops Closed Sad

All items are handcrafted by me.  I don't smoke, but I have a mini schnauzer who likes to sleep in my craftroom Smiley  If you have pet allergies, please take that into consideration!  

To find out more about the items and/or see more pictures of the items, please click on the pictures!

CRYSTAL CUBE BEADS THREADER EARRINGS  1 point

BLACK AND WHITE WRISTLET  2 points
Measurements for wristlet: 7 inches by 5.5 inches
Strap is approximately 7.5 inches

DOTTY ZIPPERED POUCH   1 point
Measurements: 7 inches by 5.5 inches

JAPANESE FLORAL WRISTLET  2 points SOLD TO LAUGHINGLARK!!!

FELT CUPCAKE WITH JIMMIES  1 point SOLD TO GATSBYGIRL!!!

SWAROVSKI BEADS THREADER EARRINGS  1 point SOLD TO GATSBYGIRL!!!

FELT CUPCAKE WITH JIMMIES II  1 point SOLD TO AVESTHEL!!!

BOLD PAISLEY ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO LAUGHINGLARK!!!

EAT YOUR VEGGIES ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO FLUFFYBAKA!!!

RED AND WHITE WRISTLET  1 point SOLD TO PENGUINO!!!

SWAROVSKI BEADS THREADER EARRINGS II  1 point SOLD TO FUN4BAMBI!!!

FELT CUPCAKE WITH JIMMIES III  1 point SOLD TO GAVAGAI!!!

ICONIC SUSHI ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO FLUFFYBAKA!!!

ICONIC SUSHI ZIPPERED POUCH II  1 point SOLD TO THESICKROSE!!!

SUSHI ZIPPERED POUCH  1 point SOLD TO PENGUINO!!!

THANKS FOR VISITING MY SHOP Cheesy

loves2experiment's purchases:

LaughingLark to loves2experiment - 5 beaded pendants - 2 points - 1st claim

LaughingLark to loves2experiment Set of three spider pendants blues and gold - 1 point 2nd claim

raynbow to loves2experiment Eucalyptus mint sheepy soap - 1 point 3rd claim

purpleone to loves2experiment Mod domino pendant - 1 point 4th claim

javede to loves2experiment - Sock yarn, 100 g - 2 points - 5th claim

javede to loves2experiment - Lace Ladder yarn - 1 point - 6th claim

Sansa to loves2experiment - Red Totable Tote Medium - 2 points - 7th claim

peihan17 to loves2experiment - Tabbed Turtle Blanket - 2 points - 8th claim

LaughingLark to loves2experiment - Hot pink metallic wire, cherry quartz chips and pink wood beads Tree of Life pendant - 1 point - 9th claim

penguino to loves2experiment - Hand-dyed merino yarn "Aqua" - 2 points - 10th claim

knitwit to loves2experiment - Sunrise batt - 1 point - 11th claim

knitwit to loves2experiment - Atlantic batt - 1 point - 12th claim

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 10:47:28 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007 09:14:48 AM »

Avesthel's emporium of goodies is CLOSED

My Shop in round 3:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=173538.msg1784397#msg1784397

Want to see the Sold items? Clicky clicky!--> http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167776.msg1715562#msg1715562

