A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY kit swap 8  (Read 9991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

flanman
Bumble Bee

yeeeahh!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007 11:14:22 AM »

Yay!!!!!! I recieved my Polymer clay kit yesterday!!!! It is soo amazing! Since there is already a picture of it on this board, I wont post one. But luxielou did a really nice job! THere is a booklet filled with color pictures demonstrating, and a little plastic tub filled with clay in all my fave colors, a cutter thingy, a roller pin, altoids for the tins, and some premade canes!! THANKS SOO much! THIS kit rocks, LuxieLou is the best!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Computer Swap! Join today!
Those who criticize the youth might just be gettin too old.
-Ludacris
Wist!
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007 02:15:41 PM »

awww thanks flanman! I'm glad you like your kit! I would love to see the tins you girls make with them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2007 08:19:53 PM »

Here are the kits I sent to valsped and pikabean.  They are exactly the same, so one pic should suffice!  There are instructions, drop spindles, wool roving, and a hat/scarf pattern I threw in.  It's not in the pic, but it went in the box.  Enjoy! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007 11:20:11 PM »

beckster awesome kits they look really nice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Mlsocci74
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2007 08:39:56 AM »

Great job on the smelly jellies. Smiley  I am so glad you all had fun making them.  Thanks for sharing the pics.

melissa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2007 01:07:44 AM »

some feedback has been updated but please remember to pm when you recieve a kit so your partners feedback can be updated too.

I have noticed there are a lot of kits missing from the gallery, please upload photos or ask your partner to do it for you.
NO ONE likes to not be appreciated for the work they put into your kit.

So come on show them off so people know you care.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007 05:46:49 AM »

Okay - I am going to really date myself here - but does anyone remember the old SNL skit with Gilda Radner and she is telling Ludwig Beethoven go eat.... Lewdvig... Lewdvig... You must eat... while he was composing...
Well.. that is kind of how I am when I am designing stuff...
And I got an amazing package in from Mlsocci which just rocks - and I did pm her and tell her how awesome I felt it was - and also promised to take and post up pics after the weekend was over since I was going to have a busy weekend... and here it is Thursday morning and I went to do laundry and smelled the amazing aroma from the box - which I think I will keep for a really long time - one of the bottles leaked a little bit - and I do mean a little - the bottle itself is nearly completely full still - and the fragrance just makes me sooo happy so I am keeping that box I think forever - Okay, I do realize that I can make a sachet and I probably will and then ditch the box but for now - I am holding on to it!

I got a really cool bath bomb kit - and Mlsocci - you can send me bath kits ANY time you feel like it - I give you total permission! - and I can't wait to dig in and make some up!
She sent me grapeseed oil, chocolate covered cherry scent (which is what I have been loving the aroma of - I can't seem to get enough - I have the kit sitting in the laundry room right now since my craft room is a tornado zone - and I have been doing A LOT of laundry now - even partial loads just because... well.  I guess to soak in the aroma! Okay, and also another awesome scent with tea leaves and cucumber (which is so me!) and a big horking bag of citric acid and also a huuuuge box of baking soda - and of course very good directions!

I have no action shots as I am so far behind on my work projects but I this kit is next on my list when my hands are aching too much to crochet - this is going to be my relaxation..

Here are a few shots. .. oh she also sent this incredibly pretty mold - yes, it is a biggie - but I do have a huge garden tub so I need big bombs!

And here is the loot - I can't tell you how pretty this all smells!

Aoh!  And also dyes to make them pretty too! Yes, I  am scatter brained today... I woke up faaaaar too early with a vivid dream that was disturbing and couldn't get back to sleep - good thing I won't be doing actual designing today - I am just doing production line pieces for the blanket I am working on!  I can't design when I am foggy like this!

Thank you again for my kits..
I got two amazing kits - This one and my quilt kit from Smithyboy will be my next victim I mean project at my next Sew til you Go group (once a month from 6pm to midnight -  I normally kick out by 10pm... I am always the first to go... Not too much of a night owl I can't help it when you have kids that wake up before the chickens!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Cherith

...some secrets are better left undiscovered...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007 03:43:35 PM »

I'm late on posting pictures, but it works out well, since I received my second package today!

First, pictures of the great embroidery package that flanman put together for me!  I'm super-excited about getting started.

Then there's the completely awesome tote bag package that Tanza put together.  She picked the perfect colors for me, as well as took an extra step to embroider some really cook stuff on the fabric for me.  I can't wait to put a bag together!!

Thanks so much to you both!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LiveJournal DeviantArt
The Church of Craft for Kansas City!
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."  ~Aristotle
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007 04:38:32 PM »

glad to see it arrived and that you like it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

pikabean
also known as Natch

cross my heart and kiss my elbows!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2007 07:01:48 PM »

just wanted to shout out to beckster for the awesome spinning kit!  I'm super super busy with school and AP exams and rehearsals so I haven't had time for pictures and have hardly even had time to look at the kit, but I can't wait until stuff slows down (probably not until June) so I can really learn the works Wink

thank you again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Boris - One World
LEGO Lord of the Rings Toy Review
Bill T. Jones on the Evolving Theater Culture
Michael Yeargan on Creating the American Ring of the Nibelung
Video De Larry Hernandez Gente
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...