A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,070
Currently Running With Scissors:
755 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 19800 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2007 07:57:44 PM »

thanks for posting bekahzzz!

ok, i received an absolutely AWESOME package from maezen!

sorry to have to do the photo collage but i have 50000000 swap pics to upload tonight and i need to sleep eventually!   Wink

so going clockwise from top right:

1) awesome cafe themed cannister
2) little sleeves to put on my coffee to protect my hand from the heat!  and a travel coffee mug!  (i lost mine when i moved!!)
3) group shot
4) a recipe card holder and a TON (literally like 25) recipes for various coffees, tea mixes, and coffee deserts, etc.
5) several yards of coffee themed fabric so i can make a bunch of stuff for my new kitchen!! this was so genius.  she asked me if i had a theme for my kitchen and i said no, so she sent me enough fabric to make it my theme.  i'm thinking aprons, placemats, trivets!!! woo!
6) a bunch of heavenly smelling coffee and tea mixes she made herself (and included the recipes and preparation instructions for) - the Spiced Tea one smells AMAZING!  i can't wait to have a cup with breakfast tomorrow!

thanks for an amazing package maezen!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2007 02:15:25 PM »

Wow! Miss a day or two and miss a lot!

hardyswanton01- I so want that bag! My friend's brother used to work for a coffee roasting company. I wonder if he still has connections...hmmm. ..must investigate this...

bekahzz- What an awesome package! I love the fabric on the wristlet, the magnets are great, the drawing is wonderful, the caffeine shirt is funny and the cappuccino cozy is fantastic!

ViolinRomance- I'm jealous about the Butterfinger cocoa that you also got. I have to look for this in the stores. The amigurumi are adorable (I think I have those patterns- I need to make some!). The tea mixes sound yummy and the cup cozy is such a good idea!

Fluxity- I love the giraffe canisters and those mugs are the perfect mugs for holding with both hands while sitting curled up on the couch!

smashergirl- The monster cup cozy is a riot! The tea bag stuffie is pretty cute, too. And the dragon tea pot is very cool!

thewench- I love the knitted dishcloth! It's subtle, which makes it that much cooler!

bethiej78- The coffee sleeves are great, and I can't wait to see what you make with your coffee themed fabrics! And PS: I like the photo collage- how do you do that?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2007 03:52:30 PM »

For those of you who liked the burlap coffee sack tote bag, I started a thread in the bags section that has more pictures and a brief explanation of where I got it and how I did it.  It's here:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=172818.0

Thanks for the positive feedback!  It's the first bag I've ever made so I'm glad you guys like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2007 05:45:06 PM »

i've been using it to transport my stuff back and forth to work.  its roomy and quite sturdy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonsMuse
« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2007 05:59:35 PM »

I got some awesome stuff from smashergrl today, even if I had to go grumble at some postal workers to get it.

from left to right: Awesome pacman themed coasters, a fluffy mug cozy, a coffee crisp bar, a polymer clay coffee cup figurine with wire "smoke"(very clever),  a crochet skull trivet, a recipe booklet and some German chocolate cake whole bean coffee, and Japanese popcorn tea . The German chocolate cake smell freaking delicious and the popcorn one stupefied me for a bit. There's actually popcorn in it. Can't wait to try them both tomorrow morning. She also sent this:

A very lovely T-shirt with a skull mug on it. Thanks so much smashergrl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2007 06:07:41 PM »

oh wow, love that package and great T shirt

I recieved another package from violinromance today.  Some things that she accidentally left out of the first.  It is two pair of coffee bean earings.  The beans she made from clay.  They are so cool, I will post pics soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midnightoak
« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2007 11:12:55 PM »

Wow! Everyone is getting such lovely stuff. Love those coasters. Very cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashergrl
Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is Happiness.

Procrastination: art of keeping up with last week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2007 06:47:40 AM »

I got some awesome stuff from smashergrl today, even if I had to go grumble at some postal workers to get it.
from left to right: Awesome pacman themed coasters, a fluffy mug cozy, a coffee crisp bar, a polymer clay coffee cup figurine with wire "smoke"(very clever),  a crochet skull trivet, a recipe booklet and some German chocolate cake whole bean coffee, and Japanese popcorn tea . The German chocolate cake smell freaking delicious and the popcorn one stupefied me for a bit. There's actually popcorn in it. Can't wait to try them both tomorrow morning. She also sent this:

A very lovely T-shirt with a skull mug on it. Thanks so much smashergrl!
didnt they want to give it to you? (the coffee cup figurine is a photo holder)   I'm glad that you like everything!  I love the candy that was in my package - we dont have that kind of thing on the other end of the state! 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007 06:48:51 AM by smashergrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kurtzie
Kurtzie

kitty feet

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2007 07:27:02 AM »

love the tshirt dragonsmuse, what does it say under the cup?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
http://LittleGemsbyKari.etsy.com
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2007 08:43:10 AM »

bethiej78- The coffee sleeves are great, and I can't wait to see what you make with your coffee themed fabrics! And PS: I like the photo collage- how do you do that?

Using Microsoft PowerPoint.  I will try to explain, but sometimes I suck at explaining.  Here it goes anyway:

First I click and drag the pics I want to use from their folder into powerpoint (or sometimes use the command "insert picture from file").  Then I arrange them however I want them to look, and then select them all at once (either by clicking and dragging over to highlight them all, or holding down CTRL and clicking each one individually.)   While they're all selected, you right click on any one of them, and in the menu that pops up there's an option called "Grouping", under which, the first command is "Group" - click this.  This will group all the pictures together as one item.  Then you right click on them again (as the one item), and when the menu appears select the command that says "Save as Picture."  This will default to the file type "enhanced windows metafile" but if you use the dropdown you'll see that jpg and gif are also both options.  then just save it onto your computer to be uploaded later!

hope that was clear!  if not feel free to ask any Qs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Vampire Eyes for Halloween
Inside Cosmo for Latinas Fall/Winter Issue
Tips for a Sexy Smokey Eye
How to Do Pixie Lott-Inspired Eye Makeup
How to Apply False Eyelashes
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...