A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,463
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "___" In A Box Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 9923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007 02:29:43 PM »

By the way, that purse is really cute jesa.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yarn_tart

Dark Lords don't Frolic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007 04:39:09 PM »

Gah!  Just got the email that my box arrived, but I won't be home until tomorrow evening.  I can't stand it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd like to change the world because it's easier than changing me. - Carbon Leaf

April in Autumn - yarn_tart's etsy shop is coming soon!

My wists
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007 05:20:42 PM »

Gah!  Just got the email that my box arrived, but I won't be home until tomorrow evening.  I can't stand it!

Gah! And I am going out of town for the weekend to some hole in the wall little town, so I won't be able to check and see what you think of it!

And, I took pics, but my girlfriend left yesterday for the birth of her nephew and I erased all the pics on the camera and gave it to her to take. I thought I have saved the pics I took of your box, but no. I am a dork.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IMIS
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007 05:57:34 PM »

I received from my partner, Caitlinlovesyou, and I just LOVE everything! I haven't had time tonight, but by Sunday the latest(and when I say this, it usually means tommorrow, Friday), I will have pics up of all the great stuff! I'll just comment on it for now:
She did a wonderful Retro-in-a-box themed swap package, and everything is just wonderful! Guess you'll have to wait till pic time to find out about the rest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
Kpuppy
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007 06:05:59 PM »

IMIS, I absolutely adore your icon/avatar whatever you call it....it confuses me to no end, but I think that is what I love about it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danaisradxcore
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007 09:57:14 PM »

according to tracking and confirmation danaisradxcore received today! i cant wait to see if she likes the theme i picked! Smiley

yess... i got mine, dinosaursss! but i have to find a way to take pictures...unless you have some... Wink

edit: you know i'm obsessed with dinosaurs when i misplaced one of the sheets of stickers and am searching absolutely EVERYWHERE for them... i know they came in the package, i just can't find them now...Undecided
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007 11:16:16 PM by danaisradxcore » THIS ROCKS   Logged
IMIS
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007 04:15:08 AM »

thanks KPuppy! It's my cockatiel Disney, "just chillin" on an ice cream tub(by the way, Bubble Yum ice cream is Delish!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007 07:58:34 AM »

I received my box from redhead805 yesterday!!! (We're in the middle of moving so the camera, of course, was no where to be found, so I brought everything into work this morning to sneak pictures!)

The theme she picked was "Tea Time in a Box" and here is the wonderfully and very neatly decorated box:

Inside were all these goodies!

a beautiful hand-embroidered tea towel:

a set of four green ribbon coaster:

(four's my lucky number today!) a set of four wine charms (and look how cute that little blue teapot is!)

a set of four (!!!) tea invites (very funny b/c i used the same idea with her box--great minds, eh?)

and a perfect-for-the-kitchen tea time recipe book! (delicious recipes inside, too!)

and here are all the goodies together (b/c if all that stuff wasn't enough?!!)

She also included a box of earl gray tea (which appeals to my dorky star trek loving side), a box of camomile tea, green tea to go, a skein of yarn and a pattern to make my own tea cozy! Redhead805 thoroughly spoiled me!!!!!! I love everything! Thanks for such a wonderful swap!! Now, off to have a cup of tea!!!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007 08:03:15 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2007 12:17:17 PM »

I am putting up the pics I took of TheLilCrochet's box before I sent it, I know she has been very busy with school and I know it got to her via the USPS~so I figured I'd just pop 'em up here. I chose her theme "telephone"

sorry these pics aren't better, maybe TheLilCrocheter will do a better job

the box...this is a pretty bad pic, but basically it looks like a phone booth
http://photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1680.jpg

some magnets:
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1677.jpg

cards:
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1676.jpg
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1675.jpg
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1674.jpg

and my "big" item, a little purse with a girl talking on the phone...my 2 year old almost stole this and wouldn't give it back!
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1668.jpg
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/jessalme/th_IMG_1669.jpg

sorry it's SO IMAGE OBESE! LOL

OMG i luved everything!!!!! the stationary is awesome! i can take more pics if u liek or i can just leave the ones u took, i don't want to spoil the topic i chose for you i hope u like it though let me know wen u get my package idk if u want me to post the pics i took so i'll just let u do it cause i don't want to ruin the surprise! hope u like the box i send though Wink

edited by mod to remove quoted photos
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007 12:37:33 PM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
linzo

yep, I'm holding a rooster

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2007 12:52:14 PM »

So... veganxwater has received!
I sent her "pin-up in a box"

The Box: I covered the top of a photobox w/ cork sheeting ( a wrestling match) and I covered the edges in the best color of duct tape ever.

Group Shot: lots-o-squirt guns for fun, a framed print of some of veganxwater's favorite artwork, altoids, pinup postcards, inside the takeout box is a pretty necklace, a covered binder w/ card pages for atc's and in the box a wrapped up swirly lollipop for doing her own pinup poses!

Here is a close up of the necklace that was based off her wists...

( I swear I was wearing clothes) (and I hope to improve my photo skills greatly Cheesy)

And a close up af the ATC book I sewed the cover for and embroidered marilyn monroes eyes on!

I am so glad she liked everything and can't wait to see what is waiting in my mailbox for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/linzo

...but for now we are young, let us lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see...
- Neutral Milk Hotel
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 11/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 12/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 13/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 14/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 1/21
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...