A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
534 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: QUICK! www.knithappens.com !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6788 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Brae_Day
« on: November 06, 2004 07:58:15 PM »

I was at knithappens.com about ten minutes ago and the projects from the new book weren't posted yet... But I couldn't resist and came back just now and guess what?  They're up!  Go check them out. 

This book came JUST in time for Christmas.  Everyone's getting fuzzy dice this year, oohhhh yeah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wootwoot

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004 08:08:39 PM »

I've been checking constantly and just saw that.  I love the patterns in this one. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbabwe
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004 08:21:25 PM »

Yahooooeeee!

I never thought that I would be gettin' so excited about knitting patterns. Crazy, man. I can't wait to get my hands on this thing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zephren
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004 09:23:58 PM »

Holy Moly! Ive been so excited about the new book, but I almost fell out of my seat! There are so many cool patterrns! U am so knitting the union jack sweater, and the belts and the hand bag, oh and probbally the devil kid pants as well. Watch out yarn, here I come with some knitting madness like a chicken with my head cut off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hillsmel
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004 02:36:29 AM »

ahh I cannot wait!

I want to knit that blue wrap-around sweater... its gorgeous!

Theres so many things I want to knit... I want the book now! SOOOO excited.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tease My Needles
bryonyramsden
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004 04:57:48 AM »

Ditto - I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this!  Unfortunately, I asked for it for Christmas from my brother, so I have to wait another 2 months for it Sad  But that will let me finish some of the other stuff I have on the go!

Love the blue wrap top - I've been looking for that kind of pattern for ages!  Also love the flower jumper and the trucker vest, the striped shoulder bag, the handbg, my mum will want the stripey poncho...  I have to say I laughed out loud when I saw the slippers, but I can so see myself in them Cheesy  I want to make about 70% of those pics, so the lys will be out of stock in no time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am so boring I think people should be interested in me. 
www.bryonyramsden.c o.uk/wp - Library Girl Knits
debacle
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004 06:18:37 AM »

I'm soooo glad to see that, so far at least, you guys are digging the patterns in the book. And you know, the photos in the book are much nicer than the ones on my site, which I somehow made much to blown-out, color wise, and some of the stuff looks like it's glowing. (I hope to get that fixed some time this week). I'm also working on getting a bulletin board up there, not to take away from craftster.org or any of the other fab boards already out there, but just so that when folks ask book- or pattern-related questions, i can answer them there and they'll be available to everyone (and easier to find). If you stop by the site, please add your name to the email list so I can let you know when that's live. Okay, back to working on the bulletin board...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brae_Day
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004 09:53:34 AM »

I think knithappens having its own bulletin board is a great idea.  As far as it taking away from craftster?  Highly unlikely.  I think we're a bunch of posting fools and LOVE having the same project on more than one board.  Am I right, ladies?

Also, I rarely buy knitting books for patterns 'cause there are just so many free ones to pick out from online.... but the Stitch 'n Bitch books are different because they're so happy and lovely and lively.  Glossy full color pictures are my favorite. 

In fact, sometimes I still take my old Stitch 'n Bitch book into the bathroom with me when I need something to... occupy my time.  I've looked at the pictures probably a zillion times! 

UGH my next paycheck is WAY too far away.   Undecided  Until then I'll just have to lust over the website.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adrienne
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004 10:12:30 AM »

i am soooooo excited!!! i already asked my mom to get it for me for christmas....she'll probably haev to get a copy for my sister too (we need 2 copies cuz i'm 2000km away most of the year) oh man...i can so see me making those slippers, and all the sweaters and the bunny hat and the alligator mitts and the bags and ..and EVERYTHING!!!!

Thank you, Debbie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Touch not the cat bot a glove.
donutgirl
I'm Glazed!

Save your forks, there's pie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2004 11:21:37 AM »

I am so excited! My next paycheck is just not coming soon enough.

I adore that pink handbag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
The Makeup Secret That Will Make Your Skin Glow
Jaclyn Smith’s Beauty Secrets!
Rachel Zoe Spring 2014 - New York Fashion Week - Behind the Scenes & Runway
Think Like a Star with This Celeb Inspired Makeup Look
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...