A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,308
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ANYONE FROM SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO?  (Read 26577 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

impure_purity
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2005 09:46:27 PM »

Not quite your area, but I am located in Niagara Region.

Duke Street St. Catharines has Serendipity, a very cute bead store...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
atomic mary
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2005 06:18:22 PM »

hey! i live in guelph! and i's really good to see so many other craftsers from around my area! i thought i was the only one! Cheesy does anyone one know of any craft groups or sewing circles around?
atomic mary
THIS ROCKS   Logged
funkrockgirl
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2005 04:51:53 PM »

hey, I live in mississauga! haha....Anyone know any good cheap stores for simple tees near me?  Public transit can only go so far...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
easily influenced
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2005 03:24:48 PM »

Hey,
I'm originally from Chatham (between Windsor and London), but I recently moved to Toronto.  There seems to be a lot of stuff here, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all.  Anyone know some good places in Toronto?  Preferably accessable by the TTC...    Right now I'm looking for a place that had "D" loops (for belts), and purse handles.  Also if anyone knows where there are crafts groups in Toronto, please share!
Nice to see so many friendly Ontarians faces!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Puss och kram xoxo
failurebydesign
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2005 12:19:40 PM »

boo-urns to chatham!! (and i can say that 'cause i am from there...) hehe there is nothing here! besides fabric land and wal-mart...anyways sorry i can't help you with finding any craft stores accessible with the TTC...although there is the beadery if you're into that stuff...ok i am done my rambling! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elextra
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2005 01:07:08 PM »

Hey,
I'm originally from Chatham (between Windsor and London), but I recently moved to Toronto.  There seems to be a lot of stuff here, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all.  Anyone know some good places in Toronto?  Preferably accessable by the TTC...    Right now I'm looking for a place that had "D" loops (for belts), and purse handles.  Also if anyone knows where there are crafts groups in Toronto, please share!
Nice to see so many friendly Ontarians faces!  Smiley

I believe they sell those at Arton beads (or at least they used to) I was in there a few weeks ago and I bought some purse handles they're in the less swanky of the two stores (the one on the right). It's on Agusta and Queen west (In between Bathurst and Spadina) on the south side of the street. If they don't sell them there, just walk around that area and you'll find some soon enough. I'd also suggest walking around Kensington Market, they have a few good craft stores and their prices are fairly good.
If you spend a day wandering around the city you'll find lots of hidden gems when it comes to craft stores. I suggest writing them all down, though I tend to always forget where they are when I get home.  Sad
As for craft groups I don't know of any, I'm actually trying to find one myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gilly1987
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2005 07:38:32 AM »

Hi! I live just outside of Orangeville but used to live just north of Bolton
(special hello to gaiter girl).  I'm brand new to this site - like 2 minutes.  I love doing crafts and would love to find more people to do them with (none of my friends are into it).  I'd also love to try and sell some but it would be nice to do it with someone else, for support.  I've found fabric and craft supplies really hard to find aside from Fabricland and Michaels which get really boring after awhile.  I have to admit that I go to Buffalo quite a bit to try and find different things.  They also have an awesome dollar store there.  Lately I've been buying fabric on ebay because it's the only place I've been able to find what I've wanted.  Love to chat with everyone.  Regards
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pearsonchick
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2005 03:50:55 PM »

Hey there!

I'm in Guelph too! There are TONS of people from K-W, holy jumpin!
I want to get together with some of you crafty people Smiley I'm not feeling the craft love here in Guelph it seems.

-Mhairi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.: even a broken clock is right twice a day :.

Dotee swap!
Garden supply swap!
Stephannie

Dig that crazy sound.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2005 11:12:30 PM »

For Hammer-towners (hamilton) there is an awesome little yarn store called Yarnopolis on Ottawa street and the sweetest scottish  lady works there.  If you want directions let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alesha
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2005 08:39:01 AM »

Hi There!

I am from London, ON.  I am in Windsor almost monthly visiting my folks.  I'm a big scrapbooker (14+ years) and rubber stamper.  I'm a demonstrator for Stampin' Up and love teaching it.  I also do a lot of cross-stitching and have dabbled in sewing.  The stores in London are great for fabric deals.  A new Michaels just opened up here a few weeks ago... haven't been home since!

Alesha
Addicted to Stampin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alesha

Scrappin' and stampin' in London ON
http://alesha.stampinup.net
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cat Eye and Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
How to Achieve the Glittery Eye Look
How to Apply False Lashes
Go to Makeup for Any Occasion
How to Get a Birthday Look with a Smokey Eye
Latest Blog Articles
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding
Spotlight on: Smoothies with Recipe Goodness

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...