A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,774
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 21971 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2007 05:26:32 PM »

Vanilla chai recipe was sent to cassafrass. i can't seem to find my copy of it. hopefully she'll share it with y'all. Making it made my apartment smell like chai for two days which is not a bad thing at all. The air freshener she made me smells awesome too, and maybe she'll share that? -mer

Ooooh! I hope she shares! After all, that's what Craftster is all about, right? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
aedara
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2007 07:05:46 PM »

Woohoo, thanks for posting those!  My loot es teh fat. :  D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop - Child of Glum
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Aedara
razorsharp

rely a bit too heavily on alcohol and irony.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007 07:33:51 PM »

Okay, day two of dental procedure induced intoxification, BUT I think I managed to get the pictures uploaded properly. Here goes:

This is the stuff I recieved from yarn_tart

Heres the store bought yummies she sent. (The coffee crisp bar lost the fight during mailing, but the rest of the stuff is fantastic!)

GORGEOUS tea themed stitch markers. They are SO cute. I am already using them, I started knitting up a sweater last night, and it just so happened that these markers fit on my US9 needles best. They are also my favorite shades of green.

This is some Australian wool she dyed with tea

Scented coasters (that soak up "spilled during nitros haze" hot chocolate accidents quite well!)

A flower pot with a wonderful overlapping tea pot pattern and quote on it.
Inside and next to, is some cocoa mix and scone mix that she sent, I'm going to bake the scone mix tonight to have with breakfast tomorrow once I can eat solids again!

And my personal favorite: This GORGEOUS hand thrown ceramic mug. I do pottery too, so I was stoked to get this! It's nice and light weight so it doesn't feel like you're lifting weights when it's full, and it's glazed a very pretty goldish brown.

She also requested that I post pictures of the stuff I sent her, since her camera cable is lost. I'll wait until she recieves though!

Thank you so much yarn_tart!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011 09:00:11 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

design. dye. knit. spin. sip.
Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2007 11:59:40 PM »

Wow. I love the green teapot and cup. Is such a lovely way to store the cup ready for the next drink. I also like the thrown mug.

Lovely stich markers. No idea how you use them but they alsways look great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
redheadskydiver
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007 06:01:09 AM »

Man I searched every where for little tea cup charms to make stitch markers and couldn't find any. Where did you get them?

Christina
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2007 06:02:36 AM »

I love that hand thrown mug - beautiful.  And the stitch markers are lovely too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
sammimag
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2007 06:40:05 AM »

I've seen those charms or something similar at Walmart of all places. I like  the stitch markers too. The cupcake bag is also great.

Man I searched every where for little tea cup charms to make stitch markers and couldn't find any. Where did you get them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pheather

I am full of p and v....

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2007 08:51:54 AM »

That is great stuff.  I too am a sucker for the hand thrown cup, great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2007 01:58:05 PM »

Fabulous stuff!  Wow, tea dyed yarn, I love that.  And I'm lusting after the mug.

But more importantly,  Wink I got my package from hardyswanton01 last night!!  You should have seen my face, I was like a little kid at christmas again (This is my first swap)!  I love everything, it was all tasteful and it felt so good to know somebody put thought into my preferences and made stuff I really LOVE!  I'm super excited about it; one of the items is a needle roll-up case made from fabric with a coffee cup motif on it and I already put all my knitting and crochet needles in it!   Cheesy Cheesy  How did you know I needed a needle case?!  I also had a lot of fun fitting the knitted tea cozy over my teapot (it fits perfect), and it also doubles as a "sexy hat" according to my fiance!   Cool

I will post pictures tonight when I get home from work since I didn't have time last night.  Thanks for all the great stuff, hardyswanton01 and I hope you get your package soon!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply.etsy.com
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2007 02:05:29 PM »

razorsharp- You got some great stuff! And bummer about the coffee crisp bar- I love those and we can't get them here. I'd just eat the crushed remains...  Cheesy

I love the tea dyed yarn. I really want to try some yarn dyeing, and I never thought of using tea! And I love the mug- it looks like it would be nice to wrap your hands around (my definition of the perfect mug: I can wrap my hands around it and they will be warm, but not burning). And, I like how she decorated the flower pot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Image Rhythm and Balance Part 1/2
How to Create Image Rhythm and Balance Part 2/2
How to Work in Monotone
How to Create an Alternative Star Trail
How to Effectively Use a Shutter Speed
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...