A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,972
Currently Running With Scissors:
559 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "___" In A Box Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 11893 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

marabu
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2007 09:46:15 AM »

Soooo: I got a great package from pretty hate machine today. And by "great" I mean fantastic! I have a really rough week behind me (training course with 10-hours a day...) and am so happy to see all my stuff. I sometimes look over and get happy (that's how materialistic I am. yep)

My theme was: cooking and recipes (I forgot about that one, so the surprise was even bigger Smiley)
First, the box, isn't it nice?

then we see all the stuff:

which is: 2 mittens sort of, a embellished notebook with finnish cooking recipes inside and space for my own recipes, I'll use it often!,
instant fruit soup, scandinavian designed tissues (the design is sooo great), homemade(!) honey, chocolate, a scrapbookkit, fridge magnets & a cake-scented candle
ALSO IN THE BOX (inside joke, sorry..): a butter knife made from wood  and a clothes-peg from her mum.

aaaand, a apron in the same great fabric of the mittens and the fridge magnets! (which kinda clashes with my shirt, I know..)

Elisa, you spoiled me, and I'm soooo thankful. That was a great box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2007 09:47:53 AM »

that's a really good theme!  i'll have to keep that one in mind for the next round Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2007 11:52:15 AM »

Ooh, a very yummy package! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danaisradxcore
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2007 01:23:15 PM »

according to tracking and confirmation danaisradxcore received today! i cant wait to see if she likes the theme i picked! Smiley

yess... i got mine, dinosaursss! but i have to find a way to take pictures...unless you have some... Wink

edit: you know i'm obsessed with dinosaurs when i misplaced one of the sheets of stickers and am searching absolutely EVERYWHERE for them... i know they came in the package, i just can't find them now...Undecided

bummer, i wasnt able to take pictures beforehand so i really hope you can find a way to post some Smiley im glad you like it! and good luck with the search! Cheesy

i actually sent mine today... and i should be able to get some pictures up later tonight... i think you'll really like it... although i had some trouble with the box i made, and finding a box to put it in...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yarn_tart

Dark Lords don't Frolic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2007 01:13:52 PM »

yarn_tart got my box friday(Yeah!) As I am a dumb ass and erased the pics I took, can you post pics yarn_tart. I hope you like it. My girlfriend saif the box looked like a coffin. I did not intend it to Grin

Hah!  That's what I thought, too, which is totally awesome (i like coffins).  I can't wait to show off your stuff, because it's great!  I don't have an internet connection at home so I have to wait until I get off time on the computer.  Most of my computing is done at work, which is okay for browsing, but not so much for picture uploading.  Hopefully on Wednesday... 

Really, the stuff is soooo cool!  My roommate is as excited as I am to have new decorations for our apartment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to change the world because it's easier than changing me. - Carbon Leaf

April in Autumn - yarn_tart's etsy shop is coming soon!

My wists
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2007 04:29:37 PM »

i TOTALLY received yesterday!  and i LOVE IT!  i'll take pics when i get home tonight Cheesy

p.s.  it's a rockin' "housewife in a box..."  man, it's so cool. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2007 05:43:03 PM »

okay!  sorry to double-post, but i'm ready to post pics.  like i said, jazzybelle made me a housewife in a box!  in it, there was a super cute apron, a strand of pearls, a singer tin, a hand-painted recipe box with cards inside, an embellished spray bottle, "how to be a wife", some housewifey scrapbooking stickers, a really cute shoebox, and, the piece de resistance, a knitted (?) housewife doll.  she is SO amazing...  must have taken ages!

here's the lot...

and this is a closeup of the doll.

thanks, jazzybelle!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bruisinraincloud
☺B U L L Y☺

bully

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2007 07:08:34 PM »

those are all really good!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nothing tastes as good as being fit feels! Did you workout today???
mclianne

Don't sweat petty things... or pet sweaty things.

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2007 08:27:29 PM »

I received my great package last week but just got my camera cable hooked up today... 

uradelight made me a very bright and cheery tote bag with matching sunglasses & cellphone pouch.  It is pretty big too.  Also pictured here is a fabric covered garden journal in my favorite color, purple.

Garden themed embelishments, a rose iron-on, and a flower bowl/vase.  Lots of lovelies to craft with.

She also thought of my two girls and sent 3 blank chalkboards with paints that we can decorate together.  How nice is that Smiley

Thank You uradelight!  I feel spoiled and love the tote bag with pouches!  I am especially touched about the craft to do with my girls...

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007 09:06:54 PM by mclianne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

http://www.wists.com/mclianne
spolowitz

Wiggidy Wack?....No just regular type

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2007 08:30:51 PM »

ohh i love the fabric on the tote , really cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Bang for Your Face
The Best Bang Styles for Your Face Shape
Would You Trim Your Own Bangs?
How to Trim Your Own Bangs
5 New Haircuts to Try for Winter
Latest Blog Articles
Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue
Meatless Monday: TVP Chik'n Nuggets
@Home This Weekend: Colorful Garden Chairs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...