Swap name: 5 By 5 -- It's Hip To Be Square -- Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: GatsbyGirl
Sign-up date range: Monday, April 16 to Sunday, April 29
Date to send item by: Monday, May 21
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Yes
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDETAILS OF SWAP:
This here is a one item, one item only swap. The key is that the primary design area must be 5 inches by 5 inches. NOT 4 by 4, NOT 6 by 6. 5 by 5. The item must also be ready for display/use when it arrives at its new home. Other than that, you can do whatever you want. Embroidery? Sure. Watercolor? You bet. Collage? Mixed media? Yes, yes. Mosaic? Fused glass? Uh-huh, we'd love to see it. All that and more. The 5 by 5 element can be just that: say a painting, or a drawing. OR it can be part of something larger -- a t-shirt, a notebook, a totebag, a pillow, a scarf, a box -- as long as the central element is a ("a" as in singular, no creating multiple ones) 5-inch by 5-inch square.
Note: While the idea for this swap was inspired by Faith on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer's" little catchphrase, the items do NOT have to have anything to do with said show.
HOW FEEDBACK WILL GO DOWN:
I will be giving feedback in the following way:
- great swapper: for those who follow all the rules
- good/poor communication: where applicable
- sent late/early: where applicable
- no DC number: failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country
- didn't post pictures: failed to post pictures of what they received without an adequate explanation to their partner. If you can't post pictures tell your partner BEFORE they send.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (GatsbyGirl) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of Swap: 5 By 5 Swap
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address, Including the Country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Likes (no promises, but it may help inspire, or at least help me partner):
Also remember to consult the Swap Info Guide and Swap Etiquette to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Late With Communication
Late Without Communication
GatsbyGirl Queen of Fools
Queen of Fools Duckie