A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "___" In A Box Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 10835 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2007 01:37:53 PM »

Wow! Everyone is getting so spoiled! What awesome boxes!

I love the Girls Night Out box and I am stealing the idea of the little goodie bags for the next time craft day is at my house! The Apocalypse Survival Kit was a hoot, but I hope you never have to use it all Wink

And now we know what was in the plastic tote- the leaf printed items are awesome. I love the colors you chose! The Telephone box was also cute. I would have been stumped on that one, but it came out great- I love the circle purse!

The Tea Time box is fabulous- I love the ribbon coasters (might have to figure out how those are made) and the tea towel. And the Pinup box was great! I love the cork lid and pinups are just so much fun- the perfect blend of naughty and nice!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
caitlinlovesyou
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007 03:45:56 PM »

i got my package yesterday

but i havent gotten a chance to post the pictures yet...ill try to post them by this weekend :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jesa
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007 06:27:49 PM »

I am so happy you liked your box! I was worried you didn't get it or like it since I didn't hear from you. I hope I didn't ruin it, the USPS said you got it so that's why I posted the pics! I had so much fun, and YES, I was TOTALLY stumped but ended up liking it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kpuppy
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007 11:21:00 PM »

thanks KPuppy! It's my cockatiel Disney, "just chillin" on an ice cream tub(by the way, Bubble Yum ice cream is Delish!).

Mmmm...I'll have to try bubble yum ice cream. Re: The avatar, I just looked at it and I was like, "Ok, a cockatiel, a tub of ice cream and a bottle of water......I DON'T GET IT, but I love it."  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

linzo

yep, I'm holding a rooster

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2007 09:15:31 AM »

This is what I received from veganxwater.

the box

atc's

mini coin purse

zines

altered altoid tin and mini journal

Thanks.   Smiley
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 12:12:38 PM by linzo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/linzo

...but for now we are young, let us lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see...
- Neutral Milk Hotel
eenodol
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2007 10:42:18 AM »

Yay the flaming lips!  I love those atcs!   Grin  I just saw them last week in myrtle beach!  IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!!  I WAS AT THE VERY VERY VERY FRONT!  which is awesome, because I'm only five feet tall and have never had an unobstructed view of ANYTHING before. 

I'm sorry, I was just so excited  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy - home of the cat hat!  also dog hats, amigurumis, crochet patterns, hippie clothes, all kinds of good stuff!  check it out Smiley

My new blog.  Crochet, recipes, whatever.
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2007 12:06:44 PM »

My box from Phizzychick arrived today, which was super fast considering it came across the pond!

First of all, receiving a package labeled Royal Mail made me feel like a princess. Or in this casea FROG princess!

And, I was unbelievably spoiled! The first clue was the weight of the box (no wonder it cost so much to ship!).

Now, I took a ton of pics (about 30), but since I cant post them all here, I created a web page that has close-up views of most of the stuff. So click HERE if you want to get a better look at anything! The attention to detail that Phizzychick has makes it worth a closer look!

First upthe boxwith very clever label

Great card (elm tree on front is made with wood from a real elm tree), with cute envelope

Now on to the actual goodies!

It started with a dish towel with a hand-embroidered frog on it (I love how subtle the frog is, but it doesnt photograph well) and some awesome tags!

Next up, a bunch of hand made frog and frog-colored jewelry. There was a LOL-funny jar labeled Frog Legs (the lid said Yum) and it contained 4 pairs of earrings- one set of frog legs made from clay, and 3 beaded sets, including one with felt frog feet. There is an awesome coil bracelet that had a felted bead on it and a pair of earrings with crocheted beads. There is a whole set of beads that look like frog skin (green with spots). And, a frog pendant made of clay that has moveable parts! Did I mention that I was spoiled in this swap?

Then, there is a hand sewn frog sachet, a knitted wrist cuff (in Kermit the Frog green), a snap on plastic bracelet/cuff with red poison arrow frogs, a clip with an awesome Girl Guides patch on it (it has a frog on it of course and it will soon be hanging on my backpack!), an adorable bookmark with a clay frog and a tag that says KREADIT on it, and a fabulous silver-and-jewels frog pin. Can you see why I feel like a princess?

Next, an amazing wood plaque with a frog collage on it! Its gorgeous and I am trying to decide where the perfect spot for it is. Definitely someplace where folks can see it!

Then, there was a frog bean bag and a frog stuffie clip, and some adorable frog stickers.

Also, fridge magnets that spell out FROG, a felt frog clip, a little pom-pom frog, a bobble-head frog, some fun erasers (a frog, a robot dog and a shark in an inner tube), and a little book filled with things that are green.

And finally, a bunch of chocolates, including some Kinder Surprise eggs (there were 4, but one was a bit smashed, so I just had to eat it right away).

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, Phizzychick! You were a fabulous, awesome, amazing swap partner!!

And, I apologize to everyone for posting so many pictures, but as you can see, there was so much to show off!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 12:18:04 PM by craftADDchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2007 12:11:29 PM »

holy cow, phizzychick!  that's a ton of goodies!  awesome stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Singalala

Life is too short to wear ugly shoes

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2007 03:25:00 PM »

Nice stuff everybody! I *love* the frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great!!!

I received from Silent dementia today. Woowie, so exciting

I asked for a `knitting for morons` box, and this is the box....

Really stupid, but at first I thought she had drawn kittens in the box  Cheesy. But they are yarn and needles  Roll Eyes

And in the box I've found:

Needles in different sizes and material, and lots of beautiful colourful yarn!!!

The Stitch and Bitch book, I looked through it and it had loads of fun stuff in it, also a lot of easy things  Cheesy

these pages explaining about different patterns with examples of them. I only hope i can ever reach this level  Grin I really need to read that book because still a lot sounds acrabadabra to me  Cheesy

Luckily she also did put some chocolate in! (not to be found on these pictures, I wonder why  Grin). And best of all: this shirt:

I love it! Its the right size and really comfy too. But to be able to wear it, I really need to learn how to knit. Thanks for the stimulus, Silent Dementia!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011 09:55:36 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have been seriously ill. I will get back to everyone to finish up all swaps and stuff. I am home now.

My wists http://www.wists.com/singalala

Junk jewelry swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322611.0
Ongoing ATC swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322889
Brihene

i'm kind of a big deal.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2007 04:25:17 PM »

All the stuff in this swap looks fantastic!
Will someone let me know when there is a Round 4?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < )

My shop the swap 7 shop!

Horse swap, anyone?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wash Dreadlocks
Styling Side Swept Bangs
How to Trim Your Own Bangs
Using a Curling Iron
How to Give Yourself Perfect Highlights
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...