Here we go Kats & Kitties:
Swap name: Pin-Up Girl Swap 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: ShaynaYasha
Sign-up date range: April 19th thru May 3rd
Date to send item by: June 4th, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? All are welcome
All ages allowed? Or 18+? Absolutely. (Craftsters under 16 will require parental permission)
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
I'm using some of the rules from qazicats Round 2 swap...
Make one large(time consuming) item &
2 medium or 4 small items . Anything to do with pin-up girls, mudflap girls, burlesque dancers, sexy retro women. Extras are permitted but make sure you communicate with your partner if you plan on sending extra items. We don't want anyone feeling as if they got the bad end of the deal.
Need some inspiration? Check out these great galleries from the 1st & 2nd rounds:
Gallery 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45442.0
Gallery 2: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=97160.0
Additionally, I'm using some of PinkMafia's rules:
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. You must post on this thread. A simple I'm in! or whatever will suffice. This is so I'm certain you get all messages.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
great swapper- for those who follow all the rules.
Did not thank partner or pm organizer when package was received- for those with bad manners
Poor communication- if you don't respond to my PMs but have been logging on to craftster
Shipped Late (w/ poor communication, or if over 1 week late w/ or w/out communication)
4. Please put "PIN-UP GIRL SWAP 3" in the title of all PMs
5. Delivery Confirmation Numbers (DC#) will be required for swap packages that are being sent within the United States. I'm will be pretty firm about this rule! If you're sending a package to another country, or if you don't reside in the United States, please save your receipts! Remember to send the DC# info to your swap partner(s) and the organizer.
7. It is important to communicate with your partners and the organizer. When you have received, please remember to inform your partner and the organizer! If you are late, you need to pm your partner and the swap organizer ASAP. You are still responsible for sending out the swap package in a timely manner! A blatant disregard for deadlines will result in a "sent late" comment in your swap profile.
8. I will send reminder PMs to check on your progress, this will help people avoid flaking. If you have any concerns or questions, PM me rather than just dropping out. If you and your partner have problems let me know so we can organize something. If i do not hear from you, you will likely receive negative feedback for poor communication. Lets make this a flake free and fun swap.
Please do not sign up if you can't fulfill the requirements of this swap
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap : Pin-Up Girl Swap 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Favorite Pin-up Girl / Artist:
Things you'd like to receive:
Things you can make:
Any additional notes for your partner:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Color Codes:Orange:ShippedBlue: Recv'd & feedback leftRed: Uh-Oh... Contact Me ASAPPartners List:ShaynaYasha
----> hardyswanton01Zero Cool
I tried to match people up by wants, needs, & location as best I could. Enjoy crafting for each other & don't forget to keep me in the loop.