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sold:
started with 3 pts
*Angry Angel - blue flower hair elastics - 1
*La_Chrystelle - pink flower hair elastics - 1
*Valsped - Mobiuos ball chainmail toy - 1
*LaughingLark-Chocolate frosted crocheted donut- 2
*redheadskydiver - chain maille bracelet -3
*Grieney - mobius earrings - 1
*redheadskydiver - mobius flower earrings -1
*sansa - mobius earrings - 1
*purpleone - mobius flower chaimaille bracelet - 3
*nicolassa - mobius chainmaille earrings - 1
*lunanne -chainmail jeychain with moonstone - 1
*purpleone - Mobius flower chainmail earrings - 1
*Angry Angel - Rainbow chainmail bracelet - 2
*Grieney - mobius chain bracelet - 3
*Fun4bambi - Mobius flower chainmail bracelet - 3
*Fun4bambi - Mobius flower chainmail earrings - 1
*knitwit - Fabric pins -1
All the items I sold have been received in their new happy homes! 
----------------------------------
bought:
*Knitwit to Avesthel - rapunzel scarf kit - 1
*Knitwit to Avesthel - Tiffany Blue Batt 1
*Dulcinea to Avesthel - Bowl #3 - 1
*Laughinglark to Avesthel - flower brooch, oceany blue - 1
*travelbug to avesthel - Vinyl Roadster Wallet - 1
*sewknitter to avesthel -needle holder -3
*redheadskydiver to avesthel - drop spindle -2
*raynbow to avesthel - spicy apple chai felted soap -1
*grieney to avesthel - Pale lilac scarf - 1
*fun4bambi to avesthel - Crocheted, black cotton kitchen mitt - 1
*knitwit to avesthel - Roving dye kit -1
*loves2experiment to avesthel - yummy cupcake - 1
*javede to avesthel - blue roving - 2
*javede to avesthel - blue roving - 2
*angry angel to avesthel - yoda - 2
*penguino to avesthel - handdye yarn "Tulip" - 2
*TheSickRose to avesthel - 2 hackey sacks - 2
*cookie -- green crochet skullcap and cupcake - 1
All items bought have been received!!  Cheesy

Avail: 4
Pending: 0

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007 01:24:13 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007 09:15:37 AM »

CLOSED;D

See you in June!!  Smiley

Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

1 point items:
-Money Aloha shirt cards.  You get a set of six cards.   Bills are enlarged to 9 inches long prior to folding.  Interior is blank for your personal message.  Cards are approximately 3.5 inches tall.  Buttons/ties can be added upon request.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01542-1.jpg

-Fun, Fruity Bracelet/Anklet.  Custom fit.  Please send me your measurements!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01538brac.jpg

-Freshwater pearl necklace. Simple and elegant. These pearls are really cool, they have concentric rings on them...you can see it side profile on the second pearl.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01387b.jpg

-Baby in a nest.  Could not manage to capture the detail on the baby's face, but I promise, it's nice.  Comes with silver plated chain --customized length.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01389b.jpg

-2 flower hairpins pattern provided by joybucket.  Thanks LaughingLark!!  Made with fabric, beads, and love.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01479.jpg

2 point items:

-Glass animal stitch markers (elephant, fish, turtle, panda, birdie, and penguin).  The colors of the (elephant, turtle, and penguin may be different from what is pictured, but they will be cute and I'll give you a choice of colors). SOLD Thanks _Suicidal_Angel_   1 set left!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01369.jpg

-modified Cherry Necklace made with faceted glass beads and green glass leaf on silver plated findings.  Comes on a silver plated chain customized to the length of your preference.  Everything is the same as the original cherry pendant except for the leaf.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01480.jpg

-(right) Stitch markers made with lever-back earrings for either crocheting or knitting...or wearing as earrings.   Wink
(left) Bling, Bling Ring.  Adjustable silver plated ring with glass beads. Fun!! SOLD to Amazing.  Smiley
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/composite2.jpg

-cha cha bracelet in green for a 6" wrist. Made with glass beads.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01364-1.jpg

-cha cha bracelet in blue. Customized fit Square bead cha cha bracelet in blue glass. Please send me your wrist size when ordering.  Sample pictured.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01291b.jpg

-Bling, Bling Rings!  Made with glass on an adustable silver plated ring. Choose from a-white mixed, b-blues with red center, c-green flowers, d-turquioise flowers, or e-green/turquiose flowers.  FUN!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01381b.jpg

-Butterfly necklace.  Choose one.  Made with Swarovski crystals and Cech glass with silver plated chain and findings.  One size fits all.  Can modify size if desired.  Chain length 18".
red and pink:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01482a.jpg
greens:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01483a.jpg
turquioise and green:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01484a.jpg
Here's an overall view:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC01470a.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007 10:43:59 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Best Headshot
How to Take a Group Portrait
How to Take a Portrait
How to Take Great Photographs
How to Take Pictures of Wild Animals
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...