A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Springfield? Anyone?  (Read 13489 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ameythestlily
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007 06:08:32 AM »

Sigh...me too. I really should finish the couches off. But when I have time (silly me there never is time) I crochet, knit, cross stitch, embrodier, sew and i'm learning punch needle, felting (w/a needle), tatting, beading, and how to properly play with clay. Wow I think my hobby needs a hobby, no wonder i never have time.
As for the JoAnne's Friendly's thing I can do either place (I just don't quite know where they are since they took away my JoAnne's at the springfield plaza (oh I am dating myself now)), So you and Kaiser choose (she knows where they are and I'll be the driver).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

2 more months till little Emmalyn makes her debut. So nervous but just can't wait Smiley
ranchelmarie
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007 05:54:45 PM »

Any weekend is good for me, and whichever place you want to meet would be fine.
There's also a craft fair coming up in Belchertown on June 16th, bunch of people selling their crafts, might be fun to go get some ideas or something. I really would like to do a table at a craft fair one of these days, but I keep finding them after sign ups have ended.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007 09:50:20 AM by ranchelmarie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ameythestlily
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007 09:00:11 PM »

That sounds like fun...(the Belchertown thing)
Hehehehe we should get together and share a table. I'm sure Kaiser would love to try selling some of her clothing designs.  Ooh maybe we can get in on the Mattoon Street festival this year. Just wish I could remember when it is.
Eh anyway Kaiser and I'll talk it over, see what works best. Hope to let you know soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

2 more months till little Emmalyn makes her debut. So nervous but just can't wait Smiley
ranchelmarie
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007 12:06:39 PM »

they're actually still doing sign ups for the Belchertown one, but it's kind of short notice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ranchelmarie
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007 09:39:53 AM »

so I'm thinking that craft fair might be the best place to meet, are you guys available next Saturday (6/16)? If we wanted to do some shopping for materials afterword, we could head to Amherst/Hadley, there's a Joann's, Michaels, Wal*Mart, about 20-30 minutes from Belchertown. Are you familiar with Belchertown and/or Amherst?

oh! I just saw a listing on a craft fair website for the mattoon st festival, it's September 8 & 9. Have you been to it before? Is it more artsy or more crafty? I'm interested in doing a craft fair booth, but they're so hard to find in time.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007 09:43:28 AM by ranchelmarie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ameythestlily
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007 10:59:52 AM »

Sounds good to me. Kaiser's moving furniture right now but I'll ask her later. Mattoon is hard to describe. Umm if we do more artsy than craftsy we could do a booth. (they do mostly jewelry and clothing, paintings and glassware) Its nice though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ranchelmarie
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007 11:03:00 AM »

I was thinking of doing quilts. I'm trying to start a little business making baby quilts out of organic cotton.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ameythestlily
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007 08:26:14 PM »

Hey Ranchelmarie...I'm wicked sorry but it looks like this weekend won't be so hot.
 Cry. My little bro's in the hospital and they aren't too sure if he's coming back out. My parents are driving up from Texas (cause originally they were supposed to be taking him back w/them to recoup and get better). So we won't really know how things are til Friday at the earliest.
I'm wicked sorry bout this. (and next weekend wouldn't work cause I'm supposed to go to Niagara Falls w/friends (that might also be cut)). But how bout the first weekend in July?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ranchelmarie
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007 08:32:01 PM »

oh man, I hope your brother's going to be alright! Don't be sorry, being with your family is much more important. Why don't we play it by ear and we'll figure something out. I'll keep you and your brother and family in my thoughts and prayers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ameythestlily
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007 08:35:15 PM »

Thank you so much
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Project Runway Winner Announced
Style Sound-Off: Rihanna, Kim K, Nikki Reed
Support Breast Cancer Awareness With These Pink Shoes
5 Ways To Wear a Leather Jacket
That Thong ... Done You Wrong
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...