A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 21572 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007 06:10:22 PM »

uh oh, maybe I didn't do enough, and I already sent!  That's a great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

razorsharp

rely a bit too heavily on alcohol and irony.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007 09:54:25 PM »

Ooooh, what a fabulous box of goodies! I think I'm going to try to send my package on Wed.
I think I may have permanantly killed my sewing machine, so I've been trying to finish this last thing...but, I think I'm going to have to come up with something different, because my hand sewing is worse than my machine sewing.

I can't wait to send/recieve, I'm so excited! Everyone is doing such great stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

design. dye. knit. spin. sip.
cassafrass
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007 11:21:18 PM »

Ok, I sent to Meredithy last week, and I just can't wait. I have to post pics. Sorry, the light wasn't very good.

(The whole deal)

The purse

Closeup of the pocket on the outside. "With enough caffeine, I could rule the world."

An excuse to show a picture of "the boss". She was making sure the stitchwork was satisfactory.

Ok, it looks a little like... poo. BUT! It's homemade coffee scented air freshner for her car! And it closes, so it doesn't get too intense!

The tea cannister, which allegedly didn't make it.  Cry

Notecards w/ envelopes

Last but not least, a picture of a few extra goodies!

Oh! Added bonus! Recipe to roast your own coffee with a popcorn maker.

I hope you liked it Meredithy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
!
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007 11:32:40 PM »

WOW!  Shocked
you are a craft master! great stuff, I'm loving the variety and ingenuity in this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy.com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply.etsy.com
Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007 09:19:10 AM »

Great stuff everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yarn_tart

Dark Lords don't Frolic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007 10:30:21 AM »

I just did some crafting this morning and a ton of shopping yesterday.  I'll probably be sending out ... Saturday (yes, a day late, sorry, the post office will be closed by the time I leave work and not open when I go). 

Everyone's stuff looks great.  I can't wait to settle down and enjoy my package knowing everyone out there is doing the same!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to change the world because it's easier than changing me. - Carbon Leaf

April in Autumn - yarn_tart's etsy shop is coming soon!

My wists
Pheather

I am full of p and v....

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007 04:08:10 PM »

uh oh, maybe I didn't do enough, and I already sent!  That's a great package.

Thanks for the compliment.  Please don't worry about what you sent.  I think I overcompensated due to swap anxiety (this was my first swap).  I also didn't realize how much I had done until I got it all together, but I sent it all anyways because I bought/did it all specifically for my swap partner. 

I am loving everyone else's stuff as well.  My MIL called me at work and let me know my package is waiting at home for me (she watches my daughter while I am at work).  I can't wait (42 minutes to go until I get to leave!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adetten
Jen the Jew

You got to pick up every stitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007 03:15:14 AM »

All of the work on here is beautiful, unfortunately my family has come down with a bad case of the stomach flu but all of your wonderful things have inspired me! =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"What about simple people like you and me, All we wanna do is have some fun, bring some joy to everyone, play some music that makes you move, watch you shake your body and groove, bob your head to the beat and rock steady, Let me know when your ready, burn some herb and get irie.." - Outlaw Nation
Midnightoak
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007 10:05:55 AM »

Luckily I got a day of work this week so had time to leisurely pop in to post my parcel instead of arriving late (although I am on flexi-time so it isn't that bad). I have horrible first swap anxiety expecially after seeing everyone's lovely stuff...

oh and to top it all off, I found a perfect item for this swap...an hour after I posted the parcel   Embarrassed ah well...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pheather

I am full of p and v....

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007 10:49:34 AM »

***EDIT:  Thank you both Sammimag and Dulcinea for your help with the pictures.  Hopefully it worked this time.  ***

I received yesterday.  Thank you so much Sammimag, I loved everything.  I now know that I need to get off my butt and learn to read crochet patterns (I have only ever done scarves).  Everything was perfect!  This is my first picture post, so bear with me if the images are large, there are too many or they don't show up.

First of all here is a group shot (except for the cool bookmark, which is in the cup modeling my coffee cozy)

Next are some wonderful fulled/felted coasters shaped like a teapot.

Here is the awesome embroidered hair scarf (which has the same sun/moon fabric as my daughters baby quilt (I love suns/moons/stars)

A coffee cup armigumi (sorry if I spelled it wrong) which now lives on my desk at work.

A coffee cup cozy and some chai tea: with a pattern Sammimag made up (here is where my crochet jealousy really kicks in)

And a knitted dishcloth with a steaming coffee cup design in it (sorry if the picture is hard to see, maybe I will get better at it.  Also the colors are off but it was the best way to show off the pattern).  Sammimag has mad crochet and knitting skills (I can't believe that you just taught yourself, you did awesome)

Awesome bookmark:

Thank you so much Sammimag, you made this experience wonderful.  I forgot a solo picture of the coffee, and it sure smells deliscious.  I am glad you enjoyed everything!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007 03:49:48 PM by Pheather » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose Organic Baby Clothes
Baby Hair Clips
Wedding Wear For Kids
Helping a Child Adjust to School Uniforms
Kids Clothing for All Seasons
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...