A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Swap 4!!  (Read 14226 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spolowitz

Wiggidy Wack?....No just regular type

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2007 01:03:37 PM »

I received form TheCraftyCat today !! I'm going to try and be good and unwrap my presents as I knit but I need to get some knitting needles first this weekend. buttt luckily I got a present already outside of the ball.

thanks ! I can't wait to see whats inside!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2007 01:41:06 PM »

Man, everything is so cleverly hidden in that ball!  So nicely wrapped!

Yikes! It puts mine to shame!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nellum
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2007 02:17:10 PM »

I received from annaonthemoon today!  The package was great, and of course I've unwrapped everything... I'll post pictures tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2007 02:20:54 PM »

I received from annaonthemoon today!  The package was great, and of course I've unwrapped everything... I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Aw, i'll be without net tomorrow. Ah, well.  Glad you got it though! Everything arrived intact? No nastygrams from customs? 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
artemisfair
"Full of evil, hate and delicious peanut butter."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2007 02:24:52 PM »

Yay, I'm glad you liked everything. I bought the knitting machine just the way it was, it didn't come with directions or anything but it seems to be in working condition. 75 cents!
Oh yeah, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but don't try to eat the bracelet, it isn't really starburst inside those wrappers, it's sculpey! That way when you go out in the rain you can still wear it.
You're so much better at making jewelry than me, and I really could have used the elastic cord you sent me before I made the bracelet, so if you want to, you can take it apart and use the starburst beads for whatever reason you may have.
Stephen just told me that the picture wasn't working so I'm going to post it now.

That's 1st deadly sin: lust.

Sorry about that.
And I saw you liked duct tape so I had to make it for you. I have a duct tape wallet too, but mine is more functional than pretty. It's hot pink though. If we ever do a personal swap, I'll be sure to send you duct tape in the 5 different colors they sell.
I hope you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The Kraken stirs, and ten billion sushi dinners cry out for venegeance!" ~ Good Omens
Need wist list assistance?
Personal Swapper! <3 Make me some wall-art!

Steph has wists![/url
artemisfair
"Full of evil, hate and delicious peanut butter."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2007 02:26:16 PM »

P.S. My teeth started hurting pretty bad from crafting, I was going to post that a couple of days ago, but I didn't want everyone to guess what I was making HAHA!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The Kraken stirs, and ten billion sushi dinners cry out for venegeance!" ~ Good Omens
Need wist list assistance?
Personal Swapper! <3 Make me some wall-art!

Steph has wists![/url
maiziemama
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2007 03:11:43 PM »

I received from kyou...thanks!

here a pic...sorry its sideways...i have a nursing newborn in arms and my upload program is not cooperating...i only have so much time these days, so just turn your head! i ain't fixin it!

she sent a cute purse pattern, cascade 220 red yarn, lots of candy, some lotion, 2 little sewn pouches and a little book, some extra fabric to line the purse, a zipper, a button, and some rickrac.

thanks for swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2007 03:27:20 PM »

I received from spolowitz today.  And here it is:

She warned me that part of what I need for the pattern is wrapped in the ball... mmm... perfect excuse to peek ahead Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginamonster
Monsterlicious

hee hee.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2007 05:04:45 PM »

This lazy girl is finally posting pictures of my goodies. er, craft goodies from the magic yarn ball swap!

Before I unwound, with mug award and lovely broach. This is the pattern i am working on too!

Closeup of the broach! I LOVE it!!

Unwound. There were fun buttons and pretty lace (really, where did you get it??I love it!!) Some Wiltons dye for dying wool, some pretty silver thread for plying, little felt thingys that I stuck to my TV speaker...

some of them are still stuck there. There was a cupcake patch, turquoise thread, Purple thread, Sequin patches, beaded beads, sequins, and Handspun!!

I am spoiled. Not shown are the little fuzzy chicks that have joined my "pooping" menagerie on top of the TV. (candy dispensers.) and the two bars of soap that Lubee sent for me to try.

Thank you Lubee! I am sorry that my photo skills don't give your stuff justice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like making stuff. Rumor has it, I'm an elf. Like a Santa Elf, not one of those elegant LOTR types.  Mostly because I compulsively craft and partially because I have green shoes.
missedakick
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2007 06:37:30 PM »

whoooo hooo! I have recieved. yarn_mafia DID me in. I am one spoiled girl. THE yarn she spun, yes SPUN, is amazing and lovely. She also dyed a skien, so I got two skiens of yarn and she WOVE me a change pouch. There were also stitch markers, earrings and some pin back buttons with excellent messages =) eeeep. On to the pictures.

This is my yarn ball that I had to rip into. My pattern is for a head wrap (panta) She also dyed some fabric to serve as a dread wrap for me (lovely)

UNWRAPPED oh my the goodies. She bought me some delicious organic chocolate. It's interesting she picked some out made in her hometown flaver- Hempen Hazelnut. Which me and the guy broke into, and then she also bought some made in my hometown from the endangerd species chocolate bar company which i have dumpster dived at with GREAT results. So a tale of two cities, eh?

CLOSE UPS.

Thats all gang, thanks for the amazing package yarn_mafia, you were fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.foxlovesgnome.e tsy.com

I finally opened up shop!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Make Time Work For You with Philip Zimbardo
Spike Lee Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Eric Bogosian Talks About Perforated Heart
Stephanie McClellan and Beth Hamilton Wish They Had This Talent
Bob Shepherd Talks About The Infidel
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